• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Think any further updates on Steam is over today for now, will have to check back on Steam tomorrow. It makes me wonder if there was a delay on the pre-order start date or something.

They said it'd be available January, we still aren't even half way through the month.

Johan said early January and this is almost over ...

... but no matter, what. We can't play the game before 7.2.

I said early january but that has changed.

Thank you for the answer, Johan! I can stop pressing f5 in the Steam store page now, lol.

Can we still wait for a pre-order on Steam, though, or only the regular release?

What I heard was that you can turn any dlc off if you so want and you don't have to buy them if you don't want to.

I'm completely aware of the latter, I was just considering backwards-compitability, such as playing HttT-mods, although I've bought DW for EU3. There's no option for installing EU3 up to HttT, and not DW, as far as I'm aware, which leaves the only option to either postpone the purchase of the newer DLC, or purchase in the hopes of follow-up modding for the newest installment. Correct me if I'm wrong. :)

I'm completely aware of the latter, I was just considering backwards-compitability, such as playing HttT-mods, although I've bought DW for EU3. There's no option for installing EU3 up to HttT, and not DW, as far as I'm aware, which leaves the only option to either postpone the purchase of the newer DLC, or purchase in the hopes of follow-up modding for the newest installment. Correct me if I'm wrong. :)

Well you could also just copy the game to an USB stick, and keep an unaltered copy for later use also ;)

Any news?
1. Will there be a preorder for steam?
2. Will we get the preorder bonus if we buy from steam?
The preorder bonus applies to anyone who registers within a certain time-period. That way even the people who want boxed copies can get it.

Thus you'll be fine even if Steam totally fucks up the pre-order thing and doesn't let you buy until the actual release date.

Nick

The preorder bonus applies to anyone who registers within a certain time-period. That way even the people who want boxed copies can get it.

Thus you'll be fine even if Steam totally fucks up the pre-order thing and doesn't let you buy until the actual release date.

Nick

That's wrong. Only Steam and GG have the DLC bonus. No hard copy.

He said Amazon download will probably have it.