• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The remaining TSCs will be huge. It will make an enormous difference to the final rebel total whether there is 1 or 2 (or 3 with really bad luck) of them.

There will be about 4 million outside the TSCs, assuming WE remains under reasonable control, and I think it should. Take how many the last TSC generated and double it for the next one. That makes my low estimate. If he doesn't get double in the TSC it will have happened so soon that there will be more than 1.

The last two updates have province acquisition running at about 12 per year. The horde has uncontested control of the sea. A large chunk of the WE gain was due to DOW on a Sunni, so I really don't see what will stop them getting a WC short of abominable stats on a series of short lived Khans.

It was a pity the French had St Helena taken off them. It would have been fun to see their capital exiled there, although once it went from Paris it wasn't likely that could be done.

I've no prediction on rebel numbers although I'm currently guessing I'll have two more TSCs. Not sure that TSCs will be that much bigger - lots more low tax provinces in the Americas but I'm coring in high rebel areas like Europe and Asia. That last set of cores is80k+ rebels.

Outside Iberia, you shouldn't have that many rebels in the TSC to come. You've been ahead of the curve converting and the cores should now accelerate in Europe and Asia.

Another bite of the bullet on Pattani. Morea is now free to attack.

I think you can spare 100000 troops from the old world to subjugate Mesoamerica. You'll need to be at war with Venezuela, Mexico and what's left of GB. Maybe Cyprus would be the avenue for another war with GB. Then you could open up those two Fench provinces in Mexico.

I was a little surprised that you didn't carry the war into Scotland as well.

Sweden, part two, awaits.

Could we get tech comparison screeny, please? I'd like to know where you are compared to the rest. Not just military techs, also prod & trade.

Also, what are your sliders and national ideas?

Otherwise: the Horde will march on!

edit: I wonder if the world fits on a single ledger page yet. :)

Not sure how I'd lost my subscription to this epicness, but I've resubscribed. I was getting the shakes from missing my dose of hordeness!

In retrospect, you should have modded your game to look like MM's front end, and claim this was an MM AAR just to toy with the MM team. :)

Given how apparently easily you dominate the world in Vanilla, I highly suggest you get the MMU2 mod, simply because that makes the make a lot harder to manage, and, in my opinion, a lot more enjoyable as well.

Given how apparently easily you dominate the world in Vanilla, I highly suggest you get the MMU2 mod, simply because that makes the make a lot harder to manage, and, in my opinion, a lot more enjoyable as well.

You call this easy??!

Have you taken a look at those rebels?

Easy? Really? Have you seen these TSC?
Inspired by this, I tried playing the tribal Timurids in IN. 1600 I have already killed Potugal, England und Castille, was westernised once (but still needed the other turn) und slowly really allergic to rebels. It's incredible masochism all the time. Although fun.

Excellent work, as always... I hope you manage the WC :)

Wow - taking mainland British provinces shows you've got what it takes to stand up against all comers.

How much is that fleet costing you? I know the cores have been coming in, and that naval upkeep is relatively cheap, but it can't be doing your economy much good. Still, at least you'll be getting more from tariffs now.

Think you can take the Isles by the end of the game?

I'm guessing 45 provinces left in the end, and perhaps 37 million rebels.

Easy? Really? Have you seen these TSC?
Inspired by this, I tried playing the tribal Timurids in IN. 1600 I have already killed Potugal, England und Castille, was westernised once (but still needed the other turn) und slowly really allergic to rebels. It's incredible masochism all the time. Although fun.

Excellent work, as always... I hope you manage the WC :)

No, no, sorry, my mistake. This gameplay isn't easy. It seems incredibly difficult, from the posts that I have read, and I take my hat off to him for it.

What I was talking about is the game itself. If he needs to put on himself such... well, not artifical, but you understand what I mean... difficulty to make it a chanllenge, I'm sure he could dominate the main game with just about anyone fairly easily (even the Iroquis, apparently. xD) if he didn't add these forms of challenges to it. Playing MMu2, or another such mod that increases difficulty, could make his gametime more enjoyable after he runs out of such challenges.

FEEDBACK

Macknull - Yes, very good well done :rolleyes: :p

Enewald - I reckon around 30 million before the next TSC is reasonable.

poloport - I think I've two more TSCs @ about 2 million each and currently about 150k a year. So 40 million is probably about right.

The Arch Mede - Two TSC's is the central prediction but it could easily be three. The other big variable is war exhaustion I have a feeling that driving into Northern America with armies big enough to pull down those fortresses will hurt - as for that matter will fighting Sweden in West Africa.

Province gain will continue to be fast for at least a few years as you'll see at the end of the next update. Indeed a shame about St Helena, the most likely place to exile France to is West Africa but there is that single landlocked province in Mexico...

loki100 - The British implosion has been incredible - more like post 1945 decolonisation than anything that happened in the game's time span. I don't actually border Scotland, yet ;)

aldriq - I imagine that I'll keep the capitals in Europe as long as I can so that I can grab the New World provinces cheaply.

Chief Ragusa -
There'll be lots of rebels; most of Africa, the Americas, Japan, Australia and loads of other places!

I want a CB before attacking Morea and a Great Man event!

I'll raise another 100k troops for Mesoamerica - I need the European armies for the ongoing warfare.​

sad king billy - Some roundup type stuff coming up :)

Iwanow - I need about another three hundred :eek:

sprites - WC will be close, killing the remaining Sunnis will hurt :(

Tmac - The next TSC in South America will be very simple - all of it :rofl:

naggy - That's a seriously mean (but good) idea and I expect Ubik will haunt you :rofl:

Ivashanko - This isn't easy even after all the time and effort I've put into EU3. I'm not keen on MM because I'm not allowed to conquer the world ;) Actually I doubt I'll play much if any EU3 after this AAR - it's sort of worn me out.

phalanx369 - On its way :)

sad king billy - I think Ivashanko's suggesting I try MM for a harder challenge - although given no one appears to have done a Tribal WC (after what 4 years of the game being out) I suspect this is hard enough.

Isabelle80 - Sounds like a fun game - this tribal thing can be done but yes it does put you off rebels. Have you considered AARing that game?

Dewirix - Getting a foothold on the British mainland means I don't have to keep risking my fleet in those waters to get good war score aganst GB. The British Isles can definitely be taken but at the moment it's looking easy to grab lots of New World provinces very cheaply.

The new fleet cost around 5250 ducats and now naval maintenance is 27 ducats a month. Force limit wise I'm at 290 / 217.

Johan11 - Sounds reasonable for provinces and a little low on rebels.

Ivashanko - I understood what you meant - I actually play several mods but MM isn't greatly to my taste. I play these AAR games in Vanilla IN so that anyone who has the game can see what I'm doing and if they want even give it a try.