• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Enigma256 said:
What would be funnier is if Cornwall defeats and annexes England and then through the English unification event becomes the new England... :)

I'm planning on starting a war with England before France and the Cherokee gobble up all of England's North American holdings, but I'm not sure if I'm going to allow Cornwall to become England or Great Britain.

Here's a first, as far as I've seen on this forum:
Ryukyu, the most pathetic country in the world, actually occupied something!! (Too bad they didn't actually annex it)
EU3_8.png

Haftetavenscrap said:
Here's a first, as far as I've seen on this forum:
Ryukyu, the most pathetic country in the world, actually occupied something!! (Too bad they didn't actually annex it)
*pic*
No, no, if you see the knights occupy something, then you know that something is wrong! :D

comagoosie said:
No, no, if you see the knights occupy something, then you know that something is wrong! :D
What makes the Knights more pathetic than Ryukyu?

piff133 said:
I really hope that Cornwall forms England. That might be a first in EU3 history.

Okay, okay. I'll work with Cornwall to form England.

Rebels hold London and Cumbria is easy pickings for Cornwall. My grand alliance would have to take North America. Only real obstacle stopping me from even thinking about Cornwall becoming England was that Northumberland is an ally of France (who I've been trying to avoid). Given that I'm now at war with France and Wales over Munster, I might just declare war on Northumberland.

Edit: Cornwall now has Northumberland. After I finish my war with France and rest a while, I'll pick on poor England.

Last edited:
You all got it wrong, if you see Serbia expanding and surviving past 15th century something is terribly wrong. ;)

spl said:
The Knights aren't a pagan vassal!
Well, with the OE having land connections to them doesn't help!

btw, I always forget serbia, but they seem to either expand or get annex quickly, but if you see the knights do anything, then you are in trouble.

Now then, let's have another batch from your beloved and almighty (although not really divine) ruler! (Yes, that's me...)

eu3game2008-03-0919-26-19-28.jpg

Well, the mighty Prussia... a one-nation province... declaring independence from Friesland, who also happens to be my vassal. They kinda got annexed by me after that, yeah.

eu3game2008-03-0920-17-37-29.jpg

How the bloody hell did that happen? Seriously, they shouldn't even know the other exists! (This was the start of a number of rather hilarious wars too)

eu3game2008-03-1220-26-27-35.jpg

Hmmm... Swahili kicked Tripoli's backside... And Tripoli was allied with the Ottomans... Hmmm... Okay, so Swahili is the ally of a much more powerful Yemen, but still. They eventually became Yemen's vassals.

eu3game2008-03-1221-08-31-75.jpg

Not really strange, but... Okay, so Ukraine was my ally... and had some cores on Lithuanian enclaves (okay, so thanks to me and Russia, *all* of Lithuania is an enclave, but still...), so I kinda helped them out. A little. I didn't start it, really! I'm no badboy!

eu3game2008-03-1222-15-24-09.jpg

That's just weird... Prussia was created by me (Brandenburg) via "create vassal", and the created the Teutons via "create vassal". This left them with their capital moved to Memel, and Esterbotten, which is a Turkish colony the captured in a war (see a few pages before). I ended up diplo-annexing the Prussians, just for the Teutons to get the Prussia event a couple years later. Then I diplo-vassalized them...

eu3game2008-03-1222-42-58-26.jpg

Yet another long-distance relationship.

eu3game2008-03-1515-37-39-93.jpg

Spain isn't doing so well... They're above their BB limit (no idea why France isn't busy tearing them to pieces...), and have quite a low stability.

Here are some more.

RegencyCouncilcreatesPersia.jpg

The 15 year old Regency Council (which hasn't been in power for 15 years) forms Persia.

AIPersiaEarly.jpg

AI forms Persia very early.

2DaySeige.jpg

Nice two day siege for me.

FranceLesserPartner.jpg

France a lesser partner of Cornwall which only starts the craziness.

CornwallAtWarwithLesserPartner.jpg

Cornwall battling its lesser partner.

FranceAnnexesLeader.jpg

Cornwall gets annexed by its lesser partner. Must have been awkward at the palace.

FoodShortage.jpg

This dude is having a food shortage. I guess that means no food at all.

TheKnightsbeatLithuania.jpg

Here you go The Knights beating Lithuania. No land changed hands but 89 ducats must be major for The Knights.

Cardinal Melzi

Looks like the Melzi family has strong connections with the church.

There are already two cardinal Melzis. And then one of them dies, only to be replaced by yet another cardinal Melzi! (See the message log)

[size=-2](Before anyone asks, the bribery costs are high because I had "disabled" the bribing feature by modding the cost to a prohibitive level to prevent the AI from wasting its money every Jan 1 with its curia spam.)[/size]

cardinalmelzicg1.png

Marconius said:
Now then, let's have another batch from your beloved and almighty (although not really divine) ruler! (Yes, that's me...)
Which mod is this?

Here are a couple of weird ones:

First, what happens if the Polish and Lithuanian royal families get a bit too intimate?

Do you think the Romans would be a tiny bit upset at who's controlling them?