• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Denmark also has a disputed border with Canada along one tiny, uninhabited island in the far north, it's called Hans Island, I believed. It's actually really hilarious, the Canadian Defense Minister once visited this desolate rock to prove it was Canada's, and then the Danes got all mad and said it was an unannounced visit. All for this stupid piece of rock.

Wait... Han's Island? Like... in Enter the Dragon... hahaha

Yeah but we Canadians love desolate rocks. We hide our fleet of flying Moose with nuclear capabilities

As well as our secret maple syrup testing facilities. :D

My Recent Japanese Campaign

I tried to do a post-WW2 borders Japanese game, assuming the Japanese reached their Asian war aims of that war.

V2_MAP_JAP_1872111_1.jpg

Map of the world....

V2_11.jpg

A slap in the face to UK.

V2_10.jpg

Thought this was a tad amusing.

I tried to do a post-WW2 borders Japanese game, assuming the Japanese reached their Asian war aims of that war.

V2_MAP_JAP_1872111_1.jpg

Map of the world....

V2_11.jpg

A slap in the face to UK.

V2_10.jpg

Thought this was a tad amusing.

That looks really nice! How did you manage all that by 1872?

what mods are you using? i see there 8/31 national foci. seems very handy :)

I'd wager he's "cheated" somewhat, and also playing a mod. What are the odds of him having 999 million legitamtly by 1872? Also, he has 31 national focus points available (Edit, beaten on that :p). Not saying he can't, it's his game and you can have fun whichever way you do.

over 160 RP also seams to indicate some modification :)
but the borders really look cool.

Those borders are so... beautiful.

Well, after looking closer at the cheating, I don't think it's beautiful anymore, it's just a map...

oh no please dont start that again. i dont mean to offend but you have no right to correct somebody elses opinion based on your own. and from what i gathered in these forums the majority of readers doesnt give a damn if somebody modified his games in any way(conceived as cheating by others) or not.

so please dont start the discussion again, i beg you :(

oh no please dont start that again. i dont mean to offend but you have no right to correct somebody elses opinion based on your own. and from what i gathered in these forums the majority of readers doesnt give a damn if somebody modified his games in any way(conceived as cheating by others) or not.

so please dont start the discussion again, i beg you :(

If that was directed at me, I'd like to point your attention to the word "I" in my post. You can think whatever you want; I, however, think that real in-game achievements are more impressive.

lets wait fpr a reply. maybe its some kind of mod. mod postings are allowed right? i posted popdemand and nobody complained

@raph: it was directed at you, after i read my post again i realized it may have sounded harsh. sorry for that. i just didnt want to have a 2 page long cheating discussion again. people tend to get very personal in those. i seriously didnt mean to be rude.

lets wait fpr a reply. maybe its some kind of mod. mod postings are allowed right? i posted popdemand and nobody complained

@raph: it was directed at you, after i read my post again i realized it may have sounded harsh. sorry for that. i just didnt want to have a 2 page long cheating discussion again. people tend to get very personal in those. i seriously didnt mean to be rude.

Apology accepted, and I only posted again because I commented on the maps in the first place. And I agree, that debate is tedious.

I use my own mod, since I'm banned from the modding forum. And I've set my aim at only taking territory that the Japanese claimed as their 'divine right' during WW2. I worked with Devildread on his HOI3 mod, and am familiar with what Japan wanted and didn't intend on taking during the war. I only have the western coast of the Americas left to take and it will be complete, I'm afraid. I've edited probably half of the files in one way or another, including making each of the NF techs give more than one focus. I've also not done anything on any continent other than Asia and Africa, so any countries borders outside of east Asia and east Africa and Oceania are the AI's doing and not mine. I took Portugese east Africa and Omani east Africa and colonized the regions that those territories were in, but going no farther than those coastal regions.

I know this seems a bit out of focus but in my Texas Map all of a sudden my Units stopped being able to fight they just immediately died because they were getting 0% of their needs in all territories
I'll post a picture of my map if I can get help ;p

I know this seems a bit out of focus but in my Texas Map all of a sudden my Units stopped being able to fight they just immediately died because they were getting 0% of their needs in all territories
I'll post a picture of my map if I can get help ;p

I suggest you register your game and then take the question to either the Bug Report or the Tech Support forum.