• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
i support the arch de triumphe proposal, someone with good painting skills should paint it and give you in full size and in size of a province pic so you could replace it (modding starts with russian glory being marked ^^ )

Germany will have its vengeance! Deutchland Uber Alles! Prussia is German! And other ultranationalist phrases!

Good updates. I really like how you are covering these interwar years.

@Deus Eversor, @DoomBunny: Good idea. I'll cover it in the next update :)
@Asalto: Well, if so, we'll prevent his assassination, why not?
@Razgriz 2K9: It's normal for Germany to be successful at the beginning and totally screwed at the end :D
@KcindX: They'll have a good revenge, I suppose
@Kaiser_Mobius: Thanks

Everybody, thanks for commenting :)

You're right about events, but IRL Rhineland was re-occupied only in Hitler's times :) Yes, Hindenburg is East-Prussian and that's one of the reasons why he deposed Ebert, while Hitler got one more reason for revanchist hysteria (nevertheless the war was provoked by a revolt of his SA in Danzig)
1930 actually but you're right, the occupation troops stayed longer than what you have in your game right now (1926?). I had thought they had withdrawn in 1923 already but I just read it up on Wikipedia :eek:o

According to the Versailles treaty the occupation was actually supposed to last until 1935, but in the 1920s the German government pursued closer relations with their western neighbours (I guess they'll now give that a high priority in your AAR, too? :D ) and it was agreed the occupation would end five years earlier.

From a gameplay perspective the Germans should be your opponents along with the French and British ;)

@Leviathan07: It's OK, seems that we're both right :D

Oh, and a little question for readers - next update (which will be posted tomorrow) would cover new parliamentary elections of 1929. It's not actually a poll or interactive element, but just your opinion - who would win? Should I continue liberal policy of Kadets or to elect more conservative guys or even nationalists?

Nationalists! Have a badass nationalist-militarist-authoritarian-Panslavist-Eurasianist cabinet.

conservative... you overdid it there with the freedom of religion...
It's just formal, we simply took Orhodoxy away from the Constiution, but didn't change anything in financial and ideological support of the Church :D

Nationalists! Have a badass nationalist-militarist-authoritarian-Panslavist-Eurasianist cabinet.
Good idea, probably I'll do it with a mix of SO, KM and SRN in the next Parliament, but let's wait for some other ideas ;)

I think it will be a close run thing between the current Liberal Coalition and the Octobrists. The Liberals will have got some support from their succesful wars, but they have been a bit to Liberal for a country like Russia. I can see them staying in, but definatley with a cut back majority, and perhaps by adding yet another party to the coalition.

I vote for SNOR/Soyuz Narodnogo Obnovleniya Rossii

Russie-snor.PNG
(global hegemonist, uber-nationalist Russian party; very fascist-like)

if they were to use modernist/futurist motive of hard mathematically clean lines as eagle they wouldnt go for odnovlyenye but for supremacy for future and modernisation (culturally acceptable of course)... guys who would go for odnovlyenye would go for traditional eagle and woudln't go far.

I honestly doubt the Nationalists would get anything like enough to be seriously considered a power. Extremists ussually gain popularity when a country is in trouble, and Russia at the moment is experiencing lots of success.

Let's bring the Octobrists back or even some Nationalists as long as they keep some reforms the Kadets brought in place. (such as women's suffrage, economic growth, military modernization, etc.) Keep those, and I don't mind seeing the Liberal Coalition go.

I vote for conservatives as well - the pendulum must swing. After so many liberal reforms, a time for reaction has come ;)

BTW, I couldn't have resisted... Sorry ^^'
12496769.jpg