• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
View attachment 606850

This issue has persisted for some time. I remember trying to muck around and change the requirements myself, but removing the dragon conditions caused all matter of issues.

Thank you! Looks like it is the kowtow, and I might've found the root cause (bad scripted_trigger) - which has been committed to the repo. Please mind that this means we've likely had no-one test it (and it'll be entirely vanilla anyway).

View attachment 607107

Why do all the Essosi group dukes have random vanilla COAs?

If they had unique COAs in the past, then not too sure - otherwise likely because noone has made COAs for those titles. We're totally open to any contributions, so if you have any favourite characters or dynasties, feel free to make whatever and we'll add it!

We've released Beta8 on steam. A few highlights:
  • Stability improvements. Crashing is far less frequent, or even quite possibly eliminated.
  • Many map tweaks and changes, including a graphics overhaul with some edited textures from in-heaven's graphical overhaul (found on steam).
  • Resource system balancing and tweaks, as well as a custom event system for handling start-date building assignments (and many new & rebalanced buildings).
  • Lots of missings graphics added.
  • Balance tweaks.
  • Fixes galore.
  • And lots of miscellaneous changes.

Last edited:
In the crown laws section, what exactly does "Feudalism Level" stand for, if anything? It has no effects and all the descriptions are placeholders.

On that note, do you have any idea of when the placeholder building descriptions are going to be replaced with actual ones, or nah?

In the crown laws section, what exactly does "Feudalism Level" stand for, if anything? It has no effects and all the descriptions are placeholders.

On that note, do you have any idea of when the placeholder building descriptions are going to be replaced with actual ones, or nah?

Currently does nothing - just a placeholder for a government switching system, basically.

All of the unique buildings have descriptions, but they're currently being overridden by the placeholder descriptions - this will be fixed. However, generic buildings currently have no descriptions and aren't currently a priority. I may or may not get around to dealing with them, depending on how much time TSK for CK3 takes up.

Hello folks, just wanted to post here to inform that this mod is still being developed, and has a update out on Steam even! Development is slow and a bunch of minor stuff, but I don't intend to let the mod die. Please check it out and have fun playing it!

• 2Like
Reactions: