• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Alot to learn, you have.
On a good way, you are.
Check my post on page 67 if you want into space.

Honestly it made me thinking about your empire. It's in the year 1636 and you own the Central Asia, where originally the nomadic tribes of Nogai, Kazakh, Chagatai, Oirat and Timurids are settled. In my game Ming spams the colonists too fast, so before I was able to place my colonists (and Poland gets only 1 for neighbouring nomadic Golden Horde, plus I took the national idea of Colonial Ventures, so in total 2/year) in Golden Horde provinces, the Ming were already in Ural and Caspian Sea. I strongly believe it was similar in your game. So I wonder, whether you let Lithuania their colonial spam and then Integrated the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth into Poland, or you colonized on your own by taking Zaporozhia, Kharkiv and Voronezh first, to block the expansion of Lithuania. If the latter is true, then it would be rather impressive, since taking over the former nomadic provinces from Ming, would take a lot of time, because even if Ming loses them due to nationalists' revolts, then Kazakh, Nogai, etc. after regaining their independence are no longer nomads, and you can't colonize them. You need to take it by force, which is kind of a long process, since you don't get too many cores, and without the "Reconquest" Casus Beli you gain too much infamy. Unless you didn't care much about the infamy and went all the way east annihilating whatever lands your eyes could see :)

Woops. You had bad luck I'm afraid. At first I just let GH invade Lithuania and was like "who cares?", ofc jumped in when it was getting too hot. Meanwhile, I made a PU with Brandenburg, allied Novogrod and vassalized TO. Around 1460 or so I annexed Teutons and integrated Lithuania at the same time. Novogrod was getting too big, so I just switched to Muscovy which was a pushover all along. Colonising GH, Nogai, Tumirids, Chagatai and Oirats was a walk in the park. Ming collapsed before I could even say "konstantynopolitańczykowianeczka" and never really was a problem. Now I made a PU with Austria and defeated (AT LAST) Burgundy, canceling their elector vassals and became an emperor myself. With Imperialism CB I slowly eat up the Muscovites and build a s**tload of building in mainland Poland. Right now I'm considering releasing Novogrod and selling them everything east of Kiev, just for the lulz.

Doesn't show up for me, just abunch of pink and yellow and blue lights.

ALL OF THE LIGHTS
kanye_west.jpg

xtra brait!

This is my first time posting an empire I've done. Please don't make fun of me I'm rather new :(

EDIT: Worth mentioning this is 1474, still time to make stuff happen.

Anyways, here is Tunisia and friends.

2011030900001w.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

And here is the rest of the world. France is basically dominating everyone, they have like 6-7 armies of 15.

eu3maptun14741231.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I found this game rather difficult as you have major powers on all sides of you. Expansion is difficult.

I've mostly resulted into expanding the jalayirids when I can since they are my vassal. Be gentle.

XV centuries' empires FTW! Guys, can't you even play untill damn 1600? I'm happy about your successful start but all the fun starts when you can shape your borders... :)
...Or at least, when you can tell which country is the player's one from the world map...

eu3maptur1443111.jpg

Here's my (hard, low aggression) Ottoman game with the current beta patch and I must say I love it. Im currently at war with almost every greater European Power while constantly watching the end of truce dates with the Hordes.
In the beginning i was able to hold the Timurids at bay rather easily, now it is becoming rather more challenging and I have to kill more than 150k troops to be able to concede defeat. Well, let's hope my tech improves rather quickly.

Well, here's the direct link, can anybody tell me how to display it in the posting?
http://img545.imageshack.us/i/eu3maptur1443111.jpg/

Last edited:
eu3maptur1443111.jpg

Here's my (hard, low aggression) Ottoman game with the current beta patch and I must say I love it. Im currently at war with almost every greater European Power while constantly watching the end of truce dates with the Hordes.
In the beginning i was able to hold the Timurids at bay rather easily, now it is becoming rather more challenging and I have to kill more than 150k troops to be able to concede defeat. Well, let's hope my tech improves rather quickly.

Well, here's the direct link, can anybody tell me how to display it in the posting?
http://img545.imageshack.us/i/eu3maptur1443111.jpg/
pic[*/img] delete the *
DAMN THEY TIMURIDS BIG

My first game, which I have played till the end...:)

http://img121.imageshack.us/i/eu34v.jpg/

http://img69.imageshack.us/i/eu3mapbyz1821111.jpg/

Vassals: Moldavia, Transylvania, Hungary, Prussia, Riga, Alsace, Bourbonnais, Brittany, Corsica, Foix, Anhalt, Baden, Bavaria, Frankfurt, Cleves, Cologne, Mainz, Oldenburg, Saxony, Styria, Tirol, Wurttenberg, Portugal (13 provinces!), Brabant, Hainaut, Iraq and Bar.
SOI: all eastern europe states
Techs: 70/70/70/70/70 - 19 years ahead
sum of monthly investments: 3702 + 150.1 minting (0 inflation) - 711.2 tax (150%)/1905.8 production(162%)/1209.5 trade (177%)/25.6 gold
almost all of my trade centers are almost total monopolies (1 spot for foreigners) - merchantilist

Almost recovered Roman empire, just few provinces left.:(

Last edited: