• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Judas Maccabeus said:
Brilliant AAR, and nice screensh--Hey, wait a second, is Baden occupied!? This situation must be remedied!

I went back and checked it's part of Triol(sp?) in ACGEEP go complain to them. :D

But "Liberating" Baden will be of utmost importance to the Eletorate of Brandenburg. ;)

House 12 control's ALL of africa.

House 11 control's all of the middle east until about where India is. We won't talk about what controls farther east than that ;) ...........yet.

Kyujuni said:
Thanks for the map Greven, very helpful
Whatever happened to that guy shadowing them?

We'll findout soon.

Dhampir said:
Greven, I cannot describe how cool this AAR

Thanks it's inspiring to comments like that. I do actually intend to 'play' the game one day soon. :D

Catch you guys tomorrow night.

GW

Do you mean which House rules what or the names of the rulers of the Houses? :confused:

Ok back to work I go........... ;)

GW

EDIT: Evertive I see that V was the last poster I get scared for a second before I remember that it's probably just because he enjoyed it. ;)

Last edited:
Valdemar said:
Nice summation with the map, but could you add the names of the rulers after the houses? you could save that lists somewhere separately and then add it after each post :p

V
I agree, that would help. I also agree with Dhampir that this AAR is cool beyond description :) !

:rofl:

I meant that you have the key to the map with the houses, and earlier you had the houses with their rulers, now combining those you get a key to the map with the houses AND a list of the rulers of said houses:

5) House Valdemar Ruled by Valdemar currently under Dhampir
V

Ah ok. Will put something together and post it in the General AAR thread on this subject from awhile back. That way as I got from This AAR to the Vicky one It can be in one location. I'll put links to it in all the posts in here from now on. If i remember. ;)

GW

GrevenWhite said:
Do you mean which House rules what or the names of the rulers of the Houses? :confused:

Ok back to work I go........... ;)

GW

EDIT: Evertive I see that V was the last poster I get scared for a second before I remember that it's probably just because he enjoyed it. ;)
Actually, I meant that part of it (Syria) falls under Scorpius, while the rest falls under Serpentis.

Actually, I meant that part of it (Syria) falls under Scorpius, while the rest falls under Serpentis.

Yes Egypt is controled by Serpentis in africa while House Scorpius controls the eastern portion. It's a war of houses like in Aragon and Castille.
I'll put together a Key soon along with some usefull "extra behind the scences info" to make it easier to understand.

GrevenWhite said:
Yes Egypt is controled by Serpentis in africa while House Scorpius controls the eastern portion. It's a war of houses like in Aragon and Castille.
I'll put together a Key soon along with some usefull "extra behind the scences info" to make it easier to understand.
I wondered if thay might be the case. GO SCORPIUS!

I put this together in hopes that I can show every 20 years or so maybe 50 the changes of the Great Houses. Is this helpful?

Moved To My Cyber Cafe.

Ok I'm going back to work to create the next update. ;)

GW

Last edited:
I have one question: How are you going to make the world look as it does in your mexican AAR? I mean, TGW might result ina toally different Europe?

That link should provide much usefulness whilst reading this AAR :)

I'm hoping that the Eu2 to Vicky to HoI converter is finished by then.

As a backup plan I think Eu2 ends with Napolean's deafeat and give about 25 years for the world to "adjust" Itself. If I can hold onto my country in Eu2 I am going to try to "convert" it to Vicky by making sure the right countries hold the right provinces.

If I win TGW war then I'll have to edit the starting Prov's in HoI to reflect that. If I lose.....well then It should play out alright.

To Sum it up Since the Great Houses are not joined at the hip with countries If the worst befell than using the "default" setups would still be logical in the story but I do hope to put my own unique stamp on the Three AAR's and games. Perhaps have a Greven Q. White Mod for Vicky and HoI?

One last thing. The Mexican AAR isn't going to be part of this project. That's more like an alternate history. But I do plan to finish that AAR as It has been a very wonderful project.

Editor's Note: For those in the Know Cousette is coming up from college and we are going to a movie so It'll be monday before I can get an update posted.

Thanks All

GW