• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I wonder what will Germans do with Britain if she completely falls into their hands...maybe they'll create Reichsprotectorates of England, Scotland, Wales and Cornwall? :laugh:

And please, don't tell me the AI actually used paratroopers... Your save should be preserved and sent to DH team, that would be some kind of a miracle 0.o

I can't believe it either....
I mean, Goring made a well thought out, successful plan?
Oh, alternate history.
Also, if Germany defeats England, will Vichy and whatever government leading the broken UK join in fighting in Operation Barbarossa/Reverse Barbarossa (Little Saturn?)?

Wow, Britain fell. That's not good for the allies.

actually, saving britain from geries might actually do the trick of making pu with with britain ;) (yes some sad story where the king meets tzar, announces his endless friendship and day later, while on a plane to canada, he gets shot down - CHANCE)
and yeah, tsar after assuming british throne will reinstitute thrones of gross germania and france, HELL YEAH, Tzar, King, Emperor, Kaiser! Lord-Imperator of Mankind!

(40k years later an endless war against space orcs and other aliens and shadowy magic begins) :laugh: :rofl:

So... India is left kinda unprotected, and it's been one heck of a goal for the russian rulers to grab it from UK... So what happens now? :)

Its more due to the game not showing just how badly prepared Germany was for Sealion. Realistically, Germany didnt have proper transport fleets but was instead using flatbottomed barges.

I say go in and save Britain! The King of the UK is after all the Tsar's Cousin. And George V (George IV Farther) and Nicholas were very close. I suggest going in to save the UK and Liberating Europe under a new Constitutional 50-50 Monarchy Rule bloc. You can ask for India. This in turn could put a rift between George IV and Churchill. If the Japanese attack Pearl Harbour or Sakhalin fight a two front war and annex Korea from the Empire of the (setting) Rising Sun. Puppet China if you can. Annex Manchuria. Win against Germany. Liberate Europe. And let the Cold War Begin. :D :D

The UK would never give up India voluntarily. You would need to pretty much force them at gunpoint.

The Darkest hour of the Russian Empire 2

smalltitle.jpg
Chapter Five: 1941
Part XXV: Europe under the boot

Today is my birthday and I have a kind of a party soon, so don't blame me for a short update :D

When England fell under the terrible strikes of the German fists, British soldiers could no longer defend Gibraltar. After a few attempts German paratroopers captured the fortress. The Mediterranean was now closed from the Western side.

Fall of Gibraltar

crete_german_para2.jpg

German paratroopers​

Meanwhile the English campaign of Wehrmacht was going to finish soon. British soldiers never fought on their homeland and simply didn't know how to stand against the invasion. Day by day cities of the UK were occupied. The government fled to Canada...

Last forces of Royal Army desperately defending Scapa Flow harbor

dead_british_tommy_german_soldier_medic.dhmrj3eh968skos4wws00wcos.ejcuplo1l0oo0sk8c40s8osc4.th.jpeg

German medic near dead bodies of British soldiers​

Churchill and the king left the country and were evacuated to Canada. They refused to surrender, which helped the Germans to create a puppet state of Oswald Mosley by 25 of February.

Puppet England

OMosley.JPG

Mosley at the highest peak of his political career​

But Mosley was too unpopular among the Englishmen and the country started revolting when the Fascist republic was announced. The British Resistance started fighting for their freedom against Nazis.

w42_3c28364u1.bcmtnvjsecggwwwo8w4o480o0.ejcuplo1l0oo0sk8c40s8osc4.th.jpeg

Two British girls "enoying" living in a totalitarian state​

In Greece, last bastion of freedom in Europe, the battles were going on. But the Greek army couldn't resist the offensive for a long time. German and Bulgarian armies managed to cross the border and the end of Greece was obvious.

The first phase of invasion

panzer.csxxowrwzdskcsokcksgowsgk.ejcuplo1l0oo0sk8c40s8osc4.th.jpeg

Panzers in the Balkans​

The British Empire couldn't believe that London was in enemies' hands. The Commonwealth of various colonies and dominions began to break apart - they no longer had the ruling center...

The Empire began to collapse​

On 22 of March Switzerland capitulated too. Europe was fully controlled by Fascist or pro-Fascist regime. American president Roosevelt called that situation "The worst times of the Old World".

Switzerland is annexed

45b7486e41e4.jpg

New toys of German war machine. With all industrial facilities of Europe in their hands Germans were able to produce hundreds of war goods.​

Very soon Mosley returned the British-occupied territories in Africa to their former Italian masters. It was quite curious to look at the territories which were lost by the Italians with tons of blood and returned without a single shot.

Mussolini's new lands in Africa

bari.2j0e08vpy0g04o080owcgs8cg.ejcuplo1l0oo0sk8c40s8osc4.th.jpeg

Italian soldiers return to Libya

To be continued
Waiting for your comments
Next update: February, 10

Last edited:
England controlling entire Britain? Scots won't be happy...

Just dropping by to say great AAR.

It's also nice that you seem to have a schedule that you can guess/plan when you update.