• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only information i have seen is that they state that manpower is available able bodied men for you to use. And this statement alone, as all manpower pools state, does not involve training or equipment.

It does involve food though. If you hoover how MP is calculated you will see Agriculture - food. If it involves food in some way it involves stockpiles of food and other resources to keep people alive and economy unning.You always conveniently missing this out. Paradox says available men you say existing men. That is a huge differene. I wait for you to comment on Agriculture issue then and also why 1MP is not equal to 1MP in your MP availability theory.

Poorer, nations using older equipment simply dont have the added personnel to their divisional slice at the same rate as the advanced nations.

Where you got that? Romania had 1300000 military in 1944 but only 20-30 divisions. Do the maths.

Because PAradox chose a route where manpower and ORG are primary elements in combat as opposed to the more important quality of the unit. Respected author Colonel Trevor Dupuy had the Germans as at least a 4-1 advantage per man against the Soviets and approx 1.5-1.9 against the western allies. Do you think if you had one germany infantry division in game technically equal with 4 soviet counterparts there is any chance theyd win?

ORG and MOR are a part of Divisional quality. The Soviets never had 4 times bigger army than Germany, yet Germans lost. 800,000 Germans attacked 1,900,000 Soviets in Kursk and lost. That is 2.4 ratio.

So I assume he count divisions and Soviet divisons were almost twice as smaller.

you are always welcome to me plastic...im just busting your chops :) I may not agree with you but i welcome all discussions on this forum as the continued debates i think are always good for everyone. Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.