• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

MihaiROU

Baron of clicking stuff
39 Badges
Nov 7, 2008
  • Crusader Kings III: Royal Edition
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Supreme Ruler: Cold War
  • Supreme Ruler 2020
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Surviving Mars
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Diplomacy
  • Rome Gold
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • Imperator: Rome Sign Up
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Imperator: Rome - Magna Graecia
  • Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
  • Knights of Honor
  • Magicka
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Darkest Hour
  • Crusader Kings Complete
  • Deus Vult
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Divine Wind
  • Sword of the Stars
  • Cities in Motion
  • 500k Club
I got Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword via Steam and I wanted to register my game on the forum.The code looks like this ****-****-****-**** and it doesn't get validated. I tried adding "X"s(also without) and it just doesn't work. :\

Though I get the same thing with Mount and Blade Warband :/

Damn, I've been having this exact problem, too. Ah well, looks like my ownership of M&B: Warband will go forever unrecognised! (...aside from on the Steam Community site)

You should be able to register the steam version of Warband (at least I was able to.) The problem is with Fire and Sword.

All keys created after a certain date (which is not the same as the purchase day) remain undelivered to Paradox, and can as such not be used to get a forum icon.

They do not affect anything else - the problem is well known and all M&B subforums are open to all registered users.

All keys created after a certain date (which is not the same as the purchase day) remain undelivered to Paradox, and can as such not be used to get a forum icon.

Thanks for the info, I was wondering what could be happening with my key of Warband... as I got it from Steam, so of course I had bought it just for me :)

Do you know if, after some time, they will receive the list of keys that were sold after that certain date, or have we lost those keys officially? :p

Thanks for the info, I was wondering what could be happening with my key of Warband... as I got it from Steam, so of course I had bought it just for me :)

Do you know if, after some time, they will receive the list of keys that were sold after that certain date, or have we lost those keys officially? :p

Ah well, looks like I would have to buy another sample of With fire and sword to get the forum icon =P

Narestel, I thought I had replied, but perhaps it was in another thread, anyhow: We have officially lost hope that those keys will ever get to work here, but I don't think Taleworlds have officially said that they won't ever send a working file, so there is still a hopeless chance ;)

Mendozacheers - I am uncertain about the possibility for another key to work better. At least I haven't gotten any report that new files with working keys should be arriving.

You should be able to register the steam version of Warband (at least I was able to.) The problem is with Fire and Sword.

I was unable to register either of the two. I filled the remaining spaces with X's but it still wouldn't work; although, I did notice that some people had luck registering Warband. I don't want the games, I just want the icons. DAMMIT!!

I think Paradox should offer everybody complimentary Mount & Blade icons and a free cup of coffee. A glazed donut wouldn't hurt either.

Hopefully this works. I didn't meant to put the achievement part in there, but c'est la vie:

Untitled-8.png

Last edited: