• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
So having instaled the hand-drawn map mode (and somehow ruining the rivers on vanilla :wacko:) I decided to try my hand at a very hard dificulty with novgorod (and it's being fun :D)

HOwever i was looking at the map and look what i found :eek:

franalouca.png

:eek:o Yep that's right!" By 1460 france has become that massive blue blob.... :wacko: They got the largest army in the world (with a 50 000 soldier headstart on ming, who has the second largest)

I just hope they collapse soon, or i'm toast :(

Nice france, but is that the biggest you've seen junuxx? I had a game as Brandenburg once, where France succesfully gobbled up the entire Italian & Iberian penisulars (i think they actually inherited castille, but can't be certain), and then proceeded to inherited Hungary. (all by 1480 -.-)

I paused the game, then cried for a while and went on to get smashed.

If i'd worn a hat, i'd have taken it off for France, pretty sure it was set up to do a WC xD

You got a point, totally missed that :eek:

But i've seen them at that size, at that time, before, not in HTTT, but in IN it was quite common in my games tbh s:, always thought this was the case for others too, as those "nerf the BBB" threads came up once a week.
I guess they should be glad they diddn't play my games ;)

Italy

mhjh74
zydnut

The game started as a multiplayer game with me as Milan and my friend as France.

He tried playing France without taking burgundy while i tried to unify Italy.
His quest failed tough burgundy allied Spain who had taken the whole Iberian peninsula by 1450 and started to chop France up.
He then switched to Burgundy and joined Spain and Milan in the conquest.
In 1476 I united Italy as one nation :D .
Late 1400 I started to play alone... I took some more provinces from France until burgundy and Spain decided to guarantee them.

I became the holy roman emperor and then started several wars against my northern neighbors, annexed Bravaria and Austria while making their minor german allies my vassals :rofl: I got overwhelming majority as the holy roman emperor and continued my campaign against France, got into a war with Spain but got lucky.
All their troops were fighting the Ottoman so I stomped his five thousand troops and sieged Madrid. He gave me three provinces he had taken from the France.

Then it happened the incredibly powerful Golden Horde knocked on my doorstep, we now shared a border. I crushed him taking so many provinces from him in east Europe and Balkan.

Lately I have diploannexed german minors and taken a lot of provinces from the weakened Ottoman Empire.

I just lost my status as the emperor though i diploannexed the electors ;) It is now 1683 and the Roman Empire is......

i've never seen AI france trash england like that , but on some of my asian games , in 1700 they had conquered up to brandebourg and Wien , having already conquered all westward :D

No, the ligth blue in Iberian Peninsula is Navarra, the yellow in central Europe is Alsace and the red is Tirol. I decided to help the small countries that usually don’t stand a chance to live and thrive. And it is IN3.2 unmoded.
Good guess, Junuxx. How about the rest of Europe?

I've been looking at these colors way too much :p I see Wales in Britain, Morea in Greece, Savoy in Italy, Finland, Kurland(?), Wallachia, Ryazan, Ireland and what seems to be Scandinavia. Oh and Crete, Sardinia, Corsica and Cyprus :p Not sure about the green one in Belarus. Smolensk isn't in 3.2, is it? :eek:o

Very nice! Too bad you ran out of time to tidy up Germany and Poland.

Yes, if I had a couple of decades more or accepted a reputation greather than 10 when declaring war…Anyway, it is indeed Kurland and the green is Polotsk. The rest were right on target.

EU3_MAP_RUS_1720731_1.jpg

My Muscovy -> Russian Empire in 1720.

Its has been a odd game.
First off the Ottoman empire actually expended like it did historically , oddly enough , its conquest of Europa was also stopped by Austria. :wacko:
While the timirud empire conquered all of south Asia(before falling apart)

While The Netherlands conquered most of west-north Europa , and colonized south-America(1/3th of it)
After which I was lucky enough to Inherit them.
And Sweden formed Scandinavia.
Central Europa was split between Bavaria(greyish) and Austria(white).
And Genoa conquered Italy.
While Navvara waged several wars against Portugal and casstila , and conquered most of aragon.
And Navvara is the 2th strongest country in the world.(kinda odd)

EU3_MAP_RUS_1720731_2.jpg

Trier, the little nation that could! :eek:o

eu3maptri15858262.png

Yes that's my little trier, its around 1585, and on normal dificulty i've only conquered that much land...

Why?... :p Because i got into my head to vassalize the rest of europe! :D

Here's where i got so far! :rolleyes: Mind you, that Austria inherited Hungary in the first 40 years, and was emperor for around 120 years! So i had to deal with the 30 k stacks attacking my cute little vassals :(

Of course i just told them to keep sending my little minions, until their manpower ran out :D

Surprisingly, for IN, France was quite easy to take care of, while it took around 30 to 40 wars to deal with austria, in a single war i completely broke france (Even now its got minors poping up every now and then)...

Guess there no BBB for me! :eek:o

eu3maptri15858263.png