• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Sorry to pop in unanounced....
I bet 50 dollahz that Benelux (Excluding Luxembourg since it's not in war, apparently) and Switzerland will fall in February 1950.

Sorry to pop in unanounced....
I bet 50 dollahz that Benelux (Excluding Luxembourg since it's not in war, apparently) and Switzerland will fall in February 1950.

i bet 10 dollahz that you will lose your bet

50 Dollars Finland will be independent for 5 months minimal.
20 dollars for Sweden being the one annexing Finland
20 dollars for Great Britain being the one annexing Finland.
fiest bet was right, the rest was wrong. you won 60 dollahz sir.
update today.
Also, notice that Downfall of the Reich has just been updated.

Last edited:
Fall of France

ronaldo8q.jpg

France starts badly in the war, with Spain, Belgium and even Switzerland seizing some provinces.
ronaldo8.jpg

poland is not doing that great either. the Japanese Alliance declares war on Luxemburg, which is allied to France.(Lol, the luxembourgeois must be feeling very proud now, never before was their nation so important in international politics)
ronaldo8.jpg

India joins the alliance, more asian nations decide to follow japan's lead, and Switzerland has a coast now! (that's surprising) and they keep trashing the french(that's not that surprising)
ronaldo8a.jpg

Allons enfants de la patrie, le jour de fuire est arrivé... PARIS FALLS!
the Spanish and Swiss also link up in the south. French troops are encircled in Essen. Apparently, these three nations are becoming huge powers in expense of france.
ronaldo8i.jpg

a look on the middle-eastern front. surprisingly, Batman has decided to fight on France's side!
Syria looks poised to fall.
ronaldo8d.jpg

The Allies, under the belgian flag, advance freely along the English Channel. a great pocket has formed in central france and west germant. and oh my gawd, switzerland is becoming a solid power!
ronaldo8x.jpg

Yugoslavia, too, is doing well. they take the Adriatic coast. French Austri has fallen to both Czechoslovakia and Yugoslavia.
ronaldo8g.jpg

Yugoslavia, an awakened giant, is taking over Italy. to the south, in Africa, France has seized Spain's colonies and is invading portuguese Lybia. Still, it seems that France will be expelled from Europe soon.

ok, so kovan won 20 dollahz, and Gen. Griffin's money, 50 dolahz, is in teh box, until Vesimir is proved wrong(the year 1950 has not passed, although it seems unlikely that France will ever take the Benelux)

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

How is that possible?!
What, France losing or France taking the Benelux?
they are falling faster than germany in '36.

$10 on the Poles annexing the Chzechs and $5 on the Swiss having their first Destroyer by October.

$10 that God in this universe is rolling over in the sky laughing hysterically over Swtizerland

$10 on the Poles annexing the Chzechs and $5 on the Swiss having their first Destroyer by October.

$10 that your wrong and that wont happen :D

$20 that the swiss start RESEARCHING destroyers on or before sept. 1st 1050

$20 that the swiss start RESEARCHING destroyers on or before sept. 1st 1050

1000 dollahz bet that swiss wont have destroyers by 1050 :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Man. Could we get a picture of the world map. I think the borders are significantly effed up enough to generate an awesome ahistorical scenario!
who knows? perhaps I will make an alternate history ecplanation for all that happened these past 14 years:)

Fall of Poland

ronaldo8d.jpg

EPIC FAIL. Netherland's last VP was left UNGUARDED. the french annexed the netherlands without a fight.
ronaldo8i.jpg

French Indochina is divided among Nationalist Vietnam, Japan and Yunnan, which gets a coast!
ronaldo8h.jpg

Belgians take Berlin! they should change its name to Welthaupstadt Belgicum.
Also, Romanians take most of southern poland in a lightning offensive.
triphalf265.JPG

A belgian flag over the fort used by the Polish Military Administration.
ronaldo8i.jpg

Belgium starts an eastern offensive and link up with... Romania:wacko:. The Romanian army takes Warsaw. Poland can count it's remaining days on the fingers of a single hand. well, many hands.
ronaldo8l.jpg

the battle for Strasbourg, French capital and last french territory in Europe. 88 multinational divisions, 1947 level, against 18 french divisions, 1951(!) level.
surprisingly, the AoS looses. 4 times.
ronaldo8g.jpg

Africa! a land of sand, mysterious tribes, exotic stuff and weird looking offensives. apparently portugal is going to inherit French west africa.