• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Bit of a friendly scuffle between allies ... obviously the victor then proceeded to actually go and win the war, as it should be. No hard feelings.
10rkcy0.jpg

VVsgx.jpg

*sigh* Exact same problem as EU3. At least the Mongols will cut them back down to size.

Also, is the coat of arms for Lithuania correct? It has a yellow bear, isn't it supposed to be the knight on horse/red background?

Bit of a friendly scuffle between allies ... obviously the victor then proceeded to actually go and win the war, as it should be. No hard feelings.
10rkcy0.jpg

Hey, had the same thing yesterday! Seeing Aragon crashed by united forces of Muslims, I've offered a helping hand, gathered my army in the same province as Aragon, waiting for enemy to strike, and when their 18k arrived, wait, I'm fighting WHO? Muslims just stayed there waiting and finished off the victor.

Also, is the coat of arms for Lithuania correct? It has a yellow bear, isn't it supposed to be the knight on horse/red background?

All of the coats of arms there are wrong. Look at Sweden's (it should be the three crowns), Poland's, Bohemia's and the Cumans'. There's something wrong with your game.

All of the coats of arms there are wrong. Look at Sweden's (it should be the three crowns), Poland's, Bohemia's and the Cumans'. There's something wrong with your game.
It's because he has too many or too few .tga files in his flags folder. Has he been messing around in landed_titles.txt per chance?

9F663CDCB5D889BB1646BE8982854D8B3B4ACAFA

I had nothing to do with this. All the AI's work.

about 50% of the map is devided by 3 nations. Rus, Byzantine Empire and HRE (and Byz and HRE have been allied for generations)

VVsgx.jpg

*sigh* Exact same problem as EU3. At least the Mongols will cut them back down to size.

ignore that.
wrong coats of arms - it's a known problem with a pirate version of CK2

@Kapt Torbjorn
where did you get this pic?

9F663CDCB5D889BB1646BE8982854D8B3B4ACAFA

I had nothing to do with this. All the AI's work.

about 50% of the map is devided by 3 nations. Rus, Byzantine Empire and HRE (and Byz and HRE have been allied for generations)
I had a similiar outcome, only that my Russians also managed to usurp the Golden Horde, netting themselves an Emperor Title...
9BF0782147FB17E0EE1B744BFA173853992FFF03

...that is actually called "Tsar", rather than Khan. How awesome is that?

Bugger, I'll reinstall then.

It's because he has too many or too few .tga files in his flags folder. Has he been messing around in landed_titles.txt per chance?

Nah just characters.txt

ignore that.
wrong coats of arms - it's a known problem with a pirate version of CK2

@Kapt Torbjorn
where did you get this pic?

I took it. That's a pretty nifty way to tell pirated versions though. Dunno why mine would be like that though

edit: Reinstall fixed it. Weird

Last edited:
I've just noticed this and I keep coming back to it and just staring.

It's not just me is it? I mean that is a face, right?
No, I think you've just played the game too long and gone mad. Sorry :D

Kidding, but maybe give us some additional info. Where are the eyes supposed to be for example

Oh lol, I see it now.

Why does it have to be an Empire, of all things. That CoA makes it so much less intimidating :D

No Sunni Caliph

I noticed that there was no Sunni Caliphate and when I checked religions under the ledge there was no leader next to Sunni. I had never seen the Caliphate just end before. Is this nomral?
2012-06-03_00002.jpg

He was there in 1066 in mine, I was just wondering if his disappearance was normal, because I'd played other games and this seemed unusual to me.