• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
"Unfortunately, my health has worsened, and I will no longer be able to attend Senate meetings. I also resign from my post as Minister for Education, and I ask the incoming Presidente not to confer any new honours on my person, as I would not be able to carry them out."

Severiano Miramontes

Yes, yes, you are right i guess but you quite clearly have no idea of the boon to the Chilean people if they, Or rather myself could stay at some of the fine establishments they have in Brazil for free. I have heard it said that you can have this amazing scottish meal they could porridge for breakfast. It sounds quite exotic.

General Rios

Uhm, I am confounded by Rios's recent statements. They are neither stately nor do they conform to his already established character. Also, I have the utmost doubt that the dirt coats are going to allow you to stay in some pineapple forest. I am also perplexed by your sudden affinity of the food from shotland. Really, Sir, only ammunition comes from there.

I must thank you though, for you have given me more ammunition for my arguments at the warmongering nature of the raspberries than I could have ever hoped for. Now, I must say that I condemn the warmongering nature of these "fascists". War solves nothing, and is the cause of only sulphuring and dearth of life. The dirt coats are conniving and scheming life-haters. And sometimes they do both of those things! I like to call that: Scheniving.

- Mantiago Retruécano

Last edited:
"It's apraxia, Senor. It's a disease which will eventually lead to myself being unable to do anything, as there are no known cures for someone at my age, the grand old age of 68. I used to be quite fit in my youth, when I was only a brigadier, but now it's all gone."

Severiano Miramontes

I have received the following appointments from the Caudillo:

Ministers:
Director of the Secret Police (interior) - Francisco de Santa Rosa ((Riccardo93))
Minister of Armaments (treasury) – Caitan Crazzio ((cavebear3000))
Minister of Foreign Affairs - Escovedo ((OldCleric))
Minister of National Security (defense) – Fernandez ((kinguter))
Minister of Education and Propaganda - Admiral Fuentes-Tagle

Generals:
Army of Patagonia ((18 brigades (10inf 6art 2cav))) – General Hidalgo ((MastahCheef))
1st Army of the Republic ((8 brigades (10inf 7art 1cav)) – General Varde ((O'connor))
2nd Army of the Republic ((20 brigades (12 inf 5 art 3cav)) – Colonel de Porto ((Zagoroth))
Metropolitan Army ((20 brigades (15 inf 3art 2cav)) – General Ferrari ((King50000))
Army of Argentina** ((18 brigades (9 inf 6 art 3 cav) )) - General Hidalgo ((MastahCheef))
National Army of Canal Zone** - Adrian Navia ((Lyonessian))
Navy of the Chilean State** - Adrian Navia ((maxwell))
Presidential Blackshirts ((9 brigades (6 inf 3 dragoons)) - Caudillo Saez ((Seek75))
Capital Guard ((12 brigades (9inf 3art))

Caudillo Sáez ((Seek75)), if you have any objectives or anything you'd like to accomplish for your term, such as invasions or grabs for territory perhaps, please let me know.

Director of the Secret Police?

I would say that Mr. Santa...

*Puts on pitch-black so-called glasses that are specially made so as to protect against the light from the sun with great care and adroitness*

Just got Rosed!

...Not that the secret police is that secret anyway. It is about as secret as the fact that the surname of Rios is Rios.
The likeness of this dictatorship to Cesar's Empire increases by every day I must say. It is a sure fact.

- Mantiago Retruécano

Last edited:
My policia? Ahh but it may yet be for the better for me to be rid of them and vice versa in the long run. I am no warrior and while these men may want my charisma, they will operate better under Santa Rosa's command. Now onto my true love... the economy!

Also, I am so sorry to hear of your disease Senor Miramontes! Electoral processes are dangerous things no?

---Caitan Crazzio---

That cabinet is nice indeed andit confuses me for two reasons: our Santa Rosa is Augusto, not Antonio and our only admiral (Fuentes-Tagle) is serving as minister. But no matter what small inconvieniences the new caudillo may have, he has my support. In these system we depend on our leader just as he depends on us. So whatever mistakes he makes we must advise him and stand by his side, for our enemies are plenty and ruthless.

I thank the Caudillo on my appointment and the conservation of some of my previous appointments. I hope his rule continues the stability and effectiveness of the Chilean State.

I have received the following from El Caudillo:

Ministers:
Director of the Secret Police (interior) - Francisco de Santa Rosa ((Riccardo93))
Minister of Armaments (treasury) – Caitan Crazzio ((cavebear3000))
Minister of Foreign Affairs - Escovedo ((OldCleric))
Minister of National Security (defense) – Fernandez ((kinguter))
Minister of Education and Propaganda - Admiral Fuentes-Tagle

Generals:
Army of Patagonia ((18 brigades (10inf 6art 2cav))) – General Hidalgo ((MastahCheef))
1st Army of the Republic ((8 brigades (10inf 7art 1cav)) – General Varde ((O'connor))
2nd Army of the Republic ((20 brigades (12 inf 5 art 3cav)) – Colonel de Porto ((Zagoroth))
Metropolitan Army ((20 brigades (15 inf 3art 2cav)) – General Ferrari ((King50000))
Army of Argentina** ((18 brigades (9 inf 6 art 3 cav) )) - General Hidalgo ((MastahCheef))
National Army of Canal Zone** - Adrian Navia ((Lyonessian))
Navy of the Chilean State** - Adrian Navia ((maxwell))
Presidential Blackshirts ((9 brigades (6 inf 3 dragoons)) - Caudillo Saez ((Seek75))
Capital Guard ((12 brigades (9inf 3art))

Seek75 said:
For my first action as the new El Caudillo, I would like to propose the Constitution of the National Republic of Greater Chile, so as to officially end the old, outdated Third Republic.
  • Frente Nacionale, Partido Patriotica, and Partido Republicano shall all be merged together to create the new Partido Nacional Revolucionario del Fascismo Chileno (National Revolutionary Party of Chilean Fascism) ((any Spanish-speakers, please correct this if it's wrong)), or the PNRFC for short, which shall be recognized as the official party of the National Republic. Any individuals seeking a government or military job must join the PNRFC.
  • El Caudillo, as well as the House of Deputies shall be directly elected by landed or distinguished individuals whom belong to the PNRFC. The Senate will remain as-is.
  • There shall be a National Trade Union, where representatives of the government, the working class, and the capitalist class can negotiate with one-another in a central location.

((Essentially, this will change reforms to Only Landed, Ruling Party Only, State Controlled, and Only Underground))

We are not voting on this proposal yet, but you should start thinking about it.

I am in favor of everything but the name El Caudillo. Surely we can think of a shorter, better name.

---Caitan Crazzio---

I thank Caudillo Sáez for his maintenance of my position as Minister of Foreign Affairs. I hope to aid in the negotiations with the Free State, and with those of any other entity with which the honorable Caudillo would have me engage. Additionally, I would like to wish the esteemed Severiano Miramontes a restful and easy retirement. You, sir, may rest easy after having seen the change in which you have played such a major role. Your place is reserved in history, and I will continue your own work until I myself must retire.

Though we lose old friends with the passage of time, we gain new opportunities, as well. I will establish my Foreign Policy goals as the resolution in finality of the Free State situation, with a basic goal of reclaiming the province of Panama. Additionally, we should outline our plans and initiatives following the de-sphereing of much of South America; I am of the opinion that we should "pick off" the smaller, weaker nations sooner rather than later, of course compensating for infamy and pausing should it threaten to get too high.

Alejandro Ruiz de Escovedo,
Minister of Foreign Affairs

I support the proposed bill and will vote for it when it comes open to the Senate Chamber. We must show a strong front for Chile! We are one Nation, Unified, Under the Party, For the People, For the Motherland, For Chile!

-General de Porto.

With your permission, Caudillo, I would like to lessen to most extreme restrictions, and lax some of the more intrusive controls on the people, and instead favour a more legitimate, law and order approach.

As well, I would like m Ministry to aid the Minister of Education in reforming our system, and prepare for an incidents occurring in Bolivia in the near future.

Well, since it is apparently a major discussion in the mainland administration, we might as well be open about our electoral process. Given that it is a reasonable time for elections, and seeing that de Conti has served the traditional term limit, I will run for the office of President for the Free State. I will seek peace and security for all Chileans, expansion of the navy, and reasonable negotiations with the mainland administration over things of mutual benefit. I propose a legislative veto for my military appointments, should I be elected, until a more suitable (but not as cumbersome and problematic as the CoS system) system can be proposed.

Now who do we have to vote for such things, anyway? :confused: (perhaps a census of Free State citizens should be taken)

I endorse Admiral Alvarez for the position of Presidente. I hope that the newly selected Caudillo will engage him in good faith negotiations in order to maintain peace in Chile.

General Rivera

I propose a shorter and easier name: Fascist Party of Chile or FPC

I congratulate Admiral Alvarez on his good sense regarding the matter of term limit. This is a major step towards restoration of a voting system in the Free State, and thus unification with the mainland by cooler heads. I encourage whoever the President elect is (presumably Alvarez) to contact both myself and Caudillo Sáez at their earliest possible convenience to discuss matters of mutual benefit, and the question of Panama.

Foreign Minister Alejandro Ruiz de Escovedo

Fascist would be anachronistic and false in this time frame. Do we speak German Señor?

I believe the term National Republic, Republique Nacional would fit better.

Or we could find a mascot, or short name for our party, and make that our title

General de Porto.