• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Here are 3 of my empires in DW

I love my ally Aquilea they are always helping me in my wars

eu3game2010123119201596.png

My Morroco empire

eu3game2011010122474531.png

And my Hindustan empire formed from Vijayanagar in 14 December 1426

eu3game2011010122492092.png

I will post my Scandinavian Empire as soon as possible.

I will give you an updat of Sicily too

Scandinavian Empire plus Iceland and Orkney

eu3game2011010214541879.png

My Brandenburg Empire

eu3game2011010214545223.png

Updated Sicily Empire

eu3game2011010216165414.png

Ops forgot that i started as my home country sweet Sweden

Did someone say Scandinavia?

I really like my borders. So pretty~.
Also of note: Corsican Oceania.
At one point in time, Lithuania also had an Empire spanning from Vilna to Hormouz.

Also the Naval Morale bug really makes battling GB a nuisance.
Oh also something I noticed: My Government Tech is 51, rest of the world 35 at max. They can keep up with the other techs, though. It's kinda weird.

Nice much bigger then my Scandinavia but how long are you in the game cause im only 25 years in the game!?

Nice much bigger then my Scandinavia but how long are you in the game cause im only 25 years in the game!?

Not to mean to pick on you, but.. i have noticed all your 'empires' are at best 25 years into the game and with INFAMY through the limit, so the real question is:
Are you able to HOLD even one of them for another 50 years If not then... well, every newbie can enlarge his empire by 10times in 20 years, but to hold on to it... THATS what makes the subtle distinction of real Emperor :p

PS: also you should probably note that you probably play with basic EU3 only, its FAR MORE easier than latest ones ;)
And THIS IS post your DivineWind Empire, not EU3 Empire thread.... so wrong thread im afraid :p

Last edited:

Now, that shouldn't really be possible, at least not in DW, since you need cores to form Scandinavia and those take 50 years?

Last edited:
Who said the empires posted in this thread had to be honestly created? ;)

Isn't there an option for cores to appear earlier, i.e. 25 years?

I'm in ... uh ... 1750 or so. Not planning on expanding any further, 100% Protestant already.
At least it's pretty!

Posting cheat empires is lame. Sure you're free to do it, but...why? You might as well just edit the map screen in MS paint. My opinion anyway.

He plays basic EU3 only, posting in wrong thread... :)

Actually, his earlier screenshots were DW, note the achievement notifications.

I agree that the cheat debate is kind of old. However, commenting on others, implying that they haven't achieved as much in the same time, while not playing legitimately, isn't very nice...

I'll jump the bandwagon and post my current and first DW game as Sweden, in 1702. Haven't formed Scandinavia, I'm playing a purely imperial Sweden, no consessions to the lower classes nor to the non-Swedes, -> Despotic Monarchy-> Empire -> Absolute Monarchy. I intend to incorporate the British Isles and the Lower Countries into the Greater Swedish Empire, as well as grabbing the rest of South America.

eu3mapswe17027101.png

eu3mapswe17027102.png

Last edited:
First game in Divine Wind, playing my favourite since HTTT: The Hansa!

All states (aka. complete chaos)

Hansa and Hanseatic Vassals

Tunis and some states in Turkey were my first extra-european acquisitions. After that I got an urge to secure Jerusalem (or, as it and the surrounding region is now known: Holy Land(TM) Hansa World Shopping Region). The region from Alexandretta (renamed - can't recall what the original province name is) to Alexandria has all the trade buildings - far better developed infrastructure than anything in my German holdings :rolleyes:

German expansion was a lot more difficult than it used to be in HTTT. Damn that Unlawful Imperial Territory crap. I went in and out of the Empire a couple of times to trick the system, but eventually I figured I was big enough to go on my own as long as I was careful to keep track of imperial developments (my largest push came just as most of the traditional Emperor states crumbled and lost authority, and the leadership passed to a tiny Bohemia).

At one point I realized I had like five years to acquire the last provinces required for the Form Germany decision if I was going to get cores on them before the end of the game. Accrued some serious BB on that little crusade - like when I had to annex Brandenburg because they wouldn't take a vassalization (the reason I'm now stuck with a bunch of unruly Canadian colonies).

Japan I started fighting for the fun of it. I had colonized Hokkaido and got a border core on the Japanese mainland so I just went for it to see how it worked. Turned out it worked pretty terribly. The many-states-in-one thing really doesn't work very well, and among other things I had to reload my save every time I wanted to sue for peace. Quite annoying. Right now, I have Japan (Kyoto) as my vassal, but obviously I can't do crap with the daimos (I would love to be able to sponsor one of them with western tech to get a unified state, but alas...)

I've used my Japanese pacific assets to set up base on both sides of the bering strait though. Gotta cover all those potential trade routes! ("Hmmm... Panama and Suez look like places that could benefit from a decent cross-country canal. We'll just hold onto these until we can do that..." :p)

Most of my vassals are countries that foolishly declared war on me. Most impressive was the Mamluks who - without fail - declared a war of opportunity on me whenever I declared war on someone else. They usually lost a province each time, but couldn't vassalize them like I did with Korea, the Indian states, Algeria, etc.