• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Watch it, this is a family-friendly forum.

I'd have to concur, this thread is win.
Subscribed.

herrhals said:
H.R.Minors are a bunch of retards?!
I think the artist of this picture wants to say that the only serious (and strongest) nation is mostly the emporer and the HRE would be a bunch of 'retards' without a strong emporer. Like Bohemia at the beginning (1399)

I think it's more like all those minions are stupid and the emperor is always trying to clean the mess they make (generally wars against much stronger targets).

Yup.When Brandenburg attacks Altmark,which is guaranteed by France,Hansa,Denmark,Sweden,Polandinspace and Ottomans,HRE Emperor(read:Bohemia) always takes all Brandenburgian provinces for themselves and noone else.

Weird how it always feels like that... 99% success change for incite natives, 4 fails, France gets the only colony I hadn't yet colonized in South America...

don't draw p****es in the forum
Huh? Why not? What's wrong with pennies?

pennies.gif

Will I be banned now?

:D

Nice attempt Stephen :D

:D

You can tell your artwork is truly successful when people begin to discuss the meaning behind your creation. Like how people wonder what "the Thinker" was thinking or why "Mona Lisa" was smiling, I'm glad there are several interpretations of my drawing. But then there was the interpretations of a phallic background which make me rage. :mad: I created the picture off a whim to how annoying the HRE seems when you're emperor. Saw several better definitions then the one I set out to portray. Boy my ego just grew a couple inches....