• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
No screenshot, but an anekdote I had to (evilly) chuckle on:

My son was married, I gave his wife a good tumble, ended up with a bastard son from my own son's wife. It's good to be the duke.

It's so wrong but possibly so awesome:

6e9xx.png

I think the weirdest fact is, that she was a 26 year old norman catholic legitimized bastard and a Sayyid

IrbeQ.jpg

The last Knytling, ælfwine, restoring the royal dynasty at the age of 33. The normans conquered england, then the norwegians conquered england & vassalised normandy in the process, distributing territory to courtiers like our good Knytling. Some rebellions later, the 1 county landed knytling took the throne from Harald's son. Sadly the last Knytling is an illegit bastard child so he can't restore the dynasty.. unless I use cheats, of course =). I'm getting some serious bugging of the factions system though (2000% of liege, for example) so there are rebellions everywhere, constantly.

I considered making a thread dedicated to this, but I decided it belongs in here.
It's really crazy... You ready? Click the button!
castille.jpg

Ladies and gentlemen, that's a very succesful AI Castille, which have almost completed the reconquista! I'm playing as the ERE and haven't had a single finger in Iberia, this is the first time I've seen an AI Catholic Spanish entity even being successful!

This made me sing the ol' good German march:

x28ktx.jpg

Plus the most innovative father ever! (All names are random, I started noticing something's odd after the birth of the 3rd son)

qqsu4k.jpg

This is your map on independent realms:

While this is your map on direct vassals:

Spot 5 differences.

Same thing happened to me in a HRE game. Screwed my game up.

My imbecile ruler becomes a friggin saint with an amazing 2 diplomacy and 0 for everything else.

j2Aym.jpg

QvrCJ.jpg

His reign pretty much started when he came of age and this took under 40 years to achieve.