• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I am still wondering... why didn't you ask for an edit after maybe 5 or 10 years? Why did you wait 50 years?

I think I did ask for an edit after about 10 or maybe 20 years. I do remember it took me a while to realize the size of the problem or even what the problem was. At first it appeared to be a mysterious income drain.

fasquardon

Secrets made not a single word about anything I may have alledgedly did and waited until after the war was clearly lost to say anything ladies and gentlement I present to you that this is possibly deliberate and that as such waved his rights to see compensation of rectification for his negligence at best and deliberate gaming of the rules at worst.

Except several other players in the game reported Secrets did make complaints.

Also, Secrets' general behavior (disappearing in a huff and being dead silent ever since) doesn't match with this evil manipulator spiel you've been peddling here and on ederon. In my experience, manipulators spend alot more effort trying to get people to listen to them.

fasquardon

Except several other players in the game reported Secrets did make complaints.

Also, Secrets' general behavior (disappearing in a huff and being dead silent ever since) doesn't match with this evil manipulator spiel you've been peddling here and on ederon. In my experience, manipulators spend alot more effort trying to get people to listen to them.

fasquardon

Are you blind? When did I say anything about evil manipulators? What I said is perfectly inline with the behavior I've seen of sore losers, waiting until the end of the session before reporting anything is a tactic I've seen in EU2 in the hopes of reversing the war via edit.

It IS suspicious waiting until the end to say anything, its unheard of in B&I games for people to wait post session to report anyone.

And no, no one during the game on teamspeak or in game chat said anything at all about Secrets making complaints and King of Men most certainly did not hear anything either just Secrets QQing on teamspeak about how hard and unfair a 2v1 war is (and he actually said this).

The only person who thinks he said anything is Dano, strangely enough only mentioning anything post session as well. I most certainly didn't hear him say anything to me and most certainly did not see him type anything.

IRC Secrets didn't make any noice during the session over the alledged chinese stack violations. He migth have mention few times that China is "doing it too.." but not in spesific manner....I could be wrong, but atleast I was there.

Danomite and few other non war party players did that part for Georgian behalf
He (Secrets) did mention something about stack rules and ....well as he said so to me in private channels, I wont go repeating it in here:D

And no, no one during the game on teamspeak or in game chat said anything at all about Secrets making complaints and King of Men most certainly did not hear anything either

I would request that you not speak for me. In fact I did hear Secrets complaining (on TS) of stacking-rule violations. I asked him to take screenshots, and he apparently did take a couple.

That said, I admit that the enforcement clauses of the stacking rule may not have been entirely appropriate. It kind of needs enforcing on the spot. However, I'll note this: I don't believe that Blayne was deliberately in violation; he misunderstood the rule, but had he realised the cap, he would certainly have fixed the problem once the violation had been drawn to his attention. So what was really needed was a third party able to see what was going on in the area - I couldn't, fog of war.

I would again like to suggest that this discussion would be better done at Ederon, rather than in the AAR thread.

French Addendum to the American Diktat

Norway is pleased to announce the signing of a Coalition Non-Aggression Pact with France.

The French Republic, having carried her victorious arms far to the East, but ever desiring peace, has granted a lenient peace to her foes. Now, disturbed by the cruel demands of her erstwhile allies, France proclaims the Asian Neutrality Doctrine. France will maintain neutrality for the duration of the current Chinese-Georgian conflict, even in the case of other Powers taking up Georgia's cause. In particular, France will pledge mutual Non-Aggression with any nation which finds it necessary to declare war in support of the American Diktat. A single condition attaches to this neutrality, namely that the Indonesian Confederacy must likewise maintain a neutral demeanour.

(Signed by Norwegian delegates.)
(Awaiting the signatures of other Powers.)

Edit: Well, shizzle, Dano. That was a really inconvenient moment for you to DOW. Although remarkably amusing. :rofl:

Last edited:
"Peace of paper"....does this mean that the French peace with Georgia is just ...paper:rolleyes::D

Also at the heat of the current passion that is taking place in world, Finland will proclaim unilateral NEUTRALITY in any actions taking in place in the world outside our commitments to DEFEND our own integrity and WARSAV PACTs itregrity.

This said, I do hope I can discuss with Indonesia and China together or seperatly to futher prevent world escalating into Maddness.

"Peace of paper"....does this mean that the French peace with Georgia is just ...paper:rolleyes::D

French nukes are already launched. Direction: Finland! Muahahahaha! :rofl:

Nah I'm still at peace with Georgia.

Or am I?

Yes. Yes I am.

For now!

(dun dun duunnn...)

Well maddness in game screen, yeas, we deliver it to you, no proplems;)

Im talking about this madness behind the scenes and public forums
That I wish to avoid

Im talking about this madness behind the scenes and public forums
That I wish to avoid

Madness? THIS IS... well... you know... TEINY!

Since i can't post in Ederon forums i will say it here:

While it is true that you have to fund at least half of social reform to get its benefits, pop growth bonus from healthcare is not affected by it. Thus, it should (have been) be enacted Jan, 1st, 1836, seems only KoM was aware of this :D

The difference might look small at something like 0.04-5 growth, but in 100 years it means doubling or tripling (IIRC) your population in comparison with others :D

Against that, there are several nations that might not have been able to benefit; interventionist ruling parties would require at least 20% funding, which could well have bankrupted people in the early game.

Honestly, it requires some really inspired mismanagement in addition to, admittedly non-trivial, the cost of financing good healthcare at 20% funding to get bankrupt.

It takes uncivilized and poor nation with state capitalism to make it bad choice... IMO, the initial costs require more sacrifices, and sometimes trouble associated with getting non-laissez-faire party in power is also a headache.

On a side note, having read a bit more Ederon, i will sprache the words of wisdom. Sid, if a player doesn't answer, deal with it. Ingame. The way it suits your goals.

Honestly, it requires some really inspired mismanagement in addition to, admittedly non-trivial, the cost of financing good healthcare at 20% funding to get bankrupt.

It takes uncivilized and poor nation with state capitalism to make it bad choice... IMO, the initial costs require more sacrifices, and sometimes trouble associated with getting non-laissez-faire party in power is also a headache.

On a side note, having read a bit more Ederon, i will sprache the words of wisdom. Sid, if a player doesn't answer, deal with it. Ingame. The way it suits your goals.

Have the game is the intercommunication between players, I have my right to get pissed.