• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hi everybody. I'am a new player at EUIII (IN v3.2) and after a quick game with venice were i learned what "inflation" and " badboy" was... I decided to play with my home country : France. (probably not the harder choice...;p)

3 questions:

-Pirates keep spawning like mad. I there a thing i can do without tons of micromanagement or editing files ?...

I play 3.2 as well. I would suggest disabling Pirates. There are instructions on the wiki but you need to edit files.

venws.jpg

How come my war capacity is at 0 %? My armies are intact, I have lost no territory, instead im occupying provinces from the Ottomans. My enemies have lost maybe 100k troops when invading me but my war capacity is STILL at ZERO!! Im constantly spammed with peace offers and all of them demands huge ammounts of cash, ridiculous since im the one winning these wars. Can someone please explain this to me.

How come my war capacity is at 0 %? My armies are intact, I have lost no territory, instead im occupying provinces from the Ottomans. My enemies have lost maybe 100k troops when invading me but my war capacity is STILL at ZERO!! Im constantly spammed with peace offers and all of them demands huge ammounts of cash, ridiculous since im the one winning these wars. Can someone please explain this to me.

You have less troops, war exhaustion, and are also at war with the Mamluks (who also have more troops than you). If you were AI, you'd lose the wars.

Does sphere of influence help diplomacy alot on the target and makes it alot easier to vassalise and diploannex? It seems like it's like this to me.

Every member in your SOI gives +1 diplomacy. As far as I'm aware, having a country in your SOI doesn't change the chance to vassal or annex it (apart from the +1 diplo you get)

No. Each one gives you +1, so it's your ruler's diplo rating +1 for each member in your SOI. There is no maximum.

Are achievements supposed to work with latest beta? i dont get achis dunno why

Achievements do not work with any beta patches.

really?
I have 21 countries in my casual france game and 9 diplo rating on my ruler, dose that mean I have a diplo rating of 30? lol.

It does. A small Holy Roman Emperor can easily have Very Good chances of diplo-annexing half of Europe thanks to it.