• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Oooooh, I like this plan a lot. As long as they stay in the UNA of course.

That is cool! The Fengtien Empire looks like quite the powerful country, I just hope Kim does not get too overambitious after this union with the Mongolians.

Good update.

That was Neat! Do The Japanese have b2s?

One question i have about the csa and syndicalist nations as a whole.
Are they communist in the sense that no religious freedom,no human rights etc.
if so i would love it if u could have a massive rebellion somewhere (Florida) :)
and maybe have a conch republic

edit: Katherine Harriss should be minister of security

Last edited:
Wouldn't it be nice if the Mongolian Emperor got rid of Kim now that he has a whole new empire? :D
Really, I'd laugh to death if that happened..

I've realy enjoyed the events in China. Nice to see you cope as well with describing the action as you did with the setup.

Glad you liked the Kim's ambitious plan. No need to worry about Fengtien allegiance, there are tensions inside UNA just like inside any alliance of such size, but I'm sure Kim will stay loyal ally of UNA despite his ambitious behavior. Thanks for comments!

Buenos Aires
11-Aug-08
0600 hrs

Carlos Domingo Peron, unchallenged Caudillo of La Plata and son of famous Juan Domingo Peron enjoyed his obligatory morning ritual just as every other morning before he started with hard work. A coup of excellent Colombian coffee on his office desk was crucial necessity. This was the least he could afford for himself. He was giving a lot to his people, but receiving little in return. But he was aware of duties of great statesman, the role that destiny granted to him. What a blessing and what a curse! Coffee tasted excellent as always. It had to taste excellent anyway. Poor soul that delivered awful mud-like liquid that was supposed to be a coffee some years ago was now cleaning toilets in military outpost at Tierra del Fuego. This memory brought smile to his face.

Peron_tomando_un_caf-1.jpg

- El Presidente, El Presidente, it's urgent! - El Presidente almost spit out the coffee and dropped the cup that flooded the desk with its essence.

- WHAT IS IT, ENRIQUE?!?! Do you want me to send you to guard Albatross eggs on Galápagos?

Terrified adjutant gave away a voice with a great problem. - Generalissimo, I'm terribly sorry, but it's urgent!

- Spit it out, and better it be good, whatever it is! I'm so furious because of this coffee accident that I wouldn't mind even going to war.

- See it for your self, Sir. May I? - Adjutant picked up small remote controler from president's desk, nervously searched for right button and beatiful picture of Buenos Aires on the wall was moved up, exposing elegant screen. Hidden TV was always avalible for use, but when it was not needed, it didn't ruin elegant old-fashioned image of President's office. - Brazilian President is just making the speech to the nation. Situation is so critical that he decided to make this appeal in early morning.

Carlos Domingo Peron listened to words of his Brazilian counterpart for a while. He was aware of situation in Brazil going out of control. Favela returned the punch. Unability of goverment to fight the social problems caused dramatic rise of crime level and political violence. Situation became so critical that war-like stance dominated most of the country. Emergency situation was declared, protests, riots and fighs were everywhere. Country was flooded with arms and massive quantities were offered by Syndicalist or criminal smugglers and corrupted security forces that emptied arsenals and put their stockpiles on sale. Brazilian President made the last attempt to put situation back under control: He blamed La Plata. By doing this, he obviously hoped to unite citizens of diffrent political orientations and at least put down political violence.
He stated that La Plata is flaming up Brazilian situation by flooding Brazil with firearms and that agents of La Plata are destroying Brazilian currency by releasing fake money into monetary traffic. - IMBECILE! THIS SNEAKY ANACONDA! He doesen't know with what he is playing!

It seemed the trick worked immediately. In some hours, anti-Platinean protests erupted over entire Brazil and many hot-headed demagogues called for war. Peron knew that Brazilian President managed to unite the people against external enemy and popular pressure will force him to make an action against La Plata. If not, furious people or some hawkish generals will remove him anyway, and then take care of La Plata themselves. Current goverment, hawkish junta, even popular Syndicalist revolutionary regime or any other option, all this would pose danger for La Plata. It was time for pre-emptive strike. Brazil is out of control and it will explode sooner or later. Cold but stable status quo was dead now. For the sake of La Plata and South American co-prosperity, Brazil must be taken care of.

peronista.jpg

Ah, now this will be very interesting! South America's two biggest players about to crack each others skulls open. It will be neat to see what will happen next, and whether or not Canada will intervene on the side of either of the combatants.

El Presidente? I pardon your fault because Tropico's easter egg! :p

PS: I will never understand why the name for the union of Argentina, Uruguay and Paraguay is called "The Silver". It's weird.

El Presidente should invade quickly while he is still pumped up on coffee.

El Presidente? I pardon your fault because Tropico's easter egg! :p

PS: I will never understand why the name for the union of Argentina, Uruguay and Paraguay is called "The Silver". It's weird.

Perhaps they named it after the river...

Anyway, interesting developments, the Coffee war has finally started ;)

Tim

In fact, Argentina means "Silver One", but sounds far better.

Actually, 'argentina' is an adjective, not a noun; it could be translated from the latin 'argentum' to english as 'of silver' or 'silvery'

Etymology aside, the Brazilian President's idea of blaming the neighbors for everything will backfire in epic proportions, I predict