• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I think its time for him to conquer Austria and form "Hungastria"!

Btw when is your probation going to end XD

Well dunno. Still i will say a fact to you - orban is not the men the mainstream media are showing him, and most hungarians recognize him as best prime minister, that was in hungary for a long time. And of course the only men protesting agains him are communists - and their number is low, they did not managed to make such protest as support rally for orban - 100k men that came just to show how much people support him, comparing to few thousands men that came to support the communists (maybe 10k - not like western media say ... but of course this is caused by the fact he made few rich people outraged, by taxing the banks).

OH and if anyone want to speak about it with me, he can send me PM, let's not speak it here.

But i think it is good idea. Austria is rich - high tax and wine. Also, you could PU poland. It will be better under hungarian rule XD (i look at you mr. Tusk & mr. Komorowski).

This is my Wallachia->Romania game. The luckiest game I played. By 1401 Thrace suddenly defected to me for unknown reason. Probably religious rebels...
Then still as a three province minor I got the chance to force-PU Hungary who lost all their forces in various wars :) That secured me all the provinces needed for Romania for later. I had to inherit Hungary and wait 50 years... so what? I could have been easily gangraped by Ottos by 1400...
When I actually did inherit them along with Croatia, powerfull! Georgia and France! - (France out of sheer luck) at the same time I managed to become invincible and free to blob as I like. I immediately released France as a vassal only to annex them few decades later - they just couldn't control their own rebels and i had to have two of my stacks defending France anyway. Omnomnom then...
Next plan is to unify Europe or finish the game trying. But as always I kinda lose interest in playing on once I become virtually unbeatable and there's no threat in the world for me anymore. Everything is cored minus few recently gained horde provinces. Never westernised. Actually never was able to as I lead the world in tech. Four or five European nations are still catholic. I force-converted just for the lulz quite a lot :)
View attachment 50723

Good work :D

This is my Wallachia->Romania game. The luckiest game I played. By 1401 Thrace suddenly defected to me for unknown reason. Probably religious rebels...
Then still as a three province minor I got the chance to force-PU Hungary who lost all their forces in various wars :) That secured me all the provinces needed for Romania for later. I had to inherit Hungary and wait 50 years... so what? I could have been easily gangraped by Ottos by 1400...
When I actually did inherit them along with Croatia, powerfull! Georgia and France! - (France out of sheer luck) at the same time I managed to become invincible and free to blob as I like. I immediately released France as a vassal only to annex them few decades later - they just couldn't control their own rebels and i had to have two of my stacks defending France anyway. Omnomnom then...
Next plan is to unify Europe or finish the game trying. But as always I kinda lose interest in playing on once I become virtually unbeatable and there's no threat in the world for me anymore. Everything is cored minus few recently gained horde provinces. Never westernised. Actually never was able to as I lead the world in tech. Four or five European nations are still catholic. I force-converted just for the lulz quite a lot :)
View attachment 50723

Do you have a religious mapmode shot? I'd love to see that :D

Avignon empire in South America >: D
EU3_18.jpg

And in Western Europe,Blobhemia is in pu with me ( notice a nice tuscany which owned almost whole Italy before war with White Blob, and yes, Ireland is controled by Spain which resides in Mutapa).
EU3_19.jpg

North America fell under our rule too, Huron are my allies, Bretons are my vassal and Cherokee are catholic.
EU3_20.jpg

Map of our great empire + vassals
EU3_MAP_AVI_170581_2.jpg

And bonus, nice Muscowy,Lithuania and Syria.
EU3_21.jpg

Why didn't Bohemia join? Were they not in the HRE any more? Or did they reject the demand and you're now at war with them? I'm thinking the latter.

Well he can't be currently at war with them since there is no war icon to the right. Still, he might have made peace and then took the screenshot.

eu32f.png

Kölner Rheinland 1408. I'm so proud and satisfied of this start because I could annex Trier without getting crushed by Bohemia and Burgundy and after completing 7 missions I got one to conquer Metz. Interrestingly I had no active mission but got the mission when i cancelled the military access in Lorraine. This makes me think you can cancel military access on nearby 2PM+ to eventually get a conquer for core mission.

Last edited:
C3F288F5723D38F5E205BE75D1B6413942B0C044

9DF6A62D156EDD8AE69FBD2DF4A34C4EE51924FE

Started in 1399 as Sweden, paused, released Finland and then started as them. My goal was to make pretty borders for Scandinavia. England and Luneburg decided to get all up in my face about that so my strategy was go for free trade, make money, build up my piss poor provinces, become uncontested naval power, blockade Britain and Nothern Europe, unleash spies and watch all the lands defect to my Scandinavian friends.

These Ottomans remember me when once when i posted a game where the Ottomans took over Russia (all of it, all the way to the pacific)

Also, Spain! Tough i suppose it was the hated Castillians who formed it? :( Would love to see AI Aragonese Spain...

And dat Korea indeed.

These Ottomans remember me when once when i posted a game where the Ottomans took over Russia (all of it, all the way to the pacific)

Also, Spain! Tough i suppose it was the hated Castillians who formed it? :( Would love to see AI Aragonese Spain...

And dat Korea indeed.
Spanish Africa happens almost every game, not that impressive xD

Spanish Africa happens almost every game, not that impressive xD

True although "Spain" almost never forms (usually it stays Castille).