• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Alright, so on the issue of scheduling, here's what I suggest:

March 20: 16:00-19:00 CET (Delian works, so start an hour later)
March 27: 14:00-18:00 CET (Delian doesn't work, CEST starts, move it forward one hour for Dane)
April 03: 14:00-18:00 (same as above)
April 10: 16:00-18:00 (Start late due to Delian working)
April 17: 14:00-18:00 (no change needed)
April 24: 16-18:00 (Start late due to Delian working)
May 01: 14:00-18:00 (no change needed)

This is assuming that when he says 7-16:00, he means he'll be available at 16.

On a related note, I'll need a sub March 27.

it takes me 10min to go home. sometimes i can go 5-10min earlier. so i get some no later than 16:10 then

I can't spot the inheritance. Before last session, Norway and Scotland had common border in Northern France. Maybe manual annexation by AI?

Well guys, I accept it is game over for Scotland. :(.

It was a nice shot, maybe some other next game my luck and skill shall make my day :).

You were the one asking for this mod in the first place. :p

I'd like to keep going and not only because my last session was fruitful because everyone else was engulfed by war.

i'm fine with continiu this game to and prefer it

I didn't want to post about continuing or not immediately after the session, but after having a chance to cool off the prospect of continuing still isn't appealing. I'll admit I'd lost some interest before the session from all of the nonsensical blowback on Germany. Then, I was ganged 5vs1. Right out of the gate you guys demanded 1/4th of my country, my only COT and 100% of my coast, despite the fact that I hadn't attacked anyone for the entire game--and had had several opportunities to impose crushing peaces on three of those five countries. Normally, I'd just soldier through, but after what happened to the last game I don't feel bad about losing interest; especially since I'm not the only one.