• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
KrmvJVp.jpg

Well, yes, the event is right. I would say that seeing my spouse, the Empress, making out in public with his lover who is a lowborn eunuch bedouin convert dedicated to celibacy... yes, it's a bit on the humiliating side.
The most hateable part though is that he has the 'Loyal Servant' opinion modifier.
Yeah,very loyal.

Luigi_Prime said:
Meet Pope Catone, the real Pope's personal Anti-Pope and court Chaplain in Rome!
That... is odd.

Why not just declare a revolt against the tyranny of a ruler? Picking a fight for a claimant who is in fact heir to an middle-aged ruler seems rather moot.

Patience_zpsb6f3d6fa.jpg

Amusing is when the AI picks a fights with an entire dynasty.

20-1Odds_zps1074ae9c.jpg

The war-score is right after the mass "call to arms."

Last edited:
There needs to be a new thread, no one actually gets to see any of the posts we make... there's just too frickin' many.

I was chastised for starting a new thread under a similar heading but seriously... who actually has the time to sift through even a small portion of its pages?

Users complain about "bumping" so I fail to see the necessity in continuing a odd-year long thread that only a fraction of its newer posts are viewed. For those of us who actually spend time cropping/pasting/converting screenshots into posts, insisting on a never-ending thread to "save space" or prevent "redundancy" on the forums seems silly if not snobbishly condescending. In other words, we don't post with the mindset that "I don't care whether or not someone reads my post - I just want to put it out there." We post with the idea we believe our posts to be amusing and hope other forum users feel likewise thus this thread needs to be restarted.

Last edited:
I see all new posts because I'm subscribed to the thread. It's the posts ~200 pages ago that are under viewed. I'd say the first and last pages of a thread are the most viewed by at least me.

I see all new posts because I'm subscribed to the thread. It's the posts ~200 pages ago that are under viewed. I'd say the first and last pages of a thread are the most viewed by at least me.

There you go, you're the perfect man(woman) to start a new thread. I would but I'm rather despised by many veteran forum readers. Therefore I must acquiesce to better men(women) for the job. Apologies if the "(woman/women)" inserts appear inappropriate, I'm trying my best to be politically correct.

You're nitpicking under a false assumption. A lack of replies regarding your strange screenshot =/= a lack of views of it. You've assumed that a good post is automatically worthy of a good reply.

Besides, if you're telling me you haven't been high and spent four hours scrolling through the first/last 200 pages, I question your dedication. ;)

Besides, if you're telling me you haven't been high and spent four hours scrolling through the first/last 200 pages, I question your dedication. ;)

Well when you're right, you're right!

Not so much the usual definition of "high," but otherwise intoxicated.

Two threads will just create a whole other thread that is underviewed, and then a new thread that will eventually be 'underviewed'. One is enough.

I view all ther posts being made here, but after a few hundred hours it really takes something truly unique to catch my attention, like an AI formed Vlach Wallachia :p

Why not just declare a revolt against the tyranny of a ruler? Picking a fight for a claimant who is in fact heir to an middle-aged ruler seems rather moot.

Patience_zpsb6f3d6fa.jpg

This is similar to the times I've seen heirs to kingdoms start civil wars to lower CA many times. Why would you do that if you're the heir to the throne?

Amusing is when the AI picks a fights with an entire dynasty.

20-1Odds_zps1074ae9c.jpg

The war-score is right after the mass "call to arms."

Are those Karlings?

Maybe King Vyshelav is medieval Naploen

I already posted this in the bug forum, but I feel like this is strange enough to be here as well.
I thought it was just a normal, Norse adventurer.. I was a huge Messalian Empire. Zoroastrianism had been completely wiped out..
Or had it?

attachment.php

Behold, the great Valdemar, truly destined to restore Zoroastrianism's greatness, bringing the light to these Messalian infidels! :rofl:

Last edited:
He's not even Zoroastrian. He's the messiah of a religion he doesn't believe in.

"He's not the Saoshyant, he's a very naughty boy!"

He might just be claiming he is the Saoshyant to get the Persian Support in the Region. You know how it is with Politician Warriors, they can't get anything accomplished with just their own core. :D

Also, why is his Persia Christian or Jewish?

About that huge lump of defenders in that one war...
My heritage forces me to do this:

Suomi mainittu, torilla tavataan!