• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I got one of thoses wierd religious stuff to.

Genua.jpg

Genoa did somehow go Sunni, they manage to conquer Rome, are a part of the HRE, and are protected by France.

Spacehamster said:
No it's a tag and flag change, Ottomans become Byzantium. But first they must of course change their primary culture to Greek. Remember, nation formation is based on culture and not TAG. However, Ottomans got changing their culture to Greek as one of their national decisions. So the result would be a Sunni Byzantium, quite hilarious.
Awesome! :cool:

The Pope had a few problems in Europe. So he moved his capital from Ragusa to the Cape.

f_SouthPapm_365cd5b.jpg

EU3_64.jpg

Either the Swiss got bored of Alpine climate or the rebels need new maps. How hard can it be to miss those massive mountains just a bit south of them?

We are saved! The heathens shall not be afraid of as we are guarded by the Lord and the blessed guardians of Cyprus.

EU3_72-2.jpg

I wonder where they got the money for that.

After not spending a single ducat for hundreds of years

Let's see i have a small collection of strange screenshots. :D
First one... a weird battle.
I wonder what kind of fight was that...a backgammon fight? :rofl:
And who decided who won? On what facts?
2547799605_da5fa11f65.jpg

Next one...
First, Brandemburg is in an PU under Luxemburg.. A bit strange... but will live with it.
2547799151_08aa4bd9dd.jpg

But this is really weird...
2548623184_13650483a7.jpg

I guess he's a bit crazy :wacko: if he sends himself insults...motivational purposes? :rofl:

And another one:
2547798835_8918f45620.jpg

Despite having a 1 province minor beeing the Emperor...look at what The Palatinate wants to vote... me... Castille... i only have one or two provinces that belong to the empire, but i'm not a member. :rolleyes:

Jaspume said:
Yeah, I've seen Cyprus taking up defender of the faith too. They can't have possibly saved 1000 ducats, it was only around 1500...

Cyprus is Defender of the Faith in my game too!

And i'm only mid-1400's

ratonbox said:
Let's see i have a small collection of strange screenshots. :D
First one... a weird battle.
I wonder what kind of fight was that...a backgammon fight? :rofl:
And who decided who won? On what facts?
2547799605_da5fa11f65.jpg

It was a soccer game :)

Speaking of countries amassing huge cash reserves, i was quite chuffed when i sold a province to Russia for 2000 ducats.

Capibara said:
It was a soccer game :)
there are victims even in soccer games :) especially a soccer game betwen France and Spain(Castille) in 1411. But noooo...in a 5 day battle no one was hurt.
And about the winning, if it was a soccer game, how did i win? Did France use a suspended player? :)

ratonbox said:

I guess he's a bit crazy :wacko: if he sends himself insults...motivational purposes? :rofl:

Looks normal, Brandenburg is trying to get out of the PU by lowering relations.... haven't seen the AI use insults that much before IN, now seems to be utilizing them much more to good effect, its one of the nice improvments. I actually had a nation remember to insult me a month before declaring war on me..

ratonbox said:

AI "motivations" are hard to figure out - in my game Morocco had a war with Tunisia, ceded 3 provinces to them, and one day after the truce guaranteed Tunis` independence...

In the same game the Pope is unlucky:
EU3_77.jpg

And all southern Italy is owned by OE. Can`t wait when they revolt - and in last 10 years not a single revolt happened!

Not sure how often that happens, but:
EU3_55.jpg

I myself have vassalized 4 italian minors in couple of years - it was very easy (7dip monarch).