• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
- The titular kingdoms of Naples and Trinacria are no longer creatable in-game

Why?

Because it was almost free prestige for Sicily.

And there aren't a lot of other titulars in the game, making that area too valuable. Honestly I think just making sure you can't form a titular when you own a de jure or another titular would have been an easy fix. And adding more titulars to spread the love around.

I'm not really liking, "If the loser in a war is imprisoned, he is now automatically released on peace", as I don't see why traitors would just be released.

Traitors are not released.

Also, I'm a bit disappointed to hear there still isn't an option to disable that extremely gpu/cpu heavy fog of war graphic. :/

The GPU/CPU load of the fog of war is absolutely negligible.

Im going to guess that this isnt savegame compatible, right?

It is, but it might not be pretty: you can load your old save games, but the new provinces (Aprutium and the Mali region) will not have any holders (they will be gray and impassable). There will likely be a month or two of event chains misfiring, etc. Not to mention any potential balance upsets.

A question about italy : right now it is splitted into the "Kingdom of Italy" in northern and the "Kingdom of Sicily" in southern Italy, did you think about adding a new creatable "Empire of Italy" like scandinavia/britannia/etc. ?

Is there any point in me hanging about this morning for 1.06?

Mr Doomdark,

Have there been any changes in accessing dead characters in the upcoming patch - any broader scopes that work like spouse_even_if_dead or father_even_if_dead?

Mr Doomdark,

Has there been any changes in accessing dead characters in the upcoming patch - any broader scopes that work like spouse_even_if_dead or father_even_if_dead?

Hmm, no, I don't think so.

Hmm, no, I don't think so.

Thank you for the answer. Would be great if you guys would consider introducing any_dynasty_member_even_if_dead :) As now the current ones do not allow to modify dead chars. Only ones are mentioned spouse and father. While it is possible to access the former generations by them its lots of nesting, like father_even_if_dead = { father... etc.