• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Fredrik II

Paradox Interactive
Paradox Staff
15 Badges
Sep 15, 2003
www.paradoxplaza.com
  • Hearts of Iron Anthology
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Diplomacy
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Majesty 2
  • Victoria 2
  • 200k Club
  • 500k Club
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Knight (pre-order)
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
  • Hearts of Iron: The Card Game
  • Magicka 2 - Signup Campaign
  • Paradox Order
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Stellaris Sign-up
The release dates for Two Thrones are:

Scandinavia: April 2nd (preliminary)
Spain: January 23rd
France: March 4th
UK: May 7th
North America: Out in stores
Germany: Beginning of February (shipping to stores February 5th)
Russia: End of february (preliminary)
Australia: Ships to stores February 10th.
Hong Kong: Just signed, shipping during spring

I will update this post as soon as I get more information.
/F

Last edited:
well,
the spanish will be the first this time, strange :rolleyes:
the spanish developer is friendware i think
thanx a lot for the info fredrik

still i have not read any conclusive answer to the question: is TT an adaptation of COTN to 100YW or the engine/AI has been tweaked?

Alzate said:
well,
the spanish will be the first this time, strange :rolleyes:
the spanish developer is friendware i think
thanx a lot for the info fredrik

still i have not read any conclusive answer to the question: is TT an adaptation of COTN to 100YW or the engine/AI has been tweaked?

TT is an adaption of CotN, that's correct.
/F

Fredrik II said:
TT is an adaption of CotN, that's correct.
/F
excellent marketing answer fredrik II, but we all know that you has not answer the real question.... ;)
by 'adaptation' you mean:
1. just transposition CoTN with flavour/'ambiance' changes
2. CoTN upgraded with several patches
3. a CoTN engine notably refurbished

sorry for being a pain in the neck...

Alzate said:
excellent marketing answer fredrik II, but we all know that you has not answer the real question.... ;)
by 'adaptation' you mean:
1. just transposition CoTN with flavour/'ambiance' changes
2. CoTN upgraded with several patches
3. a CoTN engine notably refurbished

sorry for being a pain in the neck...

I'd say that it's the engine upgraded (answer 2 above), with new units, new combat system, improved AI, new map, new scenarios, new events.

And I checked it with Johan too, so it should be correct ;)
/F

Fredrik II said:
I'd say that it's the engine upgraded (answer 2 above), with new units, new combat system, improved AI, new map, new scenarios, new events.

And I checked it with Johan too, so it should be correct ;)
/F

Sounds good. :)

--
EnPeaSea

Sounds great; now if it will just ship. :( Get on the ball Strategy First! :mad:

Jan 21st was the date for over a month, but now EB says Feb 1st. Gamestop is saying tommorrow and Strategy First doesn't even have it listed. So I guess until Fredrick can get a more precise date, soon will have to do.

All I know is that this is game has not been pushed much. It is the most quite release I have ever seen. It is almost a secret release. SHHHHHH... Be very quite. We don't want anyone to know this game is being published.... :eek:

dtroiani said:
All I know is that this is game has not been pushed much. It is the most quite release I have ever seen. It is almost a secret release. SHHHHHH... Be very quite. We don't want anyone to know this game is being published.... :eek:

I can agree with you to some extent, the only explanation I can give is that we have been working with Victoria and CK at the same time, which has drawn attention from TT. Although I hope there will be more discussions on the game now that it's hitting the shelves... :)

"Shipping soon" ---> pretty ambiguous and heart-wrenching. :D
Oh well, I can deal. Hopefully, I can acquire the game by middle of February for my one week vacation from school. :)

Why do UK players have to wait so much longer than everyone else for new Paradox games? The same thing happened with HOI.

Sabre Man said:
Why do UK players have to wait so much longer than everyone else for new Paradox games? The same thing happened with HOI.

Publishers fault/lack of interest/lack of time etc...to name a few probable and common reasons.

Gamestop is now listing TT as ships within 24 hrs. I take this to mean they have received copies as they have been listing an ETA for awhile. I'm going to give them a try.

Dug a little further on their site and it says it arrived today! WooHoo! :)