• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I have picked up the byzantines is GC i am on 1461 in this screenshot i mostly reconqered the core lands, conquer italy, i have lor of vassals like achilea and croatia, i am HRE and i have the objective of rebuilding justinian's empire, in this screenshot it doesnt appear tunis as mine

URL]

KEEP THE GOOD GAME :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I have picked up the byzantines is GC i am on 1461 in this screenshot i mostly reconqered the core lands, conquer italy, i have lor of vassals like achilea and croatia, i am HRE and i have the objective of rebuilding justinian's empire, in this screenshot it doesnt appear tunis as mine

eu3mapbyz1461991.png

this thread is absolutely pointless!

1.in the post your HTTT empire thread, people posted IN empires and no one really cared.
2.in the post your HTTT empire thread, people posted mid-game empires and no one really cared.
3.in the post your HTTT empire thread, people posted empires from a mod and no one really cared

all this is doing, is diverting attention from an already good thread. next, people will put up threads for "post your NA empire" or "post your (the other one) empire" which is just useless clutter.

Considering that this is the "IN" empire thread, which was (shockingly), created before the HTTT thread, then i can't really follow you. Yeah people post some of their IN empires in the HTTT thread, but this is a chance to get a look at how games could play out back when the majority of the people played IN, instead of searching for those empires in a "grand post your empire thread".

Please don't spam, also that doesn't look like IN to me.

View attachment 25853

View attachment 25854

My game as Castille->Spain.Very fun game, the year is 1602 and the major powers are: Scandinavia, Ottoman Empire, Burgundy and me (Spain).
Things to notice: unusually big Bhutan and Dai Vet.
Major luck:Inheirited Great-Britain a few years after it formed(14..).

Please comment, and feel free to ask some questions

Last edited:
Can someone remind me as to where Vista saves map screenshots? Been a while since I've needed to take some.

I can't remember the path, but if you go the screenshot folder (or it might be the main EU3 folder, can't remember), and press "compatiability files", it should redirect you there :)

I can't remember the path, but if you go the screenshot folder (or it might be the main EU3 folder, can't remember), and press "compatiability files", it should redirect you there :)
Found it :D

C:\Users\(USERNAME)\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\Paradox Interactive\Screenshots

eu3maphat1821232.png

All hail the Haitian Empire! :D

You need to get those borders clean, they aren't beutiful atm! :D

Yeah, but the problem is that i don't have enough diplomats! :D

I spend about 2 years just waiting for diplomats so i could peace out with about 30 countries :rofl:

Anyway i think ill try my hand at a world conquest as soon as i can get more diplomats :rofl: