• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Austria in strange places is normal... maybe yet georgia alive, but georgia could just revolt and kill everything around it...

And france loves to be mr. dickens.
Yeah, it's not like the Palatinate's inheriting Hungary is strange at all... happens to me all the time!

Okay, so I was wrong about the province of Neumark, but Silesia DOES exist. Hilarious.

I gotta say, that is one crazy-insane game you have going there Swistaczek. I think that's my favorite F'd up game I've ever seen.

ihucd.jpg

Another update. Denmark inherited Norway, forming a powerhouse. Poland continues to grow - I've seen her fleets around England and elsewhere.

Recreated the Umayyad caliphate in the middleish 1200s (dont remember exact date) as an OPM in the region of Cartagena, neighboring Granada, Castille and Aragon.

Expanded and expanded without help when these things happened...

not at the same time but not too far apart from eachother, the former being more impressive than the latter...

umayyadpus.png

I also Vassalized Bourbonnaise and used them to give them all of the land north of the line in the following picture I didnt want.

Eventually I plan to controll all of the medditeranenan coast as well as further inland slightly but never so much as to border Bourbonaise.

My religion is Wahhabi Islam, and Umayyad Caliphate proper is about 80% converted to it.

http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t148/Hogdriver155/umayyaaads.png

Recreated the Umayyad caliphate in the middleish 1200s (dont remember exact date) as an OPM in the region of Cartagena, neighboring Granada, Castille and Aragon.

Expanded and expanded without help when these things happened...

not at the same time but not too far apart from eachother, the former being more impressive than the latter...

umayyadpus.png

I also Vassalized Bourbonnaise and used them to give them all of the land north of the line in the following picture I didnt want.

Eventually I plan to controll all of the medditeranenan coast as well as further inland slightly but never so much as to border Bourbonaise.

My religion is Wahhabi Islam, and Umayyad Caliphate proper is about 80% converted to it.

http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t148/Hogdriver155/umayyaaads.png
What is your obsession wih OPMs?:blink:

What is your obsession wih OPMs?:blink:

They allow for the most expansion and personalization of what you do with the country you're controlling

Pretty much all.

Not to mention the increased difficulty.

And their the easiest to edit in =P

Here is the beginning of a new campaign I've just started as Tyrone.
mczzuc.png

I started by allying with Munster (I can't add the accent) and the declaring war on Leinster, who dragged in Meath, Brittany and some other people, with Cologne being the war leader. I annexed Meath and took one province from, as well as vassalized, Leinster. Brittany kept sending troops over, but I kept killing them (there was one major battle where both my alliance and Brittany managed to field, I think, 12k troops for), so their armies were depleted. So, while Brittany's fleet was busy in a naval battle, I quickly got access from France, gathered by troops, and invaded. Munster and Leinster joined in by seiging one province, which was Leinster's siege (which was good for me, as I would get the province when the siege was over.) I besieged everything at once, and forced them to give me all four of the provinces I could demand from them (the other was their capital) and give me 600 ducats. I then, with the warscore I'd gotten from battles, made Cologne give me an additional 100-200 or so.
A question: What do you guys want me to form? Do you want me to stay as Tyrone for the lulz? Do you want me to form Ireland? England? Great Britain?

You can hpe that england get's its fleet eliminated or you become big enough to build a fleet huge enough,otherwise one cannot simply defeat england in Steppe wolf

You can hpe that england get's its fleet eliminated or you become big enough to build a fleet huge enough,otherwise one cannot simply defeat england in Steppe wolf
Connacht is allied with Scotland, so DOWing them will get me into a war with Scotland. Scotland's fleet is much more defeatable than England's. When I take Scotland, I will no longer have to land troops to defeat England. Or I could just invade something else.

Spain beats Italia, Foix beats Spain ( and France and England and Austria )
EU3_4-2.jpg
EU3_5-5.jpg
Yes, Im bored.
:eek:hmy: How did you do that?

First 60 years of game - trading (Foix has rather nice slider position), gathering money and focusing on land tech. Then when I had 16 land and 1500 money (my neighbours had 10 land ) I canceled vasalization, spammed France with gifts (they were my allies for ~50 years after breaking vassalization) and rushed Iberia.Land tech advantage is key to win as a small nation, since 15 and 16 lvl gives nice morale boost which makes your 10k stacks able to wipe out their 20k. And If you manage to get gunpowder units before your neighbours, you are pretty much unbeatable.

First 60 years of game - trading (Foix has rather nice slider position), gathering money and focusing on land tech. Then when I had 16 land and 1500 money (my neighbours had 10 land ) I canceled vasalization, spammed France with gifts (they were my allies for ~50 years after breaking vassalization) and rushed Iberia.Land tech advantage is key to win as a small nation, since 15 and 16 lvl gives nice morale boost which makes your 10k stacks able to wipe out their 20k. And If you manage to get gunpowder units before your neighbours, you are pretty much unbeatable.
By how much are you stronger with Land Tech 16 units, compared to Land Tech 15? Is it 3:1? 4:1? 5:1?

Continue that snake until you hit Portugal. :D
Also, until you reach Russia...and Italy...and Greece...and West Africa. Heck, continue until you've reached the coast of all of Afro-Eurasia!:rofl: