• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
20 Ds on india winning by july 2nd 1949 without outside intervention. any news on everything else in the world? any d-day or sealion?
and how is the usa doing in the pacific?
africa is pretty much stalemated and the USN isn't strong enough to assault europe. in the pacific, the US has recently landed in Papuasia.

Also, can anyone enlighten me as to how i can make Poland and France declare war on Britain and still maintain them at war with the US?
really, will anyone besides arya bet in the India-Pakistan war? because then he will get the money even if the war ends in 1964.

Last edited:
Beef up Pakistan.

Beefed up being actually able to give india a serious or unconquerable threat

20 dollahz on beefed up pakistan not falling till 1951

updated! short war was short:(
and the winner is... (drums please) dumdumdumdumdum
arya126! he won 90 dollahz. I actually beefed Pakistan, i used event 1009 until my fingers hurt, but then again their two VPs were located in border provinces and India had more than 50 divisions(yeah, 50, it's the worlds 8th largest army by now)
another update today, this time about da world. just a qestion: do I have to force peace between the AoS and the US so that france and poland leave the AoS? because that would mean that the US would have to evacuate some of Africa, because i can't just write down the provinces that the US currently holds and then put them on the peace offer, because then i would spend the next year in the computer.

Last edited:
load as the usa and use acceptall to force a separate peace with poland and france. then load up with one of them use acceptall again and make an alliance. then declare on the usa and britain. i think

Ok play as Cuba and coup both of them so the American war will continue in Africa and then swith to France and ally with Poland and DOW on UK, this will collapse the allied powers in a intreasting way

New World Order​

ronaldo8.jpg

to avoid that the AoS takes back the territory after the peace treaty, i liberate the african nations under US occupation. i also do the same in british occupied siberia.
ronaldo8.jpg

a look on africa, and especially Uganda, ruled by the ruthless Stalinist dictator, the Red Shadow. he holds ALL of the jobs in his own cabinet, and is also president of Kenya and Central Africa.
ronaldo8l.jpg

Kolchak's wet dream.
ronaldo8s.jpg

Japanese client states in the south pacific: Nationalist Vietnam, Malaya, Indonesia, Brunei, Sarawak, and Singapore, ruled by the Red Shadow's stepbrother, Mr. Black Shadow.
ronaldo8d.jpg

a new war starts spontaneously. I'll have to end it to start the France and Poland showdown.
should I? or do you guys really want to see Finland getting pwned:wacko:?

War! War! War! War! War! I have a question, shouldn't France and Poland make peace with the US and also the brits need India as a ally or the AOS will colapse

Lol, The Shadows must be very, very busy men

Lol, The Shadows must be very, very busy men
oh yes, ruling four countries at the same time must be very difficult:D

Why is there a quite large amount of provinces controlled by the us in Russia? Didn't briton own all of them?
well, they used to own it. when peace was made, the provinces were returned to the US.

50 Dollars Finland will be independent for 5 months minimal.
20 dollars for Sweden being the one annexing Finland
20 dollars for Great Britain being the one annexing Finland.
ok chief, welcome to the train!;)

The War has ended. All hail the War!
ronaldo8w.jpg

a new war starts spontaneously, how cool is that? US alliance versus Japan.
ronaldo8o.jpg

the american occupation zone in Russia collapses under revolt.
ronaldo8v.jpg

the first attacks into finnish soil take place in 24 february. by march the 3d northern finland has fallen.
ronaldo8b.jpg

The Japanese take Wake an Midway island from the Americans. also, Japanese allies, such as Sarawak, Brunei and Indonesia jump in and declare war on the US.
ronaldo8v.jpg

Singapore and Nationalist Vietnam jump in too. Finland counterattacks and takes some of northern norway. northern norway... that sounds weird, and alliteration-ish.
ronaldo8t.jpg

The Japanese land in US-occupied china and Kamkatcha.

The Franco-Polish Alliance

is anyone still reading? f#ck it, I'll update it anyway:cool:
ronaldo8dp.jpg

first i decide to white peace Finland, because they aren't awesome enough to take over scandinavia, poor thing.
ronaldo8b.jpg

also, dear god, the french are gettng trashed by no one other than LIBERIA! gee, i always thought the french had a terible military, but they always seem to surprise me. the glorious times of the Rhine offensive and annexation of Italy are long gone.
ronaldo8d.jpg

peace is reached with all the warring nations, I ban france and poland from the alliance...
ronaldo8j.jpg

...and they declare war on every single nation of the world.