• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
This is a question I had about the previous version for a while, but did anyone else experience absurd lag when opening the minor titles tab? like the game would run perfectly fine, but if I wanted to assign a commander or get a tutor the game would just halt

Glad someone is bringing this back! Been a big fan of it! Would love a bookmark that takes place right when Roku dies, so we can get the next Avatar and play it ourselves from there.
Maybe someday. Right now we just want it running

Just wondering if you guys are thinking of adding bloodlines.

Also a plantbending trait

We do plan on adding a swamp bender trait.

• 1Like
Reactions:
So we plan to release an alpha of the mod on steam in the next few days, maybe even as early as tomorrow. We will need as many people as possible to report anything that causes crashes.

What version of the game do we need for the alpha?

Awesome, can't wait to conquer the world as a swampbender
Side note, I don't think the swamp bender trait is in the game yet. But it is one of the next things we plan to update. But right now the major goal is just to get the game to work with 3.3.3 and holy fury. After that we plan to make a lot of the big additions.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Have y'all decided what you're going to name it on the workshop yet, or just leave it the same? Just curious, since there are 9 different mods listed as Four Nations already?

Last edited:
Have y'all decided what you're going to name it on the workshop yet, or just leave it the same? Just curious, since there are 9 different mods listed as Four Nations already?
When this team is ready to release, I'll try to get in contact with the owner of the Steam Workshop versions to mark them as being out of date or something.

Ok where do we report bugs because Ive already found one?

disease seems to be far too frequent to the point of where i had multiple diseases running rampant at the same time to the point where its just distracting

really glad the mod is back just pointing out what seems to be an unintedned balance issue

• 1Like
Reactions: