• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hard times for the Muslim Power...

Real Men Don't Beg, They Just Continue To Spam The Enemy With Peace-offers... :D

Murmurandus said:
Real Men Don't Beg, They Just Continue To Spam The Enemy With Peace-offers... :D

No that would be you. He just hopes that the coins he throws at them hits them on the nose causing the bone to shoot up in their brains, which would lead to their instant death.

bowl of soup said:
No that would be you. He just hopes that the coins he throws at them hits them on the nose causing the bone to shoot up in their brains, which would lead to their instant death.

Hey, it seems to work - most of the time. Maybe people from the Emirate of Medina have reinforced noses?...

Real Men conquer the world alphabetically. Then convert to Islam and convert it in reverse order.
:nods:

Shame to here about Sicily though.
i think it'd be cooler as a 100% Muslim island. What's the Arabic for La Cosa Nostra? (no pun intended?)
:D

bowl of soup said:

Right, how come I didn't think of that before... Oh, I did... :D

It's Al a trick.

Chapter 16: Al Bichri

As told with many pictures. And a moderate amount of words.

(All formats, fonts, layouts, and even this little disclaimer transferred unattentively from phargle's
Knud Knýtling, Prince of Denmark (and other assorted tales))

ScreenSave249.jpg

Oh sure. Cure the Irish girl I've never heard of's illness

ScreenSave250.jpg

And let a female von Habsburg get pneumonia! Thanks for nothing, GOD!

ScreenSave251.jpg

Man it would suck if I actually take Mecca by accident.

ScreenSave252.jpg

Hey uh I don't remember looting that province

ScreenSave253.jpg

Yeah, why not? Now if only doing this would bring that guy to my court because wow!

ScreenSave254.jpg

Those Germans sure are enthusiastic about taking those French provinces.

ScreenSave255.jpg

Ah, another Werner von Habsburg! I bet he will be as cool as his great-grandfather, Werner von Habsburg!

ScreenSave258.jpg

To celebrate I kill some smugglers.

ScreenSave259.jpg

Oh no! Looks like the Medinans are back from their vacation! Whatever shall I do?

ScreenSave262.jpg

Ha! Take that, you Medinans! You can't take Al 'Aqabah back because you haven't technically declared war on the guy in charge of it yet!

Those Medinans never knew what hit them! Their army's gonna roll into Al 'Aqabah and be all like 'Hey you, you can't siege this castle it belongs to the Count of Al 'Aqabah'. And they'll be all like 'What? But we're at war with that guy, the Duke of Abydos!' And the guy will be all like 'Nope, the new Count of Al 'Aqabah is one of the sons of the Duke or something and he was crowned yesterday go back to your Sheik or whatever and get a war declaration from him next time' and they'll be all like 'Maaaaaaaaaaan' Don't miss the next exciting episode of Real Men Do It Alphabetically, an AARgau!

Real Men Are Soooooooooooo Cunning... :D

JMJ said:
What if you accidentally take Mecca?

Real Men are Too Cunning to Make Accidents.

I'm shocked they haven't sued for peace or accepted your offer yet. Very un AI-like of them.

Question, If you revoke the counts title while he is at war with someone and then grant him the same one (granted it was his only title) a day afterwards. Peace will be in effect then right?

Insurmountable Obstac-Al.

Chapter 16: Al Bichri

As told with many pictures. And a moderate amount of words.

(All formats, fonts, layouts, and even this little disclaimer transferred unattentively from phargle's
Knud Knýtling, Prince of Denmark (and other assorted tales))

1147-1148

ScreenSave263.jpg

All right! Peace!

ScreenSave264.jpg

Aw man, peace!

ScreenSave265.jpg

Well I'd like to see you wage war without any pay! Take that, my own regiments!

ScreenSave266.jpg

Those Germans sure look content, having annexed parts of France.

ScreenSave267.jpg

Hehe. Glass. Blowing.

ScreenSave268.jpg

Hehe. Nothing like glassblowing. Heh.

ScreenSave269.jpg

Okay that was weird. Anyways, here is Germany's conquest of parts of France backfiring as a county takes its richest provinces and rebels.

ScreenSave270a.jpg

And now let's look at Al Bichri at last.

ScreenSave270b.jpg

Okay so it's held by the Sheik of Al Bichri, who is a vassal of the Emir of Mosul

ScreenSave271.jpg

Who is a vassal of the King of Seljuk Turks.

Yep. Insurmountable obstacle. Just like I said. The title was a stretch though. Still, doesn't change the insurmountability of this obstacle. I got lucky last time. I admit it. If it wasn't for the schizophrenia we'd be exactly at the same place we're in now except the title of this chapter would be Adana. And now all I can do is wait and hope that something like that happens again. Or I could muster every bit of strength I can squeeze out of my duchy and go on the attack and hope for the best. Either way it's gonna take time, and seeing as how the Seljuks count their troops with six digits the latter probably won't be happening. Don't miss the next exciting episode of Real Men Do It Alphabetically, an AARgau!

Last edited:
This is a wait for the Emir of Mosul to revolt against the Seljuks and take Al Bichri whilst no-one is looking. He will eventually, you know.

Meantime, the Hapsburg armies could take provinces in France, out of alphabetical order.

Real Men really know to pick the right enemies… It worked out last time so I am sure it will work this time also, Real Men always manage to win in the end.