• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I am quoting myself since the question seemed to get lost the last time. I tried looking in the different text files, but could not find this decision anywhere. If it matters, i am Poland Culture Shifted to Liguria.

Here is a picture to prove that i am not hallucinating.

It does have a time limit, but it slips my mind. I think you can use it again right after the effect dies, though.

Meh, time limit would be really nice to know.
The decision is support_enlightenment_movement in CulturalDecisions.txt; can't be enacted in 1800 or later.

so if I understand this correctly I'm Austria if I want to form Germany I need cores on the providence's, but also more German cultural providence's (i.e. Saxony). Now I have more Austrian providence's, but if I move my capital to a Saxony providence I can start to change my culture?

I'm afraid I'm going to blow it as forming Germany.

so if I understand this correctly I'm Austria if I want to form Germany I need cores on the providence's, but also more German cultural providence's (i.e. Saxony). Now I have more Austrian providence's, but if I move my capital to a Saxony providence I can start to change my culture?

I'm afraid I'm going to blow it as forming Germany.

Province. Provinces.

Providence means foresight, often divine, and it's also a place in Rhode Island. It has very little to do with the little regions that make up nations in EU3.

Anyway, that won't work. You need to have more Saxon than Austrian provinces to change your culture. Try releasing Tirol or Styria as a vassal to bring down your number of Austrian provinces. Then culture shift, form Germany, and reannex the Austrian vassal a few years later.

Does it matter if you are Austria or not? Austria should be in same culture group or has the "Form Germany" decision been removed from Austria?
"Form Germany" is not available to all German primary cultures; Austrian and Dutch are excluded IIRC.

I'm in 1680 , i'm playing Spain and i have gov type constitutional monarchy, and i don;t have holy war CB any more , and even if i take Divine Supremacy or Unam Sanctam NI i still not bet Holy Was CB on infidels/heathens
Is is wad or is is something wrong with my game .. ? By border does it mean only provences conected by land? cause i have a border with The Mamluks and still not get a CB on them ??
Is Holy Crusade the only way now?

Thanks in advance for any advice or help on this matter

I'm in 1680 , i'm playing Spain and i have gov type constitutional monarchy, and i don;t have holy war CB any more , and even if i take Divine Supremacy or Unam Sanctam NI i still not bet Holy Was CB on infidels/heathens
Is is wad or is is something wrong with my game .. ? By border does it mean only provences conected by land? cause i have a border with The Mamluks and still not get a CB on them ??

Holy War CB is inactivated after 1650.

how do i force religion on another country, i remember sometimes i just answer a call to arms and im able to force the other country to convert, yet today i wanted to force the aztecs before annexing them and i couldnt so im not really sure what cb im supposed to use

I am not 100% sure, but i think you can always force religion when it is possible, no matter what CB you use. Thus, i would assume that you simply can not force religion on animist/shamanist countries.

how do i force religion on another country, i remember sometimes i just answer a call to arms and im able to force the other country to convert, yet today i wanted to force the aztecs before annexing them and i couldnt so im not really sure what cb im supposed to use
you can only force religion inside the same religious group like
christian (catholic, protestant, orthodox, reformed)
muslim (shia, sunni)

There are good general casus belli in late game. One is the Imperialism, you get it if you're some kinds of government (Absolute Monarchy, Republican Disctatorship, Enlightned Despotism). Another one is the Revolutionary casus belli. If you pick the Revolution and Counter Revolution national idea you have a casus belli against all countries that do not have your government.

I'm slowly force converting the countries of europe to Orthodox as Byzantium, since I'm near the end of the game and looking for things to do. While doing so I thought of the Papal State : does anything special happen if they are force converted to another religion?

I'm slowly force converting the countries of europe to Orthodox as Byzantium, since I'm near the end of the game and looking for things to do. While doing so I thought of the Papal State : does anything special happen if they are force converted to another religion?

You can get the Pentarchy, which eliminates the Papacy altogether (check the triggered modifiers), but I'm almost positive you can't force convert the Papal State.