• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
That's 5 more provinces than I thought you'd take. Neither Bohemia nor Novgorod seemed really serious about attacking you. You have a revolt in Angora. Now it wouldn't be a Prawnstar AAR without a rebellion, would it?

Picking up a University cored land was good. That alliance doesn't have a punch either. You certainly pack a punch. Next up Mali and Khorasan. You've a fair bit still to discover of Khorasan and Mali. You probably are saving your BB for Hinudstan and sweeping across northern India rapidly

Wow. Just wow.

Didn't realize your troops were that much better. Four to one troop numbers against you, easily twenty to one casualties in your favor, that's beautiful.

And now you can enact the EIC , that will give you some more pennies. BTW the Bosphorus Sound Toll (...) would also be nice to grab for the same reasons, and you only need Thrace + Bithynia ( Morea + Candar, I assume ? ) for it, two short wars for you and where you can use the Holy War CB, I guess.
Good call on the EIC. Unfortunately, the Thrace and Bithynia were taken by Milan and Sicily (it was reported in a previous post). Prawnstar might take them in a defensive war, but I don't think they're a priority.

How long did that war against the Golden Horde last? That must be the longest war I've ever seen in any EU game.

Good gains. Did you just take money or WP Hindustan's allies?
I will just read. Want to learn how to do an AAR ie photoshop, posting,PM me please.
computer skills other than playing about 5% and Dictionary gets a workout every time I post.:p

Last edited:
BOOM! My god. I don't think I've seen that many non-colonial provinces change hands in one war. I guess that's because Holy War targets (for the 50% warscore requirement) that are so big aren't exactly around every corner, and I haven't really used Revolutionary War, which could provide similar results, a lot.

I also like how long the "border" is with TI. You should get quite a few provinces explored without actually slogging through them.

17 provinces from Hindustan ... not bad!
the tech gap makes it a one-way slaugher !
Bohemia , with a massive We , will likely accept a concession of defeat , and will be calm until it recovers!

for the soi ... it has some nice sides , but it will likely prevent the AI from consolidating as they are afraid of huge England!

If you basically control Iberia, Gaul, Britain, North Africa, Mesopotamia, Phoenicia~isreal area, and Greece why not just take Italy and connect your theaters and form a new Roman Empire or form a United Europe.

If you basically control Iberia, Gaul, Britain, North Africa, Mesopotamia, Phoenicia~isreal area, and Greece why not just take Italy and connect your theaters and form a new Roman Empire or form a United Europe.

It's not BB effective. Remember that he's going for under-the-limit world conquest, which means he has to get the most out of the Holy War CB until he loses it in 1650.

What would be really cool, in this world gone mad, would be if one of the european minors had successfully landed in the New World, and because the natives never had to deal with massive colonization, that one European colony is instead a source of Latin tech and westernization, leading to the eventual formation of a modernized aztec empire that will bring England to it's knees.

Do you mean a modernized Incan empire Porkman? Because I think I've read that one =P

Awesome stuff PrawnStar, time to start the colonization of Africa/South America soon? That'll be painful :( England doesn't get Italian Ambitions does it? pity.

An 80 year war against the Golden Horde comes to an end without their total destruction. Against Hindustan, you killed nearly half their army in one battle and, true, you're not going across them in a single province, more a veritable tsunami. I'm sure you would have preferred to a couple of reconquest targets in the west to acquire whilst digesting your indian meal. 110 ducats a year on missionaries is a lot, but then you have many provinces to convert. Progress sounds slow.

@Chief Ragusa: Why do you think it's slow? He's done all he set out 75 years ago in the post before last. All the colonizers are out or very far down. France has 3 provinces left, Aragon 5 but only 3 on the coast (the other 2 are disconnected), I don't think they'll do much colonizing. Scandinavia is a mess, so distracted as well. I'm sure Prawnstar checks to see if any have taken QFTNW - Hainault in particular:) Russia is mostly British. Europe is boxed in. And that peace deal is enormous. He'll have a hundred years to take India and move on towards China.

I assume Chief Ragusa is referring to the slowness of missionary work, to pile up 110 ducats of missionary maintenance ( really, that should quite a handful of them sipping wine and watching the countryside girls instead of being preaching :D )