• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
ypsylon said:
Now this is just freaking amazing! :eek: :cool:
Im such poor EU3-warmonger. For me, usually it takes 300-400 years to form Scandinavia. To control whole world I would most probably require 5000 years or something around that. :rofl:

dont worry, youre not the only one!

Don't you find that the game gets extremely tedious and repetitive when going for a world conquest?

I sort of tried it once, but after some time all I did was fight rebels and inferior opponents... sort of dull :p

Or is there a way around it?

Here's an interesting one for you all. (IN 3.1)
From my current game as Great Britain, 1682. Succesfully colonized all of North America, currently slowly conquering India.

intgamelm8.jpg

That's certainly and interesting game!
But I'm wondering how much you had to have played in order to get to 1682 this soon after the patch release!! :D

NA, Not IN =(

This isn't IN, it's NA if you guys don't mind.

untitled22.jpg

See the big Germany who pwned Europe, some of USA, alot of Africa and alot more? Me.

I Had to cheat to Diplo Annex Burgundy. Had to lower my BB, because if I didn't I'd never be able to stop a 50 prov Burgundy.

What land is south of russia, in ukraine?

Sand colored is Golden Horde, light green is Kazhakstan?

LOL ~ 100 years before was all chinese up to that light green nation, since broken apart into bite sized nations, lol
(image to be added)

Robert Wyatt said:
Not massive by any means, but one I am really enjoying.

HabsburgEmpire-1.png

EDIT - Its 1507 for those who are interested.
Where's the rest of the world? :D

eu3maprus1723841yx9.png

Russia in 1720, me and France are allied so I may just destroy Austria and get some more land to make my borders neat and repair the Ottomans because it's bugging me to see Anatolia like that, also will probably get the rest of Mongolia and maybe Persia and the rest of central Asia, perhaps India to.

Robert Wyatt said:
In the terrible white mists because sadly WWM Basic performs the Atlantis bug on my PC :(
Frustrating... It's hard for me to test a bug that makes no sense and doesn't occur on my computers. :eek:

CzarKirk said:
You really shold have taken golden hoard by now and got that trade centre! They could be cores and culturally assimilated by now!

Easier said than done, for the past 200 years the Golden Horde have been allied with the Ottoman Empire and Persia on and off and picking wars with them hasnt been that easy.

Also, who says that you have to do that first?...

Last edited: