• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Pressed my wife's claim on Sicily so our son could inherit. Didn't expect this.

JUXRG.jpg

Do we have an idea on what exactly represents a "high enough" level of the stat for the purposes of the events? Obviously 20 is more than enough, but I've had "diplomacy" options even though my diplomacy was personally 8... or is it the State Stat which has the weight?

Also... a Breton King of Nubia is not something you see every day...

I have found that I get some options opening up with a min stat of 9 while 13 ensures all options for that stat show. So I guess they have different requirements with 13 being the min to open all.

Also... a Breton King of Nubia is not something you see every day...
Alas, rather than being the result of something unique and wonderful, it's simply the result of the old dirty "swear fealty -> assassinate" trick. I'm doing a "get as many titles as possible" game.

Kaiserin.jpg

First time I've seen a Kaiserin, and I'm not sure how this can even happen. The HRE was always agnative elective.

France.jpg

France, or the single Barony that's left of it. Going Sunni worked not so well for the Capets.

Miracle.jpg

I wasn't even aware you can lose the possessed trait. It's a shame, the voice of Jesus, and the Holy Comet gone ;(