• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Halibutt said:
It needs to be in a separate directory. You add 1 .txt file (with the data written according to the readme) and... fire. ASAT.
Cheers

Thank you so much, I didn't thought it was so simple :wacko:

;)

These are the revised Ceylon files as fixed by Chris Wilkinson and adjusted by Dayvit781. Currently they are recommended because they add more diversity than the previous changes (made by Dayvit781). If anyone else would like to comment on them, please let me know.

Ceylon:
Previous files: 2.
New files: 5
Total files: 7.

replace ceylon_sinhalese.csv

2279;Sinhala;Theravada;aristocrats;;;;10
2279;Sinhala;Theravada;officers;;;;4
2279;Sinhala;Theravada;clergymen;;;;4
2279;Sinhala;Theravada;clerks;;;;1
2279;Sinhala;Theravada;soldiers;;;;3
2279;Sinhala;Theravada;farmers;;;;105
2280;Sinhala;Theravada;aristocrats;;;;3
2280;Sinhala;Theravada;soldiers;;;;1
2280;Sinhala;Theravada;farmers;;;;64
2281;Sinhala;Theravada;clerks;;;;1
2281;Sinhala;Theravada;soldiers;;;;1
2281;Sinhala;Theravada;farmers;;;;88

replace ceylon_tamil.csv

2279;Tamil;Hindu;clergymen;;;;20
2280;Tamil;Hindu;clergymen;;;;2
2280;Tamil;Hindu;labourers;;;;30
2281;Tamil;Hindu;clergymen;;;;3
2281;Tamil;Hindu;clerks;;;;2
2281;Tamil;Hindu;soldiers;;;;2
2281;Tamil;Hindu;labourers;;;;34

add caylon_sinhala_catholic.csv

2279;Sinhala;Catholic;labourers;;;;9
2280;Sinhala;Catholic;labourers;;;;3

add ceylon_sinhala_protestant.csv

2279;Sinhala;Protestant;labourers;;;;3
2280;Sinhala;Protestant;labourers;;;;1

add ceylon_arabic.csv

2279;Arabic;Sunni;clergymen;;;;3
2279;Arabic;Sunni;capitalists;;;;2
2279;Arabic;Sunni;labourers;;;;10
2280;Arabic;Sunni;labourers;;;;5

add ceylon_malayan.csv

2279;Malayan;Sunni;farmers;;;;5
2280;Malayan;Sunni;labourers;;;;1

add ceylon_british.csv

2279;British;Protestant;aristocrats;;;;1
2280;British;Protestant;aristocrats;;;;1

=) Sorry mistaken post... I messed up something when I tried to redo the 1.06. Now there's a ton of pops in 0 province... =T

Last edited:
Generalisimo said:
who will compare the 1.03 files with the popmod files and make the changes? :confused:

What changes?

Could you name the changes? I promised to compile a new version, but all of a sudden my life appeared out of the blue... Anyway, I didn't have time to d/l 1.3 yet, not to mention POP work... Maybe this weekend, maybe tomorrow...

There should only be need of looking into America. The other continents havent changed regards to culture/nationality.

Even thoug Paradox have adjusted their POPs otherplaces does not mean that earlier agrements in this thread should be disregarded... :confused:

Dagfinn said:
There should only be need of looking into America. The other continents havent changed regards to culture/nationality.

Even thoug Paradox have adjusted their POPs otherplaces does not mean that earlier agrements in this thread should be disregarded... :confused:

So, it is allright, cause Generalisimo already have the BRZ, PRG and URU POPs revised to 1.03.

I installed POP mod on top of a clean 1.03 and... is it just me or there's a huge list of files that say they have pop assigned to 0 province. It looks like they are all farmer's overflow.... but they are significant amounts... how have other people fixed this?

britishcolombia_anglocandian
german_jews1
german_jews2
german_jews3
guyana_creole
guyana_guijiro
guyana_slave
malaya_malayansunni
mikronesia
peru_aimaracatholic
peru_amazonianfolk1
peru_amazonianfolk2
peru_quechacatholic1
peru_quechacatholic2
peru_quechacatholic3
peru_quechafolk
southafrica2_highclass

Last edited:
South America POP's for 1.03

I've finished!!!

POP's for ARG, BOL, BRZ, CHL, CLM, ECU, the 3 Guyanas, PEU, PNM, PRG, URU and VNZ.

All countries in S.A.. Now all have Aristocrats in the major states, Officers to command their new army (cause now, we don't have negative manpower!) and some biblemen also.

Just reorganizing the POP's was a major improvement in the economy of this nations, cause now they can tax high and middle strata, which didn't exist before. The clergy helps R&D and lowers the militancy, and the aristocracy give bonus to production.

EDIT: Forgot the Link. South America POP's for 1.03

Last edited:
continue

Hi all,

I have been working on cereal (crops not corn flakes!) production around the world for 2 months. I have 30,000 typed pages of data so far. I have compiled it down to 50 pages or so for game purposes.
Lets just say pop growth in Vic is backasswards. :rolleyes:

anyway, i am back working on pops.... um, does anything still need to be done?
I see Tunch has not yet posted about the the large Turkish minorities in Luxembourg! I'm kidding Tunch!

If we still need Korea done i have some rough files finished already; or has someone more knowledgeable already done them?

Someone on here was doing some work in central asia; whoever that is could you either email me at my new address of lysimachus@charter.net or private message me? I would like to discuss central asia. I have reworked culture location/amount files done that look a bit more accurate than the origionals.

Michael

yikes!

Hi all,

Okay, i just d/l the VIP for te first time. It says it includes the most recent pop mod.

I saw that virtually all of my work was NOT in this. Persia was screwed up, the levant was messed up, Java/Sumatra were back to their super pops, etc.

The Ottomans are back up to 50m people... should be 24.5m

Some one messed with my Austria files adding hundreds of thousands of clerks & craftsmen. No wonder Austria is still doing really well! I checked and this gives them more clerks than Britain and France combined.

Cyprus, Crete, Malta & various other islands pops were much to high.

What is going on here guys?

Mike

Lycortas2 said:
What is going on here guys?

Mike

Mike, PM Generalisimo, cause he did the integration of POPMod and VIP. Maybe he used a previous version of POPMod?