• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Murmurandus said:
Ruuuule Gerulfing, Gerulfings rule the world... :D

Nice ending for a nice story. Onwards to the next one... :D

Nikolai said:
Congratulations for a well game and AAR done!:) I have enjoyed it immensly!:D

Thanks, I enjoyed playing this game and writing about it to.

And my new AAR might start sooner then I expected :)

jordarkelf said:
This was a great and funny AAR to read. Nice work.

In the first posts the font is somewhat hard to read though.

Thanks

And about the font. yes I know, but it is to much work to change it now, since I have lost some of the orginal text files :(

It is a shame cause, I believe since it doesn't look appealing people don't start reading the rest of the AAR, when the font size is much more readable.

A good learning moment for me :)

just finished reading after an absence, nice work again m8 i enjoyed it, altough i didnt likethe journalstyle at first it worked aftersome time :)

The thing that makes this AAR så great is all the setbacks. It's most fun to read when things are going haywire in my opninon. Constant success is booooring. Agree?

oggbogg2 said:
The thing that makes this AAR så great is all the setbacks. It's most fun to read when things are going haywire in my opninon. Constant success is booooring. Agree?

I can only agree, I had a lot of fun, playing this game :)

What scared people of is the fontstyle and size on the first few pages

Just finished this, wow what a ride!

Some Q's, how did you do the family tree thing? That looks pretty swell.

And talk about amazing ride, you must have lost every kingdom title in Hibernia many a time :) Good show on getting them back.

Also thanks for switching the fonts, that was hard to read at the beginning.

The family tree I make in Excel, then I make a Print-screen and paste it into Paint. So nothing really fancy about that.

:)