• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Any comments about the AAR? :confused:

Last edited:
Anibal said:
Yes. What did you drink before writing it? :D

Nonsense, but quality nonsense. ;)
Nothing is nonsense, friend.

I will update tommorrow, if I can still log in.

Its an "interesting" aar.
bunnicondancebunnydance6mz.gif

Oh, thanks very much. I think it is an improvement over the old one. Thanks for noticing. :)

Phoenix Dace said:
Just do what I do if I can't think of a name:

Ultimate name generator!

thanks for this link I like it : Run-P Superfly-C L'il-D Bling Killa

Earth's Savior said:
I will update tommorrow, if I can still log in.

Why should you not be able to log in?

And I like the stroy so far :)

Why should you not be able to log in?
A joke I made in a PM.

What is your favorite character so far in this AAR?

Jubal.Early said:
Due to emotional baggage I have a passing fondness for the small czech girl.

And I wish she wasnt in angola..
Polish. ;)

angola4my.png

With the Japanese driven off the Asian mainland, Angola began an island-hopping campaign to push Japan back to its shores. With the IJN destroyed, Angolan Navy ships traveled the Pacific Ocean unhindered. One by one, Japanese-held islands fell. After a few months of this strategy, it was time for the assault on the Japanese home islands. President Zenawi got a call one night that a "swan iceburg" tried to ram one of the heavy cruisers. He asked "what the hell are you talking about", and the admiral said "it was an iceburg, with the shape of a swan".

Meanwhile, Germany attacked and overran Poland. This raw agression caused France and the UK to declare war on Germany. The Germans then attacked Denmark and Norway. A sort of "sitting war" began along the Maginot Line as Germans and French faced each other, waiting for the other side to attack.

sho7em.jpg

Tojo's Bunker, Hiroshima, 1940:

It was decided that, to cripple the Japanese will to fight, Hideki Tojo would need to be taken out. James Harding was chosen for this job because of his demonstrated powers. He fights through many guards in the bunker, heading towards Tojo's quarters. James comes across a steel door and stops to prepare, knowing that he was closer to Tojo and the security would be heavy. He remembers the kiss that Clara gave him before he got on the C-47 to Japan, and it is clear that he is in love. He clears his mind and kicks open the door, equipped with a Thompson submachinegun.

"Here's Johnny!" James yelled as he scanned the room.

The room was empty. All that occupied the room was a desk, metal lunch tables, some papers, and a radiator. Suddenly, a cold wind hit James! It pushed him back a yard into the wall and it felt like he was almost frozen to death. He stumbled forward to see a young Japanese man with glasses.

"Who are you?!" James shouted.

"They call me the 'Ice Master' and I think it fits me well. I am Hichiro Wantanba, and I am surprised you are still alive." Wantanba said.

"Well, you are in my way." James said.

Wantanba forms a large dagger of ice and flings it towards James. James dodges it and it breaks the desk in half. He forms 5 shirukens(throwing stars) and uses his powers to throw them at Wantanba. They get a few feet away and he freezes them, the shirukens fall apart! Wantanba forms 3 more ice daggers and throws them, James forms a shield out of a metal tabletop and blocks 2, and the other knocks over the radiator. James controls a steel door and slams it into Wantanba.

"You'll have to do better than that." Wantanba said as he got up.

"I think I have it under control!" James yelled as he started to use his powers.

The whole time, James has been secretly heating liquid metal in the fire caused by the radiator. He turns it into a red-hot shiruken and makes it fly at Wantanba. Wantanba tries to freeze the shiruken, but it was too hot and gets past his powers. It hits him and slices right through his heart, coming out his back. Wantanba falls to the floor and lays there, dying and gasping for air.

"I have failed you, emperor!" Wantanba said, then died.

"I win..." James said.

James ran into Tojo's room and looked around. He sees a dead Tojo, and he didn't kill himself. It was made to look like suicide, but someone killed him.

The news came to President Zenawi at night. Germany overran France and was dominant in Europe. He knew that this was a threat, and moved to counter it. Japan and China were both defeated by Angolan forces, and they had new democratic governments created. The wars were not over, because Angola joined the Allies in late-1940, putting it at war with Germany.

it was an iceburg, with the shape of a swan
:rofl:
magical people! woo! its starting to look more and more like one of those fantasy rpgs. lol :D

lifeless said:
:rofl:
magical people! woo! its starting to look more and more like one of those fantasy rpgs. lol :D
Did you understand where it came from at the end?

Doesn't this forum seem quite dead today?

Why did he not hurl the radiator? Surely that would do more damage?

Sir Humphrey said:
Why did he not hurl the radiator? Surely that would do more damage?
Because hurling it would stop it from working. ;)

Now there is a murder mystery. Who killed Tojo and why? :D

angola4my.png

As World War 2 raged on, the Allies and the Axis were fighting for control over the seas. The British had a superior surface fleet, but the Germans had powerful U-boats. With Japan defeated, the naval threat became much less of a problem. Due to no threat to themselves, the United States still would not join the Allies and was determined to remain neutral. A presidential election took place in Angola, and Paul Zenawi won a second term.

President's Office, Loanda, 1940:

James Harding is visiting President Zenawi with news of the successful mission. Paul is happy after the defeat of Japan, the restoration of China, and his reelection. He opens a wine bottle to celebrate.

"Wine?" Paul asked.

"Nah. Not right now." James answered.

"The mission is complete?" Paul asked.

"Yes, but one thing is troubling me." James said.

"There is nothing to be troubled about." Paul said.

"There was someone there with powers like mine, but he had ice powers." James said.

"Strange, but you defeated him. I wouldn't worry about it." Paul said, uneffected by the news.

"I would. If there was another, there are probably more like him." James said.

"You can take on anybody. They have them, we have you." Paul stated.

"I'm not worried about myself, I'm worried about you and Clara! What if they discover where I'm from?!" James yelled.

"The Angolan military can take care of anyone in Angola." Paul answered.

"But, why was Tojo already dead when I got there?" James asked.

"Probably a disloyal officer. Anyway, we cannot discover anything else until something happens." Paul said.

battlecoralsea3di.jpg

The Battle of the Atlantic has been a stalemate lately. In late 1940, the Angolan Navy was sent out to destroy the German Navy. The Angolans helped the British fight the Germans, and the German Navy was being pushed back to its shores. It was then time to plan an attack on Europe itself.

Well, well ... Aliens. My firm belief is that there will be aliens that killed Tojo, and after defeating the Axis Angola will have an alien invasion in Japan. And everyone with magic powers will turn out to be aliens in disguise. Also, that the aliens will be the only people that can rival Angola militarily or technologically. And that ES had better just sit there for about three months before attacking them, or it will be too easy.

That's my story and I'm stickin' to it.