• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
How come you are able to enforce conquer on your opponents? Is your status that higher ?

How come you are able to enforce conquer on your opponents? Is your status that higher ?

Default wargoal for the win! :)

If you drop that unit they would surrender to Hitlers moustache
no. Like Ikar stated, Hitler would be dead scared of being killed by a heli rotor, blind fire, or guys throwing grenades in every direction exept the correct one.

It was you who declared on them or they declared when you joined the Allies?

Everybody is evil and declared war on me or I got into the war via guarantee and such ;)

Nice work knocking over the Axis minors. However, it's good news for this story that Germany is applying some pressure on you and still might beat the French... which reminds me of a Poland game I played in HOI2 where the French took Rome but lost Paris! :D

I think this will be the same case here, or at least very similar!

Great job, seems like the Germans are doomed in the long-run, though you might get conquered :(

I can pull back to my original border, though I'd like to knock out at least Italy, as their IC is definitely worth the extended front in the mountains I'm already holding anyway ;)

It's kind of silly that Allies and Comitern can conquer in this game.

I think it's pretty plausible, at least until you actually get to annex the country. I mean, it would be silly to kick Hungary out of the war just to not have the axis of advance on Germany. Negotiations about territory always come to the end of the war ;)

Good show! All you have to worry about now is reinforcing your lines.

Pretty much!

no. Like Ikar stated, Hitler would be dead scared of being killed by a heli rotor, blind fire, or guys throwing grenades in every direction exept the correct one.

Exactly. What else can you expect from a Dutch regiment when there's only two Dutchmen in it! :D

Everybody is evil and declared war on me or I got into the war via guarantee and such ;)

I think this will be the same case here, or at least very similar!

I can pull back to my original border, though I'd like to knock out at least Italy, as their IC is definitely worth the extended front in the mountains I'm already holding anyway ;)

I think it's pretty plausible, at least until you actually get to annex the country. I mean, it would be silly to kick Hungary out of the war just to not have the axis of advance on Germany. Negotiations about territory always come to the end of the war ;)

Pretty much!

Exactly. What else can you expect from a Dutch regiment when there's only two Dutchmen in it! :D
Only one active dutchman.

I'm playing a game right now where Barbarossa was a complete failure and the AI USSR conquered all of Europe (besides France, which became a commie puppet) and then UK annexed all of Japan. A fun scenario for sure, but a mind-bendingly stupid one.

Yes I am also curious to know, if you manage to take Albania you'll be in good shape... at least until the Germans knock at your door. :p Very entertaining thus far! :)

Edit: ignore the question, thought I had reached the last update! :faceplam:

:D

I'm playing a game right now where Barbarossa was a complete failure and the AI USSR conquered all of Europe (besides France, which became a commie puppet) and then UK annexed all of Japan. A fun scenario for sure, but a mind-bendingly stupid one.

HoI 3 wasn't really made for interesting post-war scenarios. Maybe that's why the diplomacy is sucky and things like UK annexing Japan happen. But you can always do a tag-switch or console to fix things ;)

Does Romania join the Axis in HPP? If so what is your plan? Like I said before very enternaining and great job! :)

Edit: Pray? ;) :p

Not a democratic one which Romania currently is and I just hold the line for now until my army gets reinforced. Nothing fancy, really :D

HoI 3 wasn't really made for interesting post-war scenarios. Maybe that's why the diplomacy is sucky and things like UK annexing Japan happen. But you can always do a tag-switch or console to fix things ;)

I can just pretend that the UK is installing a new government like the USA did :laugh:

So As predicted the hungarian front is quite long and full of germans ... if SU would attack now Germany is doomed , i hope France can hold!

So As predicted the hungarian front is quite long and full of germans ... if SU would attack now Germany is doomed , i hope France can hold!

France is being France in this game. You're right about Soviets attacking Germans though, as the things have shaken up a little bit more already ;)

update?

Students - the only sort of people that absolutely don't care if it's regular weekday or weekend! :p

Hang on, I'll just need to get restored, as I've just woken up ;)

Chapter X: The Betrayal

Many great and bloody battles were fought. Luckily, the RYA was able to hold its ground and if not, then efficient counter-attacks would make up for the occasional failed defense.

VbkAfzK.gif

r9JUBRV.gif

On 10th September, Germany “liberates” Slovakia. As you can see in the background, Debrecen has been temporarily lost!

R7LGzTo.gif

Very odd news came from Germany on 14th September. For some reason, they’ve canceled their non-aggression pact with Soviet Union. Do they really want to fight such an extended war this soon?

JagtanF.gif

Without the non-aggression pact, Soviets were now officially on the opposite side than Germany.

VZAslhp.gif

This had a factual effect five days later.

ApLjJCC.gif

As September went on, two more important Hungarian cities were defended with great success.

lL4uQpA.gif

OnpRO18.gif

On 3rd October, another British division had arrived.

dql7SY9.gif

There was more dire news than good however. Paris had been encircled and is currently under attack.

Pg2QDPK.gif

RYA tried to exploit that Germans had left just a weak Slovakian division to cover the retreat of their two own infantry divisions on 11th October.

QE5EcKB.gif

While pushing out the Slovakians was easy, British motorized and our semi-motorized divisions failed to capture Fürstenfeld before Germans could retreat from Körmend. It was still believed we would at least able to send the Germans running though. Meanwhile, our economy was finally able to mobilize better and more.

a731B6d.gif

As a consequence of that, two new laws have been enacted.

pwcOReT.gif

Two positive modifiers have taken effect as well. Gone are the times of divided Yugoslavian nation!

cbQcolQ.gif

The German 36th Infantry division finally decided to retreat. Germans were trying to relieve the pressure off it, but these attacks were destined to fail miserably.

db1S7Cz.gif

But even these great victories weren’t able to save France from collapsing...

lp0xjWk.gif

On 17th October, Paris fell and the next day, France surrendered to Germany, while Vichy Regime was established in the south of France, in most of Africa as well as on various French islands around the world.

Seeing this, British had to act. Now it was clear that French won’t be able to finish their bold push into Italy. Seeing it would be hard to maintain and supply this captured territory themselves, Yugoslavia was chosen to continue this promising fight instead.

Only now the real test for Yugoslavia would come...

6WEuSLP.gif