• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

By popular demand, France has been eliminated. Hoping I have enough time left in the game to deal with Russia to make my borders look pretty in Asia.

finally, a game where france is completely destroyed :D
this does my heart good

Not entirely actually, my bit of west Africa that is surrounded by British possessions is actually called Byzantine France. I'll need to take some of the U.K.'s African colonies if I want the name of France scratched from the history books.

Not entirely actually, my bit of west Africa that is surrounded by British possessions is actually called Byzantine France. I'll need to take some of the U.K.'s African colonies if I want the name of France scratched from the history books.

You seriously need to do some additional UK-bashing for the rest of Africa.

You seriously need to do some additional UK-bashing for the rest of Africa.

Africa was an accident, I only colonized there to prevent France from doing it. After I killed off France I got a huge amount of territory in Africa to look after. These aren't exactly prime pops, most are illiterate and unemployed, I was actually thinking about releasing some African nations. I already released Congo, but for the sake of my borders I guess I should just go after the U.K.

Africa was an accident, I only colonized there to prevent France from doing it. After I killed off France I got a huge amount of territory in Africa to look after. These aren't exactly prime pops, most are illiterate and unemployed, I was actually thinking about releasing some African nations. I already released Congo, but for the sake of my borders I guess I should just go after the U.K.

It's a shame you have so little time left, otherwise you could have gone for the rest of Europe (possibly excluding the UK) and all of European Russia. Would have been pretty.

yes, no mod and no cheats, except save and loads. At first, I tried indepent from Netherlands, it success , then I continue the empire.

I have written AAR in Japanese, SS could tell the history.
AAR Narration by Hitler, and Napoleon.

AAR "The world turn around Luxemburg" * in Japanese.
http://stanza-citta.com/vic2/index.php?世界はルクセンブルク中心に回ってる

This is fantastic! :eek:
The Alliance with France at the beginnign was brilliant, but how did you manage to declare war on Belgium without dragging the United Kingdom into the war?
Did the French pressure them out of the sphere of influence?

And, please make your borders clean in Belgium (and everywhere else :p), you should be in the position of conquering the last Belgian province.

who doesnt hate the french? just ask around the forum and you will see how hated they are :D
That's Bullsh** I am Austrian and I'm proud to be able to call the french my allies today.
I see the French today as the greatest Allies we have, right after Germany and Slovakia.

You are just jumping on the bandwaggon of republican war propaganda.

Last edited:
As an Amurricun, I can say that the French have been our greatest allies and supporters for over 200 years. So France is cool in my book.

As an Amurricun, I can say that the French have been our greatest allies and supporters for over 200 years. So France is cool in my book.

Clearly you are not an American, your recognizing that another country is an equal and that they could support us?!? HERESY! Lol jk

yes, because the french liberated us during both world wars. and the french were about to jump in on our side during the american civil war before the south loss the battle of antietum. and the french went in and helped our colonies in vietnam before the communists took over. so yeah, the french have provided us more assistance than we have ever given them.

This thread is gonna be closed if you Americans won't stop flaunting your pride over how your country lost in Vietnam or stuff along that line

This thread is gonna be closed if you Americans won't stop flaunting your pride over how your country lost in Vietnam or stuff along that line

if you are refering to me, i was saying the exact opposite to what actually happened between the past assistance between the US and France
but yeah, we should stop now before this turns bad. im done :D

France hasn't actually been the ally to the US it once was in many years now, ask any American exchange student what the French people's opinion is of us...and remember 'Freedom' fries?

Last edited:
Guys, guys, guys. Calm down. We don't need to egg this on any more. I'm sure the mods are already eying the hell out of this thread. Let's just stop it before the thread gets closed or people get banned.

La Angleterre de viva