• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I finally found what I was looking for!:

Do that. :D

CklL6.jpg

The first time I reached the end of the game.
The first time I used no cheats at all.
I1Qzv.jpg

jHkPs.jpg
Hungary, 1399 start, mod: MPM 6.4
As I am a noob, no inflation and free officials.
Vassals: Wallachia, Bulgaria, Mazovia, Denmark and some of the German and French Minors.
Except of France and Sweden, everything ist cored.
Before I went rampage in the last years of the game, Europe had mostly beautiful borders :D
Interesting facts:
- GB, Spain, Two Sicilies, Russia, Mughals, Prussia and Netherlands formed by the AI (!!!)
- Holland, France and Norway moved their capital to the New World
- South Iberia is muslim
- many strong empires in the world
- Brazil in Brazil, Venezuela in Cuba

Thats a lovely looking Hungary, and i also like the way world turned out more or less, apart from failed Ottomans, which i assume is mostly your doing. Also what happened with Moscovy being so much to the east? :O

Thats a lovely looking Hungary, and i also like the way world turned out more or less, apart from failed Ottomans, which i assume is mostly your doing. Also what happened with Moscovy being so much to the east? :O
Well, the Ottomans were quite strong, before I was able to smash them. You would have liked them :D

Actually, that muscowy-coloured country in the east ist Viatka. Muscowy formed Russia.

Does Austria realize he's just driving up his tech cost for no real gain?

I've told him that - France and Papal states too. Austria was just trying to block Russia, and already says he regrets doing it. I think he'll try to sell some of those provinces to Ottomans or AI Russia. France only just got to Mecca, and intends to release vassals once Mamluks stop existing. I think. (And hope, for his sake). Not sure about the pope, he's been crusading because it amused him, by and large.

There are 4 countries (austria,prussia, france and the papal states) that still need EITC while GB has a hold on india. Thats a maximum of 4 provinces you can reasonably expect to sell and not for to high a price since otherwise GB might just take the offer, but okay.

Siralus, the humans in your MP game sound like they're too diplomatic towards each other. I want to see Prussia and Austria have a go at each other. >:|. And have the ol' Papes crusade against the Ottomans.

Siralus, the humans in your MP game sound like they're too diplomatic towards each other. I want to see Prussia and Austria have a go at each other. >:|. And have the ol' Papes crusade against the Ottomans.

So do I... Maybe next week. Prussia is going to end up as HRE if Austria doesn't pull their shiz together at some point.