• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Lol, "The Bad"...really vague. I mean, "The Beheader" or "The Impaler" would have been more descriptive. "The Bad" sounds like it could be as benign as "The Tax Evader" :p

its better than someone called the chaste with 21 kids. too bad i didnt made a screenie.

No no, I don't think you understand, he is BAD. Just terrible, in very undefined, nondescriptive ways. Unbeatable in his badliness.

...And he hasn't paid his damn taxes in years. Somebody better go get Kevin Costner, Sean Connery, and Rick Moranis together to stomp this guy!

No no, I don't think you understand, he is BAD. Just terrible, in very undefined, nondescriptive ways. Unbeatable in his badliness.

...And he hasn't paid his damn taxes in years. Somebody better go get Kevin Costner, Sean Connery, and Rick Moranis together to stomp this guy!

I hate him as much as Kaiser Arnulf the Jay-Walker.

Greedy, wroth, drunkard, lunatic and possessed. This guy has issues:

cCkdy.jpg

He still had good enough stewardship that I took him as my steward. Privy Council meetings must have been hilarious:

"Duke Nuno, what do you think of raising city taxes to help paying the upcoming campaign against the african infidels?"
"Well, your majesty, I think that THE BEAST AND HIS ARMIES SHALL RISE FROM THE PIT TO WAGE WAR UPON GOD. ELOHIM GAMALIEL SAMAEL METATRON."
"Thanks for our useful advice, Duke Nuno. We will think about it".

Last edited:

cCkdy.jpg

He still had good enough stewardship that I took him as my steward. Privy Council meetings must have been hilarious:

"Duke Nuno, what do you think of raising city taxes to help paying the upcoming campaign against the african infidels?"
"Well, your majesty, I think that THE BEAST AND HIS ARMIES SHALL RISE FROM THE PIT TO WAGE WAR UPON GOD. ELOHIM GAMALIEL SAMAEL METATRON."

I notice he has one virtue. It looks like temperence.

"I like WHORES and DESECRATING THE HOLY EUCHARIST and SLAUGHTER."

"Sounds awesome! Let's get drunk and wreck shit!"

"Sorry, no, I don't drink."

"And GOD shall rain down fire upon all of us!" *punches serving wench in the face and drinks two cups of wine in three seconds* "We should DROWN the Unbelivers in BLOOD and FIRE!" *stashes said wine cups inside his jerkin, as they are made of Gold* "GOD SHALL JUDGE US!"

Also, does he have syphalis too?

cCkdy.jpg

Rofl, that was hillarious!

Sadly, I'm Ethiopian (despite what my appearance might indicate). So, unless I work at it, his family will probably one day end up Ethiopian, too. But until that day, it's freakin' awesome. And even then, at least his house will live on as the Titular Dukes of Medina (I've decided to not usurp Arabia Felix at any point... though I guess if I finish conquering them there will be nothing to stop the Finnish folks from giving themselves the titles).

I could culture flip to Finnish probably... but c'mon, they're just as doomed in most games as Ethiopians. Still, gonna do what I can to keep my Finnish minority alive.

In honor of the Finnish Count of Mecca, I have decided to give the (actually sizeable) minority population of Finns living in Nubia a chunk of land to call their own. With the Shia Caliphate in completely free fall (Mamluks revolted, and promptly stomped the rest of the Caliph's army), I went ahead and declared a Holy War for Alexandria (thanks in part to the incapacitation we'd delivered the previous Caliph killing him, and nullifying the truce).

Took it with incredible ease, and promptly gave all the counties and baronies to some good Finnish folk. Sure, it'll probably be a mess in the future due to the Foreigner penalty, but whatever. My next ruler will get the freebie of awarding one of em' with the Duchy of Alexandria.

UN1nO.png

I have no earthly idea how this occurred, I just actually noticed it after seeing the CoA for the Serene Republic change. You can only imagine the surprise that awaited me when I actually checked to see what on earth happened. And what's more, his aspiration is to become a paragon of virtue! :laugh:

"And GOD shall rain down fire upon all of us!" *punches serving wench in the face and drinks two cups of wine in three seconds* "We should DROWN the Unbelivers in BLOOD and FIRE!" *stashes said wine cups inside his jerkin, as they are made of Gold* "GOD SHALL JUDGE US!"

Also, does he have syphalis too?

Oh, yes, I forgot. He's syphilitic too. Because all he lacked was his penis falling into pieces.

"Duke Nuno, but what about this new fiscal policy's long term implications? I do not wish to hamper economic growth at a time when our cities are recovering from our last civil war"
"I AM A VESSEL FOR DARKNESS. THE VOICES OF THE VOID SPEAK THROUGH ME. THE WHORE OF BABYLON..."
"Your majesty, no offense, but are you sure Duke Nuno is completely sound of mind?"
"Shut up, Duke Diego, you're my marshal, I didn't hire you to deal with the accounting stuff. Duke Nuno knows what he's doing. Just he's never really been the same since he went to that whorehouse in Babylon when we went to the Crusade."

Last edited:
No screenshot, but just had a celibate king have TWO sons with his 35, then 37 year old wife. He did have the lustful trait though. His wife must have been one fertile gal to pull this off.

How did you manage to get Lustful and Celibate at the same time? I thought those two traits were opposed. Or did you just have the "the Celibate" nickname?