• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
To Pioniere (This shield is rather a tricky ratio, so just in case I made a usual 3:2 ratio shield too).

Flag_of_the_Philippines_(1943).png

Flag_of_the_Philippines_(1943)_flag.png

Flag_of_the_Philippines_(1943)_b.png

Flag_of_the_Philippines_(1943)_b_flag.png

To JMG-KeckeShajt:

Flag_of_Nigeria.png

Flag_of_Nigeria_flag.png

Royal_Standard_of_Ireland_(1542–1801).png

Royal_Standard_of_Ireland_(1542–1801)_flag.png

Hope it helps.

• 1Like
Reactions:
To Pioniere (This shield is rather a tricky ratio, so just in case I made a usual 3:2 ratio shield too).

View attachment 971566
View attachment 971567

View attachment 971568
View attachment 971569

To JMG-KeckeShajt:

View attachment 971572
View attachment 971573

View attachment 971574
View attachment 971575

Hope it helps.
Thank you, I finally made a release, though I noticed some of the other flags that I copied from other mods have the same shade without shadows. As I remember there was a way to fix, some kind of layer that could be added in photoshop or gimp. https://www.moddb.com/mods/darkest-...arkest-hour-full-unofficial-106#downloadsform

I can do some of the stuff in the skins folder, but I need someone to use topbar.psd in the "Modding documentation" folder to make them in that wavy style with these flags:
SOV.png
CHC.jpg
SOV_B.JPG
CHC_B.JPG

Oh, and before I forget, this one needs one too, along with a counter.

Last edited:
Hello there, in the process of reviving my Korean AAR though I'm kinda in need of some assistance to get some flags/shields. Is there any chance someone still lurking this section knows how to do the MDS style ones?

Hello there, in the process of reviving my Korean AAR though I'm kinda in need of some assistance to get some flags/shields. Is there any chance someone still lurking this section knows how to do the MDS style ones?

Well there should be almost a handful left I think, but not many for sure.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Hello graphic makers of Paradox, I am looking for a big request for graphics, namely editing roundels/markings on to vehicles for my Timeline 191 scenario. If I can get more then one person to sign up it would spread the work out well. Feel free to reply here or PM me. Discord is also an option
https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/threads/timeline-191.1503637/page-4#post-29199762

Thanks in advance, I just want to create the best possible mod for the scenario.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Hi'yall, I'm currently making my own spin-off mod based heavily on Kaiserreich set only in North America(and the Caribbean) revolving around the 2nd Civil War. For this, I need a lot of American flags(so preferably shields complete with mini flags and counters). Think states(preferably all of them), regions like Cascadia, Great Plains, Pacific States, New England, Quebec or a Gulf State consisting of Texas and some neighbors for example. But also maybe religious cult flags or rouge military warlord nations, as long as they fit in North America/Caribbean. It would be cool to have some different ideology flags per nation as well, so like some Syndies/Totalist, democarcy/monarchy, authoritarian/Far right.

I'm not asking anyone to make all this(but by all means, be my guest ;) maybe rather point me in a direction to where someone has already done these kinds of flags because I have a hard time finding some good ones. Thanks!

• 1Like
Reactions:
Hi'yall, I'm currently making my own spin-off mod based heavily on Kaiserreich set only in North America(and the Caribbean) revolving around the 2nd Civil War. For this, I need a lot of American flags(so preferably shields complete with mini flags and counters). Think states(preferably all of them), regions like Cascadia, Great Plains, Pacific States, New England, Quebec or a Gulf State consisting of Texas and some neighbors for example. But also maybe religious cult flags or rouge military warlord nations, as long as they fit in North America/Caribbean. It would be cool to have some different ideology flags per nation as well, so like some Syndies/Totalist, democarcy/monarchy, authoritarian/Far right.

I'm not asking anyone to make all this(but by all means, be my guest ;) maybe rather point me in a direction to where someone has already done these kinds of flags because I have a hard time finding some good ones. Thanks!
I think this is what you're looking for. Surprisingly, the mediafire link still works after all these years!

• 1Like
Reactions: