• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'll try and write the event for you if you want. I need the practice and then I could send it to the HPP folks.

I just got around to catch up with this, and man, am I glad I did! :D It's a great AAR in its own right and I also fixed a few minor details based on your comments :p

In case you didn't know yet: You've won the Weekly AAR Showcase two weeks ago and we are waiting for a successor to be chosen by you!

I'll have to ask; is this serious?

Sorry people, just came back from London and haven't been fighting my war for some time, hopefully it will be better now.

I did not even know that something like that exists, but thanks!

Yes, this is serious. Just click the link and you'll see it for yourself.

I'll have to ask; is this serious?

Sorry people, just came back from London and haven't been fighting my war for some time, hopefully it will be better now.

I did not even know that something like that exists, but thanks!

Cool! I was just in London myself, hope ya had fun. I'm just glad to know this isn't dead.

Off topic: What did you see, attractions wise.

Excellent AAR. I'm enjoying it lots. Just shows it is worth looking up some of the things on the weekly AAR showcase.

Is this dead?

I hope not! I just caught up :(

Dammit Aguerra, don't let this AAR die on me! *Readies AED* CLEAR! *zzzzt*