• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
This is my Bavaria game
Borders are terrible but once my infamy has dropped down (now around 30) I will start to clean them up a bit
I also have colonies in Brazil and own St Helena
2011-03-05_00003.jpg2011-03-05_00004.jpg

edit: At the time of the screenshot I was at war with Venice. I took Treviso which I had a core on

Last edited:
Here is my Kingdom of Aragon in 1438, this is my first game as Aragon. At the start I quickly vassalized Navarra, Provence, Sicily and Naples in a series of wars, but then Castille attacked me when I was vassalizing Naples and took Alicante and I had to give freedom to Navarra and Provence :(

Just a few years ago I noticed Castille declared war at england, so I decided to pounce them :D

eu3mapara14384121.png

eu3mapara14384122.png

You could say that.

France just declared war. And Portugal. And Castille.

*cries*

Heh, yeah, that happens. I find it usually helps to try to take Granada early, then Portugal, and then Morroco, so basically denying Castille anywhere to expand to. That way you don't have to fight a two front war when the BBB comes knocking. But you've done a good job ripping apart Castille already I see... the infamy will kill you though since there aren't any good CBs.

Heh, yeah, that happens. I find it usually helps to try to take Granada early, then Portugal, and then Morroco, so basically denying Castille anywhere to expand to. That way you don't have to fight a two front war when the BBB comes knocking. But you've done a good job ripping apart Castille already I see... the infamy will kill you though since there aren't any good CBs.

Actually, I barely got any infamy, except a while ago, because I've been lucky with missions and stuff.

I managed to beat the invaders with some strategy, this is how I'm doing in 1500. Decided not to colonize at all, since I want to re-establish the roman Empire :p

eu3mapara150012251.png

Hungary is nice and big.

eu3_map_swi_1627.8.24_1.jpg

My humble Swiss republic. 90% of my expansions are Boundary Disputes and I got Claims on our Rivals! in 1401, giving me 4 cores. I have a forcelimit of nearly 300 (!) and am working on dismantling the HRE by vassalizing electors.

Also, I'm trying to get provinces in straight lines so I can get the "ugliest borders ever" achievement, which I completely made up.

Update, 150 years later:

eu3_map_ger_1754.1.2_1.jpg

I like my borders.

Northern vietnam is part of an independent state.

And there's 3 states in Malaysian SE Asia.

Sorry if I'm being thick here, but what is the nation in SE asia on your map? It's not Khmer or?

Would be awesome if there was a mission for Khmer to unite and recreate the Khmer empire.

420FD8B76F2BD24EBCDF0A31F208B4A1D1F1D257

My continuation of the french empire.

As you can see I've picked up colonisation and was the sole coloniser until just a few years ago when brandenburg, holland, castille and portugal decided they wanted a share of TNW.

I'm still alone in NA and intend to stay alone there. Got both britain and naples in PU and will have northern italy under my control quite soon. Iberian will be conquered too to keep my back clean when I take on the HRE for real.

Also Ming is just outside europe and taking on mamluks in ME