• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I think what I must have been doing, is in a fugue state I just kept unpausing it. Because when I loaded it up this morning, it was more like six-TEEN provinces had been taken by rebels, and these were main empire ones, not Mutapa.

I'd have kept the game instead of reverting, but honestly there was no challenge in it, just a time-consuming annoyance to fix.

hastilyraged.png

My hastily written rage comic for today. Oh well, 150 years until the military reforms anyways so I have time to form Germany...

Damnit I wish my badboy wasn't 12! But it's going to be handy all the same.

TimurYEAH.png

Last edited:
There changed, the f-bomb didn't really add anything to the comic anyway.

Though if you meant my use of "damnit", you're just going to have to live with that. Damn, and Hell, and the like, stopped being explitives a long time ago, for me.

There changed, the f-bomb didn't really add anything to the comic anyway.

Though if you meant my use of "damnit", you're just going to have to live with that. Damn, and Hell, and the like, stopped being explitives a long time ago, for me.

I think the F word is moving that way as well its a generational thing as well as depending on where you are from

I think we should place bets on how long this thread lasts, (great idea btw)

Heh, something I just found on page 2, while browsing some of the older comics (which I've largely forgotten).

I'm British and 30. I don't consider either 'hell' or 'damn' to be swearwords. :)

Hello everyone :p in this thread we will post drawings of stuff we hate the most or bugs or such stuff, this is similar to the thread at total war center

I'll start first

94473408.jpg

The comic that started it all O how far we've come haha

I'm British and 30. I don't consider either 'hell' or 'damn' to be swearwords. :)

Heh, that's just the least of what you don't consider to be swearing.

Also a comic!

SAVErage.png

There's the other lost stuff too, but this is what I hate most.

The comic that started it all O how far we've come haha
now that i look at it more closely i can see under me and zomg a "BS"
;)

Deleted unhelpful posts. Come on guys/girls, you know better than to annoy us. I wouldn't want to close this thread.

viki1.jpg

Attachments

• viki1.jpg
    viki1.jpg
    155,5 KB · Views: 45