• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Johan, I would certainly say that you have achieved your goal. Very nice game. Nice intro to medieval warfare in anticipation of Crusader Kings. Rock hard stable as well! :)

I wonder a bit... Johan said TT is about 20$... why does it cost in germany 30 €?
If i think of the actual exchange rate $<>€(1$~1,25€) it should be 25 € and not 30!!! :(

Wilhelm II. said:
I wonder a bit... Johan said TT is about 20$... why does it cost in germany 30 €?
If i think of the actual exchange rate $<>€(1$~1,25€) it should be 25 € and not 30!!! :(

Well, actually it's worse that that

1 € = 1.25 $ :D

So in fact it should be less than 20 €

Bye

Oooops my mistake... it was perhaps to late as i wrote that! :D :rofl: :D

But then should it cost only 16€ and not 30€!!! :confused:

Wilhelm II. said:
Oooops my mistake... it was perhaps to late as i wrote that! :D :rofl: :D

But then should it cost only 16€ and not 30€!!! :confused:

It sounds as buying from amazon for 25€, shipping included, might be a good idea, especially if one would get the game within a week instead of having to wait for european (or in my case scandinavian) release..

FWIW I just called my local EB and they say 2/10 and $20.

Sounds like fun while I wait for CK.

Wilhelm II. said:
It seems in Europe, at least Spain and Germany, TT is more expensive than "it should be."