• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Brilliante!

This is by far the best AAR I've seen for HoI3. You should start to buy some airplanes and 1 or 2 Battlecruisers wont do bad in order to prepare for Sealion or at least defend your ports from invasions while you storm Soviet Union.

Very good story telling. The transition differences must have given you a challenge to come up with reasons for everything.

Brilliante!

This is by far the best AAR I've seen for HoI3. You should start to buy some airplanes and 1 or 2 Battlecruisers wont do bad in order to prepare for Sealion or at least defend your ports from invasions while you storm Soviet Union.

I believe that he is building some Bismark class battleships. While I agree with you, that this is the best AAR for HOI3, I suggest you check out Myth's AAR, because it is a close second, in my book.

Btw, do the French have military access to Switzerland? Some French units seem to retreat through Switzerland from the Italian front.

Some heavy naval action, cool. Royal Navy out in Force. I didnt see that happen often in my games. So the Manchukuans have left. They were always a bit out of place in Berlin, but you grew fond of them after a while :D.

Good update!

Great update, very informative once again.
It's a good thing that Japan and Italy did a good job, it will help you.

Brilliant !

What are your feelings regarding 1.4 ?

Brillitant updates, exceptionally great transition to a very different patch!

Brilliante!

Very good story telling. The transition differences must have given you a challenge to come up with reasons for everything.

I believe that he is building some Bismark class battleships. While I agree with you, that this is the best AAR for HOI3, I suggest you check out Myth's AAR, because it is a close second, in my book.

Btw, do the French have military access to Switzerland? Some French units seem to retreat through Switzerland from the Italian front.

Thank you all - I apologise for not replying individually but I have a family event today so time on the computer is no looked upon kindly!

It was quite challenging to bundle everything up in a single storyline, so I am very happy that you think it hangs together.

As far as I can see, 1.4 Beta seems to encourage a bit more naval action. Of course, it may just be random, but I like to look on the positive side. I have a BB being built ("Tirpitz") and some more Zerstorer. Looks like I need a some new LCs. From memory (would not be popular to load HOI3 at the moment to check - I have 'clean up' chores before arrival of in-laws and other relatives) I also have an INT and a FTR being built.

With the transition, as I said before, I wanted Spain to remain Republican (my whole strategy was based on a Repbulican Spain) but really wanted Japan to be in a better position (it was economically crippled in the 1.3 game). Took a little juggling, but seems to have worked out well. I was never going to get a perfect match, but it is pretty close. Took Paris only 12 days after my other version. Lost Yugoslavia as an ally, but can pick up Australia. Allied gain Scandinavia, but lose Greece. Gives me a reason to fight in the Baltic I suppose.

Overall I like ver 1.4. Please bear in mind I was playing pretty quickly and concentrating on keeping to my original game, so probalby missed a lot of the changes. But these are things I like:

Allies are far more likely to help you, and the help is more likely to be useful. I don't miss the "assume military control" of HOI2 quite so much.

There is an awful lot more allowing access. Those French armour units in Switzerland were actually on their way to French-held Germany. When I recaptured the border ares they just sat in Switzerland, but have started to return to southern France in response to the Italian push.

Bombers are massively more deadly - make sure you have air defence! I would say that casualties are about twice as much as before. Remember that I let the AI run the planes, so that is only ground attack - no idea about infra damage. Strategic is differnet - damage on AA installations definitely reduced, and I suspect the AA is actually firing back - was going a bit fast though so no real evidence. And the airforces are more active on both sides. Allied air defence is much improved.

Partisans more likely (at least in China) but suppression seems to be improved.

Engineers and MTN much better in combat.

Impact of submarines on National Unity makes it a must to defend convoys. Subs on convoys more deadly. I think that all naval more deadly but not a lot to compare with.

I think leader exp is improved but not sure - didn't keep a close eye on it. Same with research - I think that research benefit techs now help (as intended) but did not keep detailed notes to only a feeling.

Supply seems to be working OK now, specifically with allies. (Ver 1.4 RC2 was pretty bad, but fixed in RC 3 as far as I can see).

Must go - no update today. But all I can do before 1.4 Final is to provide the OOB and my new strategic plan (taking into account a hostile Ostsee!). I have Deutsche als Fremdssprache tomorrow so if 1.4 is released today (I told you I think positive) I will be in a real fix!

Thank you all once again for your encouragement - I was a bit concerned I would lose a lot of readers with the transition as people thought "He has just changed everything to suit himself".

A quote from part of my nomination speech for WritAAR of the week ...

"I stumbled upon a remarkable tale rich in details, yes I like details, but not from the same genre as I write in. This particular WritAAR has chosen a somewhat unique approach for the main character which is to be applauded. Most definately a narrative AAR, it also has quite a few pictures for those, like myself, who like the writing to be a little more spread out for ease of reading. My chosen successor updates at a remarkable rate for a narrative AAR and keeps the quality at a very high level, which is even more worthy of note as it is the first AAR from this WritAAR. I would highly recommend the following AAR to fans of any type of writing."

Congratulations on a wonderful tale Uriah and enjoy your week in the AARland spotlight as our new WritAAR of the week :)

A quote from part of my nomination speech for WritAAR of the week ...

"I stumbled upon a remarkable tale rich in details, yes I like details, but not from the same genre as I write in. This particular WritAAR has chosen a somewhat unique approach for the main character which is to be applauded. Most definately a narrative AAR, it also has quite a few pictures for those, like myself, who like the writing to be a little more spread out for ease of reading. My chosen successor updates at a remarkable rate for a narrative AAR and keeps the quality at a very high level, which is even more worthy of note as it is the first AAR from this WritAAR. I would highly recommend the following AAR to fans of any type of writing."

Congratulations on a wonderful tale Uriah and enjoy your week in the AARland spotlight as our new WritAAR of the week :)

Remble, I hav ealready posted a reply on the WritAAr of the Week thread, but thank you again - it is always good to receive praise from other writers.

Well deserved award, Uriah. Congratulations! You have a very loyal following of readAAR's, and they will stick with you for the duration of the AAR.

Greetz!

At the rate I'm goiing, that could be along time! But thank you for the encouragement.

Congrats, you truly deserve it. :)

Thanks Karaiskandar: if it were not from the feedback from people such as yourself I think I may have run out of enthusiasm some time ago.

Congratulations Uriah on your Prestigous Award. And Australia Axis!?! Time to teach those damned Kiwis a lesson!

Yes, I think I will invite the Australians: if only to see how they go against the USA. Probably need to send a Western Australain regiment over to help defend Sydney. But the thought of Australian marines storming ashore at Aukland is strangely attractive - a change from thousands of Kiwis thrashing around at Bondi!

At last an update. And a big one. Very fancy footwork to transition over into 1.4, plot twists and concussions, yours is truely the best AAR out there. Keep up the great work.

Thanks Puddinator. Sorry for the delays, but it took a lot to play up to date while trying to end up with the same (roughly) position. And then I had ot go through both saves identifying all the differences. Unfortunately I don't want to play ahead until 1.4 final is released, in case there a re big changes in the last few RCs. I am preparing an OOB report but that may be a boring as bat-shit (I am I allowed to say that? It is an Australian saying - so it could be seen as a sort of cultural ethnicism) for many people.

But as soon as I can, I will make the French (in fact the whole world) pay!

Awesome ! You truly deserve it, we all love your tale, congratulations.

Thanks kigrwik - I know there are a few of you who have persisted since January 1936!

Rank and File
A Clerk’s War​

15th October 1939

Back in the office – surprisingly I found I had really missed it. My staff had prepared a small surprise presentation for me, a steel helmet. They said they had selected one appropriate for my age and war service, but a Prussian Guard Pionier officer’s pickelhaube! I’m not so old that I served in the Great War! They have it mounted on a stand in my office, and said next time I am off to a war zone I must take it with me. I could swear I heard one of the younger clerks say something about "a big head makes a big target". Luckily I have a sense of humour. I am not sure if if I approve of all this emotion in a work environment, though I will admit that I had not expected any sort of welcome back and after a very tearful greeting and hugs and kisses from my faithful Gisela, I was left a little emotional myself.

pick01.jpg

My new steel helmet – I think I may get a real Stahlhelm if I do have to visit the front lines: this has “sniper-bait” written all over it!

Talking of emotional, several people have told me that the funeral of General Kesselring was very impressive. The Fuhrer and the whole Cabinet were present, as well as just about every senior officer who could be spared from the front. Of course, it was not just to honour a man who had given his life for the Reich. It was very important that every newspaper and newsreel camera had images of the whole leadership of the Reich, intact and purposeful. Both domestically and internationally, it is essential that any perception that we are weak or divided be removed as soon as possible. Minister Goebbels is far too canny to let the death of a general get by him without milking it for every last drop of benefit. I am getting very cynical in my old age – maybe I deserve the pickelhaube?

funelra2.jpg

The funeral procession for the late General Kesselring: everyone was there

There is absolutely no mention of the plotters. I know that General Himmler and nearly all of the leaders of the conspiracy beat the Gestapo by taking their own lives, but there is no mention of the fate of any underlings. My most surreptitious and careful enquiries lead me to believe that there were very few active supporters of the coup attempt. There are no faces missing around here, so I suppose we should just put it behind us and concentrate on our work. (That’s the official line and for once it seems correct).

With that in mind, I have called for the most up to date Order of Battle listings. I know that there is likely to be a small re-organisation in the next few days, but things have changed in the past few weeks, and I have noticed that my concussion has affected my memory about a few details. So it would be best to at least have a firm basis for my continued reporting of events. (Everyone is being very understanding about my injury, and there is no pressure to leap straight back into my normal duties, so I have some time to catch up).

Order of Battle at end of 15th October 1939​

All land units mentioned are regiments or brigades

Abbreviations:
Headquarters (HQ), Infanterie (I), Infanterie (motorised) (I)(mot), Anti-air (AA), Anti-tank (AT), Artillery (ART), Gebirgsjager (MTN), Pioniere(ENG), Sturm-Marine (MAR), Leichte Panzer (Pz(l)), Tank Destroyer (TD), Armoured Car (AC), Panzer (Pz), Garrison (GARR), Police (POL), Cavalry (CAV)

Interceptor (INT), Multi-role Fighter (FTR),Tactical bomber (TAC), Close Air Support (CAS)

OB West HQ (Fleck)​

Heeresgruppe West HQ (Christiansen)

Westwall Army HQ AA (Andrae – replacing Kesselring) 16 Divisions in 4 Armeekorps​

V Armeekorps HQ I AA (von Böhm-Ernolli)

5.Infanterie Division: 3 x I, AT (von Fritsch)
25.Infanterie Division: 3 x I, ART (von Berendt)
35.Infanterie Division: 3 x I, AA (Zaiser)
45.Infanterie Division 3 x I, ART (Bock von Wülfingen)

VII Armeekorps HQ I AA (Föhrenbach)

7.Infanterie Division: 3 x I, AT (Haase)
10.Infanterie Division: 3 x I, ART (Müller A)
17.Infanterie Division: 3 x I, ART (von Amann)
27.Infanterie Division: 3 x I, AA (Feketehalmy-Czeydner)
57.Infanterie Division: 3 x I, ART (Barger)

IX Armeekorps HQ I (Fett)

15.Infanterie Division: 3 x I, ART (von Gimbonn)
29.Infanterie Division: 3 x I, AA (von Eimannsberger)
44.Infanterie Division: 3 x I, ART (Barckhausen)

VI Armeekorps HQ AA (Busch)

6.Infanterie Division: 3 x I, ART: (Bader)
16.Infanterie Division: 3 x I, ART (von Bock)
26.Infanterie Division: 3 x I, AA (Haase A)
46.Infanterie Division: 3 x I, AT (von Roques)

37cmpakfinal.jpg

General von Roques has complained that his 3.7cm Pak anti-tank guns are struggling against the better French tanks, but simply replacing damaged guns and providing equipment for the new divisions is putting a strain in our economy.

2nd Fliegerkorps (Felmy): 2 x INT: JG 62 “Richthofen”, JG 26 “Schlageter

1st Taktischeluftflotte (Sperrle): 1 x FTR: JG 12 “Donner“ , 2 x TAC: KG 25 “Kraich“ KG 30 “Adler“
5th Taktischeluftflotte (Müller-Michiels): 2 x TAC: KG 28 “Krahe“ KG 1 “Hindenburg“

1st Stukakorps (Kesselring): 2 x CAS: SG 2 “Immeleman“ SG 77 “Zeppelin“
3rd Stukakorps (Udet): 2 x CAS: SG 77 “Speer”, SG 210 “Streitkolben”

Benelux Army HQ AA (von Rundstedt) 17 Divisions in 5 Armeekorps​

XI Armeekorps HQ AA (von Leeb)

19.Infanterie Division: 3 x I, AT (Hartmann O)
31.Infanterie Division: 3 x I, ART (von Schobert)
12.Infanterie Division: 3 x i, ART (Brämer)
13.Infanterie Division: 3 x I, AA (Leeb)
9.Infanterie Division: 3 x I, AA (Bremer ) (new division after first 9.Infanterie wiped out by French)

X Armeekorps HQ AA (Heinrici)

20.Infanterie Division: 3 x I, AT (Müller An)
22.Infanterie Division: 3 x I, ART (Keitel W)
30.Infanterie Division: 3 x I, AA (von Kressenstein)
50.Infanterie Division: 3 x I, ART (Heinemann)

IV Armeekorps HQ I AA (Hansen K)

4.ID “Falkenberg”: 3 x I, AT (von Küchler)
14.Infanterie Division: 3 x I, ART (Bergmann)
24.Infanterie Division: 3 x I, AA (von Brauchitsch)
36.Infanterie Division: 3 x I, ART (Lüdke)

Ist Marine Sturmkorps HQ I (Halder)

Ist Marine-Sturm Division: 3 x MAR, 1 x ENG (Böttcher)
2nd Marine-Sturm Division: 3 x MAR, 1 x ENG: (Jahn)

1st Motorkorps HQ (Cochenhausen)

14.Infanterie (mot) Division: 3 x I (mot) (Jodl A)
16.Infanterie (mot) Division: 3 x I (mot) (Behlendorff)

6th Fliegerkorps (Waber): 2 x INT: JG 3 “Udet”, JG 53 “Pik As”
7th Fliegerkorps (Fisser): JG 20 “Ruoff”, JG 21 “Benelux”

Army of the Ardennes HQ AA (von Kluge) 20 Divisions in 5 Armeekorps​

2nd Leichte Panzerkorps HQ I (mot) (von Kleist)

1st Leichte Panzer Division: 2 x Pz(l), I (mot), TD (Guderian)
3rd Leichte PzD “Angriff“: 2 x Pz(l), I (mot), TD (von Manstein)
3.Infanterie (mot)Division: 3 x I (mot), AC (Ott)
16.Infanterie (mot) Division: 3 x I (mot), AC (de Angelis)

panzerjageri01final.jpg

Some of the earlier Panzer divisions are still using a few PzJag 1 tank destroyers. Using a Czech 4.7cm anti-tank gun on a Pzkpfw 1 B chassis saves a lot of money and production costs. And they have proved quite effective against French and British light tanks.

II Armeekorps HQ I ( von Blomberg)

2.Infanterie Division: 3 x I, ART (Jacob) (new HQ staff after General Himmler’s departure)
32.Infanterie Division: 3 x I, AT (von Obstfelder)
3.Infanterie Division: 3 x I (von Boehm-Bezing)
23.Infanterie Division: 3 x I, AA (von Massow)
71.Infanterie Division: 3 x I, ART (Neuling)

2nd Panzerkorps HQ (von Mackensen)

2nd Panzer Division 2 x Pz, I (mot) (Dietrich)
36.Infanterie (mot) Division: 3 x I (mot) Herzog)
10.Infanterie (mot) Division: 3 x I (mot) (Biess)

1st Panzerkorps HQ I (mot) (Hausser)

1st Panzer Division: 2 x Pz, 2 x I (mot) (Nehring)
5th Panzer Division: 2 x Pz, 2 x I (mot) (Model)
29.Infanterie Division: 3 x I (mot), AC (Blaskowitz)
20.Infanterie Division: 3 x 1 (mot), AC (Curtze)

1st Leichte Panzerkorps HQ I (mot) (Hoth)

2nd Leichte Panzer Division: 2 x Pz(l), I (mot), TD (Geyr von Schweppenburg)
2.ID “Vorwarts“ : 3 x I (mot), AC (Ruoff)
4th Leichte Panzer Division: 2 Pz(l), I (mot), TD (Höpner)
13.Infanterie (mot) Division: 3 x I (mot), AC (Köstring)

kfz1301.jpg

The Maschinengewehrkraftwagen MG KW Kfz 13 is looking fairly dated now, but in the absence of anything else, our motorised troops still use the “Badewannen”.

5th Fliegerkorps (Bogatsch): 2 x INT: JG “Ost 1”, JG “Ost 2”

2nd Taktischeluftflotte (Schwartzkopf): 1 x FTR: JG 70 “Sturm“ 2 x TAC: KG 3 “Blitz“, KG 51 “Geier“
4th Taktsicheluftflotte(Grauert): 2 x TAC: KG 26 “Löwe“, KG 4 “General Wever“
6th Taktsicheluftflotte (Dörstling): 1 x FTR: JG 20 “Blitz“ 2 x TAC: Storch“, KG 29 “Reiher“

Österreich Army HQ (Dennerlein) 14 Divisions in 3 Armeekorps​

VIII Armeekorps HQ (von Witzleben)

18.Infanterie Division: 3 x I, ART (List)
8.Infanterie Division: 3 x I, ART (Feige)
75.Infanterie Division: 3 x I, AT (von Arnim)
28.Infanterie Division: 3 x I, AT (Eicke)

XII Armeekorps HQ I AA (von Stülpnagel CH)

33.Infanterie Division: 3 x I, AT (Brandt G)
34.Infanterie Division: 2 x I, ART (Petzel)
36.Infanterie Division: 3 x I, ART (Bock)
61.Infanterie Division: 3 x I, ART (Heunert)
68.Infanterie Division: 3 x I, ART (von Brockdorf-Ahlefeldt)

1st Gebirgsjägerkorps HQ I AA (Jänecke)

2nd Gebirgsjäger Division: 3 x MTN, E (Friedrich-Willich)
1st Gebirgsjäger Division: 3 x MTN, E (Volkmann)
6th Gebirgsjäger Division: 3 x MTN, E (Hell)
4th GebirgsjägerDivision: 3 xMTN, E (Engelbrecht)
3rd Gebirgsjäger Division: 3 x MTN, E (Brand)

4th Fliegerkorps(Christiansen): 2 x INT: “Westwall 1“,“Westwall 2“

3rd Taktsicheluftflotte (Kitzinger): 2 x TAC: KG 53 “Legion Condor“, KG 2 “Holzhammmer“

2nd Stukakorps (Löhr): 2 x CAS: SG 3 “Hammer“, SG 1 “Schwertz“

dornierdo17undsupermari.jpg

Not all the of the light bombers have been replaced as yet, though most units now have the He 111 medium bomber. A few of the smaller and slower Do 17s are still in service, though this one was lucky to escape from the RAF Supermarine Spitfire.

OB East HQ (von Hammerstein-Equord)​

Heeresgruppe East HQ (von Epp)

Army of East Prussia HQ I AA (von dem Bach-Zelewski) 10 Divisions in 2 Armeekorps​

I Armeekorps HQ I AA (von Falkenhorst)

11.Infanterie Division: 3 x I, ART (von Wietersheim)
21.Infanterie Division: 3 x I, ART (Pfeffer)
1.Infanterie Division: 3 x I, AT (Erfurth)
62.Infanterie Division: 3 x I, AT (Felber)
72.Infanterie Division: 3 x I, ART (Agricola)

XIII Armeekorps HQ I (von Reichenau)

56.Infanterie Division: 3 x I, AT (Hänicke)
52.Infanterie Division: 3 x I, ART (von Salmuth)
68.Infanterie: 3 x I, AA (von Both)
73.Infanterie: 3 x I, AA (Rommel)
60.Infanterie: 3 x I, AT (von Sodenstern)

Polen Army of the Interior HQ (Ulex) 8 Divisions in 2 Armeekorps​

Polen Sicherungskorp West HQ (Bithorn)

213 Sicherungs Division: 2 x GARR, POL (Ernst)
141 Reserve Division: 2 x GARR, 1 x POL (Geyer)
207 Sicherungs Division: 2 x GARR, 1 x POL (Heye)
8th SS Kavallerie Division “Florian Geyer”: 2 x CAV (Göldner)

polizeibataillon9.jpg

A police battalion on a parade ground in occupied Poland: at the moment there is nothing else for them to do.

Polen Sicherungskorps East HQ (Endres)

1st Kavallerie Division: 2 x CAV (Franke)
52 Sicherungs Division: 2 x GARR, 1 x POL (Boehm-Tettelbach)
203 Sicherungs Division: 2 x GARR, 1 x POL (Kotik)
201 Sicherungs Division: 2 x GARR, 1 x POL (Guhl)

kavelleriefinal.jpg

Cavalry units always look impressive, but unfortunately do not last long in modern warfare. These men of the 1st Kavallerie Division will be useful in patrolling occupied Poland, on alert for rebels and other malcontents. But that is about the limit of their effectiveness.

Unattached Divisions​

1st Kossacken Kavallerie Division: 2 x CAV (Groppe)
1st Fallschirmjäger Division: 3 x PARA (Dietl)
5th Gebirgsjäjer Division: 3 x MTN, 1 x E (Eppich)

sansoucifallschirmjaege.jpg

A press photo of Fallschirmjägers celebrating their graduation at Sans Souci

Unattached aircraft​

1st Truppenstransporterluftflotte (Abernetty)
Kampfgruppe zbV9

1st Seeluftflotte (Stumpf)
Seeaufklärungsgruppe 125 and 127

2nd Seeluftsflotte (Geisler)
Seeaufklärungsgruppe 126 and 128

Kriegsmarine

Nordseeflotte (Raeder)​

1 x Battleship: Bismark
2 x Battle-cruisers: Scharnhorst, Gneisenau
3 x Heavy Cruisers: Deutschland, Admiral Scheer, Graf Spee
4 x Light Cruisers: Nürnburg (IV), Köln, Leipzig, Königsberg (III)
2 x Destroyers: 5 and 6 Zerstörergeschwader (V)

1st Truppentransporterflotte (Hönicke)

1, 3 and 5 Truppentransporterflottille

Baltische Flotte (Böhm)​

2 x Battle-cruisers: Schlesien, Schleswig-Holstein
4 x Destroyers: 1 and 2 Zerstörergeschwader (I), 4 and 8 Zerstörergeschwader (II)

II Unterseebootsflotte (von Nordeck)
1, 3 and 5 Unterseebootsflottille (IIB)

1st Unterseebootsflotte (Assman)
5th and 6th Unterseebootsflottille (IX)

2nd Unterseebootsflottille (Dönitz)
7th Unterseebootsflottille

3rd Unterseebootsflotte (Fricke)
14th and 23rd Unterseebootsflottille

4th Unterseebootsflotte (Wolf)
10th and 11th Unterseebootsflottille

The Wehrmacht is has definitely grown since those far off days in January 1936. But will it be enough to defeat the French and British in the west, while waging war in Scandinavia? And always in the background, the Russians, rumoured to have more than 200 divisions!

Well, tomorrow I hope to have some details of our plan to finish off the French, and I may try to get an idea of the Reich’s long term plans. I have heard there is to be a bit of a shake-up in the leadership of the Heer. When I spoke to my brother, Heinz, after he had made sure I was not going to die within the hour, all he could talk about was General Rommel languishing in command of an infantry division in Poland. He blames the conspirators for this waste of talent, but being older and wiser, I am more than happy to accept that it is simple incompetence at the highest level.

After giving my pickelhaube a bit of a polish (it is growing on me) I called it a day. Tomorrow would be enough time to get stuck into the pile of papers I had ignored all day.

Last edited:
The funeral procession for the late General Kesselring: everyone was there

Indeed, the guy on the left (with the saber, foreground) really looks like Adolf Galland.

Great update btw.
East Prussia is very well defended, maybe a little too much?

Indeed, the guy on the left (with the saber, foreground) really looks like Adolf Galland.

Great update btw.
East Prussia is very well defended, maybe a little too much?

It could be him - I cheated and used a photo of the funerla of Ernst Udet.

I may have mislead everyone: Army of East Prusssia, despite its name, has responsibility for the whole eastern border, from the Ostsee to Hungary. So 10 divs is not too much. (I think it is too gamey to strip the border and rely totally on the M-R Pact).

Anyone notice that I learned how to do umlauts? I'm preyty pleased with myself, though it created problems as Microsoft word detected them, thought I was writing German and auto-changed all the proof reading. Took me while to get the right "quotes" back.

Life was simple in DOS. (Though I started with Fortran IV, Cobol and Algol).

I may have mislead everyone: Army of East Prusssia, despite its name, has responsibility for the whole eastern border, from the Ostsee to Hungary. So 10 divs is not too much. (I think it is too gamey to strip the border and rely totally on the M-R Pact).

Ah ok I see, the name was indeed a bit misleading, but that's not a problem at all. :D
10 Divs is not that much for such a long border.

Have you considered making a screenshot of your (high level) OOB using the Army Organizer?