• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Looks like Timurids aren't far off either...

I just suppose ottomans, are going to be eaten by two monsters, and it is even possible that whole europe will be eaten by GH while whole asia will be eaten by timurids... unless they will start to fight each other, and collapse.

EU3_57.jpg

Anyone want a challenge? This game is on random lucky nations, and I'm thinking the WAAAAGH (golden horde) got lucky. I was rolling along quite nicely as the Teutonic Order, using the horde's wars on lithuania/poland to eat up territory and slowly grow stronger, only to find that that was a deal with the devil. The waagh overcame lithuania completely, and said hello to me with their 200,000 strong army.

Yeah. Never trust the horde.

I had a Muscovy game that they did that not in 40 years but less than 20 :O

Heh, that's a pretty old game! :)

What happened after that: I survived as best as possible against the GH, sometimes paying tribute, sometimes just admitting defeat. Then Austria started eating their balkan holdings, and Austria grew into a terrible monster that was even bigger that this GH. Italy did actually form, but only because I helped them by conquering Roma and selling it to them. I formed Germany and won the game as easily as anyone does after forming Germany.

austrianbyzantineempire.jpg

My friend's and my co-op Campaign. He is playing the Byzantines and I'm playing the Austrian Empire! The year is 1517, and sadly we just missed the window for the KoJ by about 15 years (I really wanted them to be my vassal). Bohemia has been a thorn in my side from the very beginning, since I decided I'd just cede from the HRE. Now my mission is to completely dismantle the HRE for good. I would form Germany, but I'll never be able to (sad). My friend is trying to recreate a version of Justinian's conquest, and my end goal is to have total dominion over Europe from the Pyrennees to the Black Sea.

Germany 1785. Started as prussia in 1399.

http://yfrog.com/2oeu3mapger1785930j

1. Baltia
2. Belarus
3. Ukraine
4. Hungary
5. Romania
6. Bulgaria
7. Byzantium! :D
8. Italia
9. Scandinavia
10. Hindustan
11. Sibir
13 (forget 12 :D) Malaya
14. Brasil
15. Mexico
16. USA
17. Canada

Countries with german flag are my vassals
Countries with german flag connected with blue-white-blue flag are my allies.

Cheat for magistrate/diplomat/colonist etc.

nice borders

My "Great' Connaucht Empire. Hard difficulty, the most recent June patch.

I began colonizing in 1428. When I say colonizing, I mean I landed 3k archers and 4 k cavalry in Muskogee. It was a tense battle and I thought I would lose, but cavalry inflicted enough casualties on the Shaw to break their main stack and I was able to get a quick cease fire. I was lucky, because England DOWed me for the first time the entire game a month later. They vassalized me a total of two times over the next ten years, but I already had a foothold on in the Americas.

Luckily Castille began to cannabilze Portugal and didn't take QFTNW until pretty late. Anyway, here's the pic:

E9F9F6E32025CFD3CD2E04318431253B3AA404F1

And another one of my capital in Muskogee. This is right before I started splitting up the trade centers to make other regions develop.

87E92505B4BC98F4D0B1DE2AC27FD4D56D3FBD65

Edit: Rest of the world.

6F53D3A66F497C8639910FDC432BC5A5302DB3CA

Last edited:
My "Great' Connaucht Empire. Hard difficulty, the most recent June patch.

I began colonizing in 1428. When I say colonizing, I mean I landed 3k archers and 4 k cavalry in Muskogee. It was a tense battle and I thought I would lose, but cavalry inflicted enough casualties on the Shaw to break their main stack and I was able to get a quick cease fire. I was lucky, because England DOWed me for the first time the entire game a month later. They vassalized me a total of two times over the next ten years, but I already had a foothold on in the Americas.

Luckily Castille began to cannabilze Portugal and didn't take QFTNW until pretty late. Anyway, here's the pic:

And another one of my capital in Muskogee. This is right before I started splitting up the trade centers to make other regions develop.

How much was that CoT worth? :eek:

An update on my Swiss game:

EU3_2-2.jpg

Nationalism CB allowed me to finally vassalize (read: annex and release) Bavaria.

-Pat

I wish Lithuania did that in my games. I always get a snake Bohemia going into Siberia. It looks so much cleaner with Lithuania. Ideally a Russian state would conquer, but Lithuania > Bohemia any day of the week.

I wish Lithuania did that in my games. I always get a snake Bohemia going into Siberia. It looks so much cleaner with Lithuania. Ideally a Russian state would conquer, but Lithuania > Bohemia any day of the week.

I think the problem is ever since the 3/30 patch Lithuania gets gobbled before the Horde begins to fall back. If you remember, in Vanilla and the next few patches Lithuania was always the one stretching to Siberia. I'm okay with it, as it historically could've happened. Muscovy only rose to power because of a lot of luck and some of the best leaders in history.